It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Shayler on Sky News (UK MSM)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   
3 part video, it amazes me still that a MSM news channel allowed this to be discussed. Shayler pretty much sums up a lot of the problems with the official story.

For those who don't know, Shayler is a former MI5 agent/officer.

Next link is not related to 9/11 but discusses MI6 and CIA involvement in a lot of what happens in the world.

Since, Shayler has been discredited etc, but what he is saying bears listening to at the very least.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Wonderer2012

Since, Shayler has been discredited

Can you elaborate on this please.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   

No matter, I've looked into myself and this is a very very strange case indeed! The videos you linked to show a highly intelligent man bringing out facts that I'd not actually been aware of until now. His arguments and reasoning seen very logical and understandable to me.

Then he dresses as a transvestite and states he is jesus? Hmmmm mind control? Maybe a plot from the beginning to discredit conspiracies?

Very very strange indeed.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by mee30

No matter, I've looked into myself and this is a very very strange case indeed! The videos you linked to show a highly intelligent man bringing out facts that I'd not actually been aware of until now. His arguments and reasoning seen very logical and understandable to me.

Then he dresses as a transvestite and states he is jesus? Hmmmm mind control? Maybe a plot from the beginning to discredit conspiracies?

Very very strange indeed.

You just wouldn't know, but clearly around 2005-2006 he was a seemingly very intelligent man.

He disappeared for a while, the MSM did make quite a noise to point out he was a transvestite and pretty much a lunatic so you wouldn't know if they had got to him, or whether he is doing it on purpose to protect himself- make himself look crazy and discredit himself, or whether as you suggested, he was in all along to discredit 'conspiracies'.

I don't really believe the latter because a lot of what he revealed and spoke about was too close to home- the original video pretty much highlights everything wrong with the official story.

Of course, TPTB maybe want people to know it was an inside job to bring in the NWO, 9/11 is a blatant attack on intelligence, so perhaps stuff like Occupy protests has actually been planned by TPTB, thereby giving a green light for the government to up their control over people by means of increasing security.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 06:36 AM
link   
But did he come right out and say the government planted explosives?

I have not watched the videos.

top topics

join