It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Threads List

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Any way you could make the New Threads List keep the listings for a few days? So many really good threads get started and before they get a chance to get going, they're no longer visible on New Threads and get lost in the abyss of forgotten threads because nobody sees them anymore.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by seaside sky

I posted a thread not too long ago which was pretty much ignored about the number of topics on the opening page of New Topics. Only eight new topics are shown, eight! With all the space underneath this can be expanded to 20 easily. Not everyone knows or bothers to look at the firehose, but the first page of New Topics is, I would bet, one that is looked at reguarly.

So, my suggestion is to expand the opening list on New Topics to 20 topics, and maybe the second and third columns to 12 topics. This should put a lot more information before ATS's readers.
edit on 3-5-2012 by Aleister because: edit

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 12:49 AM
link   
I agree, it would be nice to be able to scroll through a bigger list of new threads.

They should dedicate a whole page to the new threads list and not just one small column.

One option you can do is to add a lot of topics to your "Favorites". That way when you go to myATS, you can see all the new threads that have been posted in those topics.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by IpsissimusMagus

Yes. But this happened when my thread was up. And I even wrote them an email. No administrator has answered this thread, such a logical topic and logical solution. I've been copypasting links here] to another page on a website I inhabit, for easy links, and sooooo many interesting threads have only 8, or 20, or 15 stars and faded off the board quickly without many people seeing them.

I repeat, not everyone knows about the firehose, and of those who do not everyone bothers. Please make the main New Topics page have much more of a meaning by expanding it again.

Hello? Hello? Ok, enough meaness about not being answered. I'll just stomp my foot and then go have some candy. Ummmmmmmmm, candy.
edit on 4-5-2012 by Aleister because: edit

edit on 4-5-2012 by Aleister because: link fix

top topics

join