It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"We are Preparing for Massive Civil War," Says DHS Informant

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on May, 4 2012 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by magma
The sad thing that people will actually not get too far with any uprising. We love to dream and be the hero but in fact we are the masses and we have no say.

we will be rounded up like sheep and led to the slaughter.

Shame

Only those who go willingly like the Jews did. They do not have enough people and logistics to round us all up and if just 1% decide to fight that is 3 million people far more then they have agents and even military. It will certainly be hell on earth if it happens but the american people will prevail. They won't be fighting peasants in robes with AK's. many will be veterans with the same training as them as well armed as them and some will be military who will bring some toys with them and veterans will also appropriate some toys after taking out those who previously used them. And you'd be amazed at what folks can make in there garages and shops They could not control more then a few cities at best they'd be fighting their own supply lines. No way they could control the entire land mass with a 150 millions guns pointed at them from every rock tree bush and doorway and window.

“And how we burned in the camps later, thinking: What would things have been like if every Security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family? Or if, during periods of mass arrests, as for example in Leningrad, when they arrested a quarter of the entire city, people had not simply sat there in their lairs, paling with terror at every bang of the downstairs door and at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing left to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, hammers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand?... The Organs would very quickly have suffered a shortage of officers and transport and, notwithstanding all of Stalin's thirst, the cursed machine would have ground to a halt!
― Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 01:46 AM
link   
I call BS. Why is it always these 'investment companies' that are doing the Chicken Little routine? Cuz that's how they sell subscriptions to their newsletters and lousy investment advice, that's how. I've been seeing this kind of hype for at least 10 years now. Nuthin' like a little 2012 panic to sell more of something to the sheep.

If the DHS decides to start firing a few of their 200+ million hollow point bullets, they're going to find out how many bullets are out here on the other side of the line. By definition, DHS employees will be considered traitors of the first order. There has to be far more retired, angry, well trained veterans now than there are current DHS hirelings.

+14 more 
posted on May, 4 2012 @ 01:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Leftist

A funny read and even funnier attempt to fear monger. If the people listed as sources knew what they were talking about they would not have made so many mistakes, like referring to the NDAA as an executive order (its part of the 2012 funding authorization bill for DoD operations and is a law from Congress, not an EO).

As a member of Law Enforcement, as well as having family members in law enforcement, we have seen absolutely nothing directed towards law enforcement int terms of being prepared for a civil war.

Secondly to assume every single member of the military / Government / Law Enforcement at ALL levels of government would just receive their orders and act on them without question is naive. The actions being described in that fear monger piece leaves out several key elements, starting with the fact the President would need to label a state as being in a state of rebellion / insurrection to even have authority to issue orders to guard units.

Has anyone thought that maybe the article is meant to foster resentment towards the government / military / law enforcement? If it appears the population is going after the government, and not the other way around, it would be extremely easy to justify draconian laws that would not be constitutional, allowing for a state of emergency / martial law to be declared?

Before buying into this crap hook line and sinker do some research. Speak to your local law enforcement agencies... Participate in your government at all levels and be heard. Don't take one article and assume its telling the truth.. If people take a step back and read the article, and then think about what elements would be required for the government to exploit a situation and be successful, a different picture emerges.

Articles that specifically target hot points, specifically place inflamatory information into the article designed to specifically piss people off, and to name drop the government, specifically agencies that are not high on the peoples list, it comes across as intentionally trying to incite the people into action.

An action the government could use to justify taking action as a response to, instead of going first.

Common sense... relax..... do research.... be involved.

ETA -
What is a civil war? The last civil war in the US was fought over States Rights. What specifically is occurring, and who is it occurring to, that would force us down the road from the 1860's?

Any type of flair up is not going to be north verse south, states rights verse slavery...

Its going to be citizens vs Federal government. Who in their right mind is going to take up arms against their neighbors in order to protect a federal government who have been spending citizens money like drunken yuppies?

Think the hypothetical all the way through and ask yourself those questions...
edit on 4-5-2012 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-5-2012 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

As a member of Law Enforcement, as well as having family members in law enforcement, we have seen absolutely nothing directed towards law enforcement int terms of being prepared for a civil war. Secondly to assume every single member of the military / Government / Law Enforcement at ALL levels of government would just receive their orders and act on them without question Secondly the actions being described in that fear monger peace leaves out several key elements, starting with the fact the President would need to label a state as being in a state of rebellion / insurrection to even have authority to issue orders to guard units. Has anyone thought that maybe the article is meant to foster resentment towards the government / military / law enforcement? If it appears the population is going after the government, and not the other way around, it would be extremely easy to justify draconian laws that would not be constitutional, allowing for a state of emergency / martial law to be declared? Before buying into this crap hook line and sinker do some research. Speak to your local law enforcement agencies... Participate in your government at all levels and be heard. Don't take one article and assume its telling the truth.. If people take a step back and read the article, and then think about what elements would be required for the government to exploit a situation and be successful, a different picture emerges. Articles that specifically target hot points, specifically place inflamatory information into the article designed to specifically piss people off, and to name drop the government, specifically agencies that are not high on the peoples list, it comes across as intentionally trying to incite the people into action.

THANK YOU!!!!

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by thehoneycomb
reply to post by Leftist

So, from one spectrum to the other.

How do you feel about DHS?

Not good.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 02:10 AM
link   

As a member of Law Enforcement, as well as having family members in law enforcement, we have seen absolutely nothing directed towards law enforcement int terms of being prepared for a civil war.

Be careful out there, X.....there is an obvious attempt being made through the media to create animosity toward police , and I'm sorry to say it seems to be working. I hope people can see through this.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 02:14 AM
link   
from the very bottom of the OP article:

About BeaconEquity.com

BeaconEquity.com is committed to producing the highest-quality insight and analysis of small-cap stocks, emerging technology stocks, hot penny stocks and helping investors make informed decisions. Our focus is primarily OTC stocks in the stock market today, which have traditionally been shunned by Wall Street. We have particular expertise with renewable energy stocks, biotech stocks, oil stocks, green energy stocks and internet stocks. There are many hot penny stock opportunities present in the OTC market everyday and we seek to exploit these hot stock gains for our members before the average daytrader is aware of them.

Beacon Equity Group Disclaimer

This newsletter is a paid advertisement and is neither an offer nor recommendation to buy or sell any security. We hold no investment licenses and are thus neither licensed nor qualified to provide investment advice. The content in this report or email is not provided to any individual with a view toward their individual circumstances. Beaconequity.com is a wholly-owned subsidiary of BlueWave Advisors.

While all information is believed to be reliable, it is not guaranteed by us to be accurate. Individuals should assume that all information contained in our newsletter is not trustworthy unless verified by their own independent research. Also, because events and circumstances frequently do not occur as expected, there will likely be differences between the any predictions and actual results. Always consult a real licensed investment professional before making any investment decision. Be extremely careful, investing in securities carries a high degree of risk; you may likely lose some or all of the investment

Sounds like some kind of ultra liberal left wing con game to me.

Nothing but a race horse tip sheet.

The commies just Luuv to redistribute that money right into their bank accounts !!

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Great catch op...

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 02:31 AM
link   
I doubt the DHS has that many hardcore employee's who would stick around while their family is left at home to fend for themselves. Who would continue working for a paycheck when all the shops/banks will be closed or burnt down. The place i would be is with family and friends.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 02:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Echo007

IMO
That is why there has been some focus on training foreign troops to secure US facilities and strategic locations in the event of a civil uprising. They will use the mercenary force they created a market for. Foreign troops would provide doubt free security for federal assets.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Leftist

A lot of people on ATS expect that the US will soon descend into a welter of carnage and civil violence. But when you hear that official government organs feel the same way, maybe its time to REALLY get worried?

indeed, and POTUS's most recent 2 speeches are especially troubling as he reminds America about ending 11 yrs in Iraq/Afghanistan (now that US soldiers are dying from DUinduced Cancer by the tens of thousands)...

and moving onto to take on the rest of the world ie nk iran china - & us - instead of PEACE.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Finally a sensible response!

Did no one read the opening sentences:

"In a riveting interview on TruNews Radio, Wednesday, private investigator Doug Hagmann said high-level, reliable sources told him the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) is preparing for “massive civil war” in America"

My friend was told by a guy that he was a reincarnation of Robert Kennedy which is probably as true as this. Regardless the DHS will of course be prepared for civil uprising and will have some sort of plan in place much like any other country.

The weird thing is that you, the people, are talking about someone who says that someone in the government is preparing for you to revolt and you are wondering whether you will be revolting or not!

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 03:06 AM
link   
www.trunews.com...

This is a link to the website which has the TruNews Radio as part of thier output. They are a Christian ministry network, which carries news in an "unbiased" fashion apparantly, citing that they give "the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth, so help us God".

Although I have never heard of these guys before, and although I believe wholeheartedly in the Holy Trinity, of God, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit, I am concerned that too much stock should be placed in the chatter comming out of this network. Having once been a church going person, I know all to well how fearbased and pathetic humans of any faith can be when grouped together under one umbrella. It is sometimes as if the best that organised religion can do for its members is to stoke thier paranoia and increase thier stupidity on some subjects.

This may be truer than true, but a pinch of salt would be an intelligent addition to the mix.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 03:10 AM
link   
reply to post by magma

Not if all those people with guns and other assorted weapons have anything to say about it. That's why I love the second Amendment. It empowers the people to fight tyrannical rule by their government. Let's see how it goes.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 03:12 AM
link   
reply to post by BIHOTZ

They want an uprising now that they can control instead of one later they cannot.
___________________________________________________________________________________

Wow...That statement reminded me of the prophecy in Revelations about the anti Christ. The first one will be a fake, an illusion...something of the sort. I'm no Christian, haven't read Revelations in decades, but something about your statment rings sooo true. Maybe I'm guilty of that old phsy trick of wanting to slot something new into waht one already knows...but you've hit it on the head, I'm sure.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 03:13 AM
link   
Leftist
This is such scary times we live in ..Sometimes it is right there in front of us .... we just refuse to see it until it is too late.
I think it is time to get worried ..Everything about this sure sounds legit to me..peace,sugarcookie1

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 03:21 AM
link   
reply to post by magma

Many, many people said that prior to 1776, how can a bunch of farmers beat the British Army, dont be ridiculas.

Read more history mate.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 03:55 AM
link   
Just a thought...... Could all this doom and gloom #, be the new viral advertizing for the gun and ammo companies? How many times have we heard some BS, that doesn't happen lately? How many times have you gone to the store to grab some ammo, only to find out there has been yet another run on ammo and they are all out again? It seems to happen a lot lately, and it's annoying as hell.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 04:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Leftist

I am preparing to not give a # and live my life as-is.

Let the doomsayers get their fix off of this nonsense. They'll only speed up our demise with their approach to this issue.

In other words, don't let DHS corner you with this nonsense.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 04:33 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit

Christian and unbiased?

I don't buy it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join