It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Illuminati`s Touch On Movies and TV etc.. with September 9/11 in mind..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   
This may or may not have already been posted up by none the less i find it highly interesting to say the least.

P.S Ive just watched The Long KIss Goodnight which made me google this lol

mediaexposed.tumblr.com...

The $20 dollar bill one is my fav

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Interesting, but again, grasping at straws.

Several of those images took a lot of coincidental details and stretched the interpretations...

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Some of these are complete coincidence, others are quite intriguing. Thanks for posting this. The Steve Jackson one is especially interesting to me.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Starchild23
Interesting, but again, grasping at straws.

Several of those images took a lot of coincidental details and stretched the interpretations...

These are bad examples. Their is allot more SO MUCH that its not a coincidence. For example in the movie fight club they blow up a big circle sculpture like the one in the court yard of the twin towers and in the end blow up a bunch of sky scrapers.
Mario bro's where the twin towers denigrate.
Rug rats go to Paris where it appears a plane flys in to the world trade center.
The illuminati card game that came out in 96 predicted a explosion in the towers and the pentagon.
The xfiles episode that predicted a plane flying into the world trade center, remote operated and a Goverment cover up. This was aired 3months before.

So many other movies, Tv shows, magazine adds with GRATE undeniable depictions of the world trade center having a plane fly into it. It was a ritual and it was planned even before the towers wear erected.

Not only that the $20 dollar bill. Its not just on the $20, its on the 5, 10 20 50 100. $5 show the building standing 10 shows them with explosion 20 shows on fire 50 shows them falling, 100 shows smoke. Keep in mind that you fold it the same way for every bill. They tell a story.
edit on 3-5-2012 by Infi8nity because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Back of the $20 bill shows the World Trade Center attacks. 9+11=20

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by tizza2k

I have seen a lot of connections to 9/11 in Hollywood in the past. It is always very interesting and now I always find myself looking at those little details when I watch movies now...missing the story usually.

Let me see if I can find a link to a series of youTube videos about this subject....

9/11 Hidden in Hollywood - Part 2

I couldn't find a working part 1..hmmmm

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   
The X-Men reference is the most startling, in my opinion. Very interesting read, thanks for posting, but I have to agree with the others and say that a lot of it seems like circumstance/coincidence. Then again...I don't believe in coincidences...

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a few more i have come across..

www.atlanteanconspiracy.com...

www.conspiracyarchive.com...

also

Film: Face/Off (1997)
Time: 00:54:13

Scene: Terrorist Castor Troy (Nicholas Cage) assumes the identity of FBI agent Sean Archer (John Travolta). Arriving home he digs around to discover Eve Archer’s (Joan Allen) diary in a drawer. He randomly turns to an entry dated September 11, 1997 with her thoughts about the vanity of life. She writes: ‘There are no absolutes for something so relative as a human life. What an absurd amount of energy I have been wasting all my life trying to figure out how things really “are” when all…’

Film: Batman (1989)

Time: 00:15:11

Scene: Bruce Wayne (Michael Keaton) pays a visit to Vicki Vale (Kim Basinger) at her apartment. Directly below the gold number 9 are two black bars in the design on the door that together look like a subtle 911.

Film: Pearl Harbour (1999)
Time: 00:12:20
Scene: During the medical examination Kate Beckinsale asks Ben Affleck to read the bottom three lines and we see 911 vertically.

Film: Gremlins 2: The New Batch (1990)
Time: 01:10:51

Scene: A contingent of TV reporters (Heidi Kemp, Eric Shawn and Michael Salort) approach a New York City Cop (Frank P Ryan) preventing them entry to the Clamp Premiere Regency Trade Center and Retail Concourse skyscraper after becoming infested by gremlins. Their microphones display they work for channels 9 and 11 respectively

Film: Terminator 2: Judgment Day (1991)
Time: 00:36:14

Scene: The Terminator (Arnold Schwarzenegger) and John Conner (Edward Furlong) are being pursued by the T1000 (Robert Patrick) who crashes a truck into a canal wall that reads: CAUTION: 9’-11’’

Film: Super Mario Brothers (1993)
Scene: With the South Tower on fire and disintegrating, a plane impacts the North Tower--a reversal of the sequence of the two actual WTC impacts..

As Mario Mario (Bob Hoskins) and King Koopa (Dennis Hopper) are transported between parallel dimensions the World Trade Center transforms into Koopa’s Tower. At the same time a plane eerily flies in between the buildings before impact.

Film: Godzilla (1998)
Time: 00:41:46
Scene: Waiting for the bait to draw out Godzilla from the sewers of New York, biologist Dr Nick Tatopoulos (Matthew Broderick) checks the time on his wristwatch whose hands point to 9 and 11.

Film: The Sixth Day (2000)
Time: 00:04:40
Scene: Adam Gibson (Arnold Schwarzenegger) checks his Double X Charter Schedule on his birthday. His appointments are at 9:00 and 11:00.

Film: Problem Child 2 (1991)
Time: 00:53:20
Scene: Ben Healy (John Ritter) and Junior (Michael Oliver) move from River Creek to Mortville. Their letterbox is a miniature replica of the house they live in with ‘HEALY 911’ written on it.

Film: Seven (1995)
Time: 01:24:14
Scene: As Mills (Brad Pitt) and Somerset (Morgan Freeman) interrogate two men from the massage parlour the tape recorder rolls showing 0.09.11.

Film: The Big Lebowski (1998)
Time: 00:02:59
Scene: Jeff Bridges writes a cheque at Ralphs store. The date on the cheque is September 11, 1991.
He looks up at the TV to see George HW Bush condemning Saddam Hussein’s invasion of Kuwait.

Film: The Patriot (2000)
Time: (1) 00:03:25 (2) 00:03:59–00:04:33
Scene: (1) Mel Gibson weighs a chair he has made. He says "Nine pounds, eleven ounces. That’s perfect. Perfect."

Film: Gremlins (1984)
Time: 01:08:58
Scene: Zach Galligan gets into his Volkswagen Beetle with Gizmo and successfully starts the engine. He turns the radio on and the red dial is sitting between 9 and 11. Incidentally above the numbers it reads "Sapphire XI." Sapphire is the traditional birthstone for September and XI is the Roman numeral for 11, hence implying "September 11."

Film: Independence Day (1996)
Time: 00:45:33 (Special Edition) 00:41:22 (Theatrical Version)
Scene: As Air Force 1 evacuates the President and his family, Jeff Goldblum sets a laptop up to watch the countdown. When the camera cuts to a close-up one of the ticks is 00:09:11:01.

edit on 3-5-2012 by tizza2k because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a mean ye i suppose you could find any event in recent history and relate it to something in the mainstream media whether it be lyrics of just simply symbolism but come on some of them are startling.!!

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by tizza2k

hollywoodinsiders.net...

You will love it.

Hollywood Insiders: Illuminati Esotera exposes one of the Illuminati's most closely guarded secrets, body transformation. It's also examines Steve Jackson's cardgame Illuminati: The Game of Conspiracy, along with George Lucas' and his "Jedi." Finally, it reveals the specifics of magic, ritual, demons, and Satanism.

Also Psuedooccultmedia, secretsinplainsight.com

You are doing well, keep it up!

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by tizza2k

The Gremlins 2 connection is weeeeeeeeeeeeeeak.

So is the Godzilla connection, well except for the watch, but this...

The Matrix pic is showing the timeframe for the ID, not an actual date itself? If it's a date it it can go either way, 09/11/01 or 09/01/11. It shows like this, 11 SEP/SEP 01 which doesn't look right to me if I'm writing a date out.

Why is Cookie Monster eating the towers? What the hell man?

edit on 3-5-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Your suggesting all those movies you've listed made prior to 9-11 are in some way highlighting that future event.
In the grand scheme of things why do you think it would be that specific date and event?

new topics

top topics

join