It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Plasma Battery Inventor Murdered in Moscow

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Aman16

does humanity have full understanding of physics? NOT.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by ludwigvonmises003
reply to post by Aman16

does humanity have full understanding of physics? NOT.

I agree,infact some laws in physics are been proved absolutely wrong.See this web posts regarding Invisibilty cloak against regular laws of physics:

www.youtube.com...

videos.howstuffworks.com...

bigthink.com...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A text from bigthink.com... (Reputed Physicist Michio Kaku's website):
" For generations, the topic of invisibility has been of great interest. Although it was once dismissed as science fiction, it has now become reality on a small scale. Physics textbooks around the world must be rewritten and scientists must admit that they were wrong."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
But that doesnot prove and will never prove 3 Laws of thermodynamics wrong.
Laws of thermodynamics and newton's laws are based on Common sense.How could you disagree with common sense.

Even though Perpetual Motion Machines are not possible ,Gravity engines are 100 percent possible,but will never be perpetual Motion Machines.

"Real Gravitational energy powered Engines are NOT Perpetual Motion Machines."

You cannot make energy from nothing or more output energy than input.

Converting Freely available energy from nature into other form of Freely available usable energy like electricity is not Perpetual provided you do not generate any magical new energy. 
There is a difference between the words"conversion" and "generation".

Coming to the point :Is such a plasma battery which continuously gives output energy Possible?

Yes,it is possible.But it is not a type of Perpetual Motion Machine.
It simply converts freely available Photonic energy into stored Compression energy 30 -40 times more efficiently than a solar cell .This freely available energy is derived from nature.
When photons hit the electrons and other elementary particles,they compress and get absorbed by electrons thus storing large amount of energy.
edit on 23-5-2012 by Aman16 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
reply to post by NeoVain

Also boncho being here already pretty much confirms it as well, boncho = the ever stalwart oil company hired hand, always posting in threads regarding new energy tech, trying to suppress the interest level.

Yes, and on the other hand we have the poor valiant free energy inventor who made a device that powered his home for two years, only to suffer the fate of hands cut off and teeth removed. Surprisingly, during this time when he invented such a great device, he never sold it, sent plans to confidants or gave out similar devices to friends and family.

Don't worry, if I ever invented a free energy perpetual motion machine, I'll be sure to send out one to every ATS member all at once. Thereby circumventing the standard practice of "offing" the lone inventor whose secrets die at the grave....

Good idea B...(troll)

FREE ENERGY...Sounds cool...And id love it...
No more wars, no more money, no more greed,
no more envy...Yes yes i know...How the H whould
all that dissapear...Well, free energy...

Problem is, i am so sad to say i agree with B here.
It doesnt exist...NOT YET that is...
IF any of the models placed on the internet actually
worked, i really think MSM would be all over it...
Its way too big to NOT COVER such a story...
And a TRUE model would get so viral it would be
IMPOSSIBLE to stop...

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 01:22 PM
link   
A family member of mine had told a story of inventors in the USA who were designing new fuel sources in the 1950s and 1960s had the same issues. Either they would go missing or would turn up prematurely dead or would lose everything and end up snubbed.

originally posted by: Techtron

Another Plasma Battery Inventor Murdered in Moscow

www.theenvironm entsite.org

The body of missing plasma battery inventor Dimitri Petronov was removed from the Volga river but was missing his hands and teeth. Was this a mob or government hit? Read the interview with his sister and you will be shocked. DImitri had been missing since February of 2010. He now makes the fifth nuclear battery inventor killed in th elast 10 years. Another American inventor is still missing for over nine months. Get details on all six inventors here at these links:
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.missing-or-murdered.blogspot.com
peakoil.com
peakoil.com

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
www.greenoptions.com...< br /> maint.greenoptions.com...

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Techtron

The issue with these plasma batteries are that they require nuclear fuel and powering publicly available electronics with nuclear fuel is generally seen as stupid, no matter how low the claimed radiation levels are. That is what I guess is the reason for such a fatal resistance against these scientists percieved to be careless.

This article says itself that these nuclear batteries are used to power Mars rovers and NASA satellites.

peakoil.com...

It isn't a mystery. People don't want nuclear fuel plasma batteries randomly circulating with the public.

In fact, in these past few months I read a science article about these plasma fuel boxes and how they power NASA's technology. These machines are going for years with impressive longevity.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 05:24 AM
link   
These inventors should be aware of the dangers they are in when they have something revolutionary for human kind. The only way for them to be recognized as a genius will be for the right reasons.

The right reasons can only be their cntribution to make the world a better place... not personal financial gain. That motivation will get them killed in the world we live in. The only way to cement their name in history will be releasing their invention on the internet... Only then we can all enjoy their efforts, praise their name and see the world change into a better place.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join