It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hacking expert says 100 percent certainty of catastrophic failure of smart energy grid within 3 year

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Computers controlling switching are not connected to the internet (now). It takes a human to issue the commands. Just like all REAL secure machines are not ever connected to the internet. There are many, many bait computers on line with the same function names so tracing can take place.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

OK first, the chick in the video can come give me private session of everything that concerns her.....I swear I'll listen closely...
It would be better if she didn't say a word, the curtains don't match the drapes. I'll do all of the work....

Anyhoo, A EMP is only as effective as the intensity and altitude at which it is released under. It is possible to be hit with a man made EMP and have it only effect a small area.....or even certain higher end electronics that require a heavier dependance on electricity for its moving parts....so....older vehicles may not be effected.

Along with other battery operated radios and other vibrating gyration devices that the woman in the video might need if her concerns come to reality.....

Although when we talk about hacking the grid......guess what....your car will be fine.....it's only attacking the grid....not your car so at least you'll have that..plus they could probably bring it back up in no time compared to a EMP which means at least 2 months without juice across the board.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by lacrimaererum
NaturalNews ;

The information on this site is provided for educational and entertainment purposes only.

I've seen so many junk articles on that website.
Add this article to that list.

I'm not saying it's impossible...just whoever saying it is pulling it out of you no where. I know there's not a 100% chance of it.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join