It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush interview on O'Reilly (possible bombshell)

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2004 @ 12:22 AM
link   
The job of President of the United States is perhaps the most stressful job on the planet! I'd be a nervous wreck too if, every day, every decision I made (whether good or bad) caused someone, somewhere, to suffer or die. The President has to make tough decisions; when both options will lead to the suffering and/or death of someone, and the only difference between those two options is who does the suffering and dying, you better believe that it's a stressful situation.

It's why all Presidents leave office with nervous tics & twitches, ghost-white hair and more wrinkles than the Himilayan mountains have.

posted on Sep, 29 2004 @ 02:29 AM
link   
President Bush was definitely grinding his teeth during the interview. It doesn't take a pharmacologist to conlclude that this was clearly due to coc aine or methamphetamine abuse by the President.

But there is an even more disturbing aspect to this bombshell: chuckling. You heard me. If you watch the interview *very* closely, you will notice the President chuckle, grin and go so far as to guffaw (once, maybe twice). Analysis: he's back on the pot and he's doing it in conjunction with coc aine. Not Presidential. Blowing lines and buring J's before an interview? Disgusting, but he'll probably pick up Florida now.

posted on Sep, 29 2004 @ 05:43 AM
link   
I wasn't looking for heads nodding in agreement. I just wanted people who ACTUALLY saw the interview to comment on it, not just some random Bushies.

If you saw the interview, and you conclude what he is doing is normal, or because of something else, great.

But if you stress or nervousness, he was calm and laughing, and happy, and relaxed, so I just don't see it.

Whatever it may be, I don't know...a part of me wants to think it would be impossible for him to get away with it while being President, but Clinton obviously found time for activities, so I guess anything is possible...which is why I brought this up in the first place.

P.S. Cokehead-in-Chief

posted on Sep, 29 2004 @ 06:17 AM
link   
I watched it, I know what you mean. He, however, appeared to me like some child with ADD who had not taken his Ritalin. Maybe the prez takes ritalin? Ritalin is basically speed thats legal anyway.

There are anti depressants that give you face ticks. But, interestingly enough, facial ticks are al very common side effect of anti psychotic meds. Teeth grinding, face twitching, ect....I am looking less at anti depressants, and maybe more at anti psychotic meds. After all, the president did hear voices from God telling him to invade Iraq.....maybe someone finally got him the help he needs.

posted on Sep, 29 2004 @ 06:26 AM
link   
You think thats bad, check out the C=span coverage of him at the Republican Governers convention..I think it was in early 2004, Quite frightening to see a sitting president having those type "tics". I even tried to re-produce what I percieved to be "seizures" and found it impossible (lips drawn tight, teeth clenched and a visable intense trembling/vibrating), I don't think it was drug induced (even though Jeb Was there..lol) But I bet he's taking Meds to Stop/Cure/Hide it.

The reason i noticed it was because the C-span coverage used alot of Large Full screen Headshots during most of the speech, all you could see was his big Head. Look closely at his mouth during the ever present "applause points" throughout that speech. I watched him every chance I got after that and saw him slowly (over 2-3 wk period) gain control of his affiction. It's really Not something you'd notice unless you were watching for it.

I was wondering when someone else was gonna notice it, i guess I'm not crazy after all...

posted on Sep, 29 2004 @ 06:57 AM
link   
aquadude,

YEP, he laughed..
Yet, he was fidgety.
I began to wonder why, as well.

After analyzing the video, frame by frame, forward at half speed.
Then backwards, at quarter speed. I noticed something.
You can see the corner of a pizza box in the background
Dominos, I believe.
I think George saw it too.

I suspect, The Pres was simply battling a case of the Ubermunchies.
This can be very stressful, hence the grinding. He probably bolted for that box, as soon as the cameras stopped rolling.

I'm sure thats it...I've eaten pizza, that was the "I can't get to the pizza"
kind of tooth grinding, I've been there buddy!

posted on Sep, 29 2004 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Bush was not stressed. That had to be the most unstressful interview he's had yet. He could of snorted coke right there live and Bill O'Reilly would have found a way to turn it into an act of patirotism....

posted on Sep, 29 2004 @ 08:45 AM
link   
I missed the second one, but saw the first. I've known a lot of crankmonsters and I didn't see it as a meth/coke thing. He just seems all bunched up, and his "relaxed laughing" etc have the look of something contrived.

I didn't think O'Reilly was too soft. I liked the questioning on Iranian nukes. Bush gave The Pat Answer of letting it be solved diplomatically. O' questioned him again and he gave The Other Pat Answer of keeping up international pressure. O' finally asked AGAIN and was given what I was looking for: Iran will not be allowed to have nuclear weapons as far as Bush is concerned. He could have let the "diplomatic" answer pass, but kept on for the goods.

I think Bush is on high heat and ready to blow. I think it is medical, not illicit drug use.

posted on Sep, 29 2004 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Some of you may have heard in the past about George Ws mood swings and possibile need for psychopharmacological intervention.
www.google.com...

More than likely they may have him on a medicine for the new Adult Attention Deficit Disorder or ADD designation that is being pushed now by the psychiatric and pharmacological community. (Basically legal coc aine in a pill). Though they say Strattera doesnt cause hyperness I can say that it does from experience so can many others that have used it.
www.add-adhd-help-center.com...

If you notice its a big business and worth 100s of billions possibly even trillions.
DSM-IV Diagnoses and Codes, Alphabetical Listing
www.dr-bob.org...

Psych Med Tics possibly?

[edit on 29-9-2004 by project_pisces]

posted on Sep, 29 2004 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Ok, it's no secret that I don't like Bush one bit. I feel he has lied to me, to my country, and to the world over and over and over. I think he is a fake, and as un-patriotic as they come.

However, attacking Bush for teeth-grinding and possible coc aine use is just as bad as when the Bushies attack Teresa Kerry for her accent. This constant, ridiculous commentary on people's speaking habits/facial ticks/etc. are absolutely pointless. We should be concentrating on the words that come out of the candidate's mouths, not whether they are grinding their teeth or their wives have accents.

Whether or not Bush uses coc aine is as inane a debate as the whole Lewinsky deal. Politics is about issues, not morals. Please, drop this discussion and instead, concentrate on healthcare, taxes, the illegal war, or Bush's inability to stick to one message, not the way he bites his cheek. Our children will have to pay back a debt that has tripled since Bush has been in office, and may double again, isn't that more important?

posted on Sep, 29 2004 @ 01:57 PM
link   
I am not attacking Bush. I am just wondering why the leader of the free world looks like he is having problems controlling himself.

posted on Sep, 29 2004 @ 02:03 PM
link   
But to imply that he's a cokehead is attacking him. To imply that he's high on illegal drugs is an attack of sorts. And drugs are a different matter than oral sex. Clinton had only to go to an intern (who liked to talk, unfortunately for him). Bush would have to put himself at considerable risk to score drugs.

As for controlling himself, I think he is. He might look uptight or stressed or whatever, but that's to be expected from someone living on the hot seat. He's human. Humans are prone to nerves, fidgets, tics and all manner of physical misfires.

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 02:22 AM
link   
we will never know, but im confident Bush could find coke easier than any of us could (not that he is)... but hypothetically, he would'nt be going to some street dealer. Remember, he's not the only corrupt politician out there...

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 03:51 AM
link   
" Limbaugh got caught with pills, tons of them, and because he's rich, he got away with it. "

Think about it for a second, oxycontons are an opiate, why would anyone with an opiate addiction and the money to have "tons of pills" be snorting anything but heroin? Because when the hospital tests him, it'll show up just the same. The liberals probably had the info and were holding it until the election was getting close and attempted to basically politically assinate him and destroy his career, but the republicans came in, with help from their Med company buddies and did what they could to save his name.

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 09:03 AM
link   
I don't think he'd have any trouble finding it or go to a street dealer. However, someone would talk. More than just the drug source would know. Someone would know and eventually it would be told, either to boost their own standing as "an insider" in someone else's eyes or as blackmail. Sex is one thing, people almost expect that kind of indiscretion. But drugs are something else altogether, especially anything heavier than weed. If I were in that kind of position I'd never touch any of it simply because even having one person, the one who supplied it, knowing would be one person too many. And if you kill the source then you have to find another, and eventually the drug trafficking community would realize that they're disappearing one by one.

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 09:45 AM
link   
i think it is possible. a favor for a favor.... and surely the buffer would be somebody close. perhaps im mistaken. however, maybe bush should take up one dealer at a time and wack them...its a better approach to the war on drugs! ... lol

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 09:46 AM
link   
A bombshell????
why would it be a bombshell that some people on this site are so desperate to badmouth Bush that they would read something into nothing?????

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 09:52 AM
link   

watched it, I know what you mean. He, however, appeared to me like some child with ADD who had not taken his Ritalin. Maybe the prez takes ritalin? Ritalin is basically speed thats legal anyway.

There are anti depressants that give you face ticks. But, interestingly enough, facial ticks are al very common side effect of anti psychotic meds. Teeth grinding, face twitching, ect....I am looking less at anti depressants, and maybe more at anti psychotic meds. After all, the president did hear voices from God telling him to invade Iraq.....maybe someone finally got him the help he needs.

Man I can't wait to see this...had it taped...too many other things on tv last night, hehe....

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 10:03 AM
link   
It was weird, I noticed it in the second interview, but not the first or third. When O'Reilly was asking him about 'Mission Accomplished', his national gaurd service ("I fulfilled my duties"), and the swift vets ads.

O�REILLY: You didn't know anything about the Swift Boat ads before they went on the air, did you?

BUSH: No. I didn't.

O�REILLY: Did Karl Rove (search) know anything about it?

BUSH: I don't think so. In other words, you're asking if anybody coordinated this in our campaign?

O�REILLY: No, whether they�d give you a heads up they were going to do it.

BUSH: Not to my knowledge.

Why don't you ask him!

"Hey Karl, this is George. Did you have anything to do with the Swift Boat ads?"

See? Easy!

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 10:28 AM
link   
I saw all 3 parts of the interview. I saw his teeth grinding but I don't think for one minute that he was on drugs of any kind. I have TMJ and have constant jaw pain. I have a tendency to move my jaw around a lot so that it doesn't lock up. When I'm under stress the grinding is worse.

He's not on drugs. I'm sure you can find plenty of other reasons to dislike him that are based on fact rather than speculation.

Jemison

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join