It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush interview on O'Reilly (possible bombshell)

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2004 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Have any of you been watching that interview Bill O'Reilly is doing with Bush?

I want Bush defeated, but if you never knew what Bush was doing, and just watched that interview, he comes off pretty damn good and likeable.

However, something has really, really been bothering me while I've been watching it.

I have noticed an endless amount of teeth grinding by the President during the interview. And not the normal kind, the kind that people who are enjoying powder are susceptible to.

All I ask is that you watch it (more tomorrow), or if you have watched it, did you notice? What do you think?

I mean, there is no doubt in my mind that he did coke before, I'm sure tons of people did. I've tried it a few times a few years ago, and I've seen people who do it often, and they do the same thing with their teeth, so just check it out, and tell me what you think.

posted on Sep, 28 2004 @ 07:30 PM
link   
He also bites the inside of his cheek sometimes..

Not that he under any stress or anything..

It's a pretty common habit. Common enough that they make commercial products to help minimize tooth damage from the grinding.

I'll check it out on the replay tonight...

Space

posted on Sep, 28 2004 @ 07:38 PM
link   
I was thinking the same thing about the teeth! Have you seen Dick Morris on Fox? He looks so coked up I want to reach through my tv screen and wipe his nose. And the interview, oh sweet Jesus! O'Reilly should try out for the Fox softball team!

posted on Sep, 28 2004 @ 07:59 PM
link   
I know it can be a result of stress...but he was doing it so much that I felt there could be more to it.

And Dick Morris is outrageous, and he needs to be jailed with Limbaugh.

[edit on 28-9-2004 by cstyle226]

posted on Sep, 28 2004 @ 08:48 PM
link   
I think this picture relates to the topic lol.

posted on Sep, 28 2004 @ 09:05 PM
link   
funny RATT, you ask basically anyone and they'll tell you florida is not the "deep south". but hey, thanks for that inciteful propaganda piece anyway!!!

posted on Sep, 28 2004 @ 09:52 PM
link   
cstyle,

Dick Morris..I'll have to agree with you there..I've always thought something was up with that guy. I can't bear to watch him talk. His "mouth mannerisms"
drive me crazy...They are the same as a co worker of mine..Who also bugs the crap out of me. Let's just say that neither of them could ever succeed in the art of ventriliquism...

posted on Sep, 28 2004 @ 10:13 PM
link   

I have noticed an endless amount of teeth grinding by the President during the interview. And not the normal kind, the kind that people who are enjoying powder are susceptible to.

Myself, I've been noticing alot of quick side-to-side jaw movements just before he starts to answer a question, but I don't notice his teeth making much contact (or noise, although this could be edited out). Regardless it is a little strange- I wonder what David Icke's take would be on such a thing?

I agree, O'Reilly is clearly kissing Bush's arse (as well as advertising himself, can he be anymore narcissistic?).

MK

EDIT: I wonder if this is some sort of micro-signal? Is there a particular pattern in terms of O'Reilly following up before or after these signals (vs. not following up when there are no signals)? Just wondering..

[edit on 28-9-2004 by MKULTRA]

posted on Sep, 28 2004 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Just a question, because I don't know medications very well, but...

Could any of the supposed anti-depressants Bush is on cause him to grind teeth or have little "ticks" such as this? If they do, then it could be an answer for what you describe. I'm not saying the guy is not still on Coke or something, but it may be more rational to believe its the work of medications.

posted on Sep, 28 2004 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by cstyle226

Why should they be jailed? For using their freedom of speech?

posted on Sep, 28 2004 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThunderCloud

Why should they be jailed? For using their freedom of speech?

I was wondering the same thing. People (including myself) may not like what they have to say, but if their free speach was taken away, just like anyone else's I would be outraged. Free Speach means "free speach to all", not "free speach to a select few", which sadly seems to be what both the Democrats and Republicans want.

posted on Sep, 28 2004 @ 11:29 PM
link   
They should be jailed the same way the people they criticize for using drugs should be jailed. Limbaugh got caught with pills, tons of them, and because he's rich, he got away with it. He deserves the same punishment that he advocates for others who are caught doing the same thing. He's a hypocrite.

Got it?

posted on Sep, 28 2004 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Is everyone so paranoid that you are looking to teeth grinding and jaw movements of someone being interviewed? As you all have pointed out, this president is not the best when it comes to public speaking. Thank God I am not being interviewed. All of my nervous ticks (rubbing my hands together, blinking my eyes, etc) would drive you people crazy!

posted on Sep, 28 2004 @ 11:47 PM
link   
I am no Bush fan. I have never ingested coc aine. I am not a drug addict, but I do have the propensity to grind my teeth, which takes a very conscious effort to avoid. I suffer from something called TMJ or Temporo Mandibular Joint syndrome. Basically for me anyway, that means I grind my teeth subconsciously, especially when asleep, and cracked 3 molars as a result before I began using a bite plate. The syndrome can be extreme when under stress, or even evident without lack of conscious effort to control the habit.

Perhaps Bush is so afflicted.

posted on Sep, 28 2004 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by dcgolf
Is everyone so paranoid that you are looking to teeth grinding and jaw movements of someone being interviewed? As you all have pointed out, this president is not the best when it comes to public speaking. Thank God I am not being interviewed. All of my nervous ticks (rubbing my hands together, blinking my eyes, etc) would drive you people crazy!

Being a conspiracy website community, we sometimes like to discuss the President of the United States. Stuff like any evidence of his past drug use recurring, or if those rumors that he is currently taking antidepressants are true. We're funny that way.

posted on Sep, 28 2004 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Well, I follow the candidates of all politics in America (being an American) very closely...

I have never noticed him doing that before, and I WOULD have noticed. Also, he was in a very relaxed atmosphere; laughing, making jokes, smiling (genuinely), and having a good time. So your nervous theory just doesn't stick. Another thing everyone says about our President is how comfortable he is with himself, and confident.

So taking all that into consideration, and his past, and his new "teeth grinding," it makes you wonder.

Also, if you haven't seen it, don't comment on it, because it isn't the kind of grinding you are thinking about...it's the cokehead kind.

I'm not saying he's doing coke (still), but he is grinding his teeth like he is.

(it's the kind where your mouth is open (a little) and you touch your front teeth together, and move your lower jaw side to side)

posted on Sep, 28 2004 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Also, if you haven't seen it, don't comment on it, because it isn't the kind of grinding you are thinking about...it's the cokehead kind.

If you weren't there to see him do coke, then don't comment on it. I'm sure you, I and even Kerry and Bush have a few mannerisms that most people don't notice at first.

posted on Sep, 29 2004 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by dcgolf

If you weren't there to see him do coke, then don't comment on it. I'm sure you, I and even Kerry and Bush have a few mannerisms that most people don't notice at first.

I saw him do coke, and trust me he did it.

posted on Sep, 29 2004 @ 12:03 AM
link   
I also saw Clinton "do" Monica, and that was talked about a lot!

posted on Sep, 29 2004 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Well, I follow the candidates of all politics in America (being an American) very closely...

I have never noticed him doing that before, and I WOULD have noticed. Also, he was in a very relaxed atmosphere; laughing, making jokes, smiling (genuinely), and having a good time. So your nervous theory just doesn't stick. Another thing everyone says about our President is how comfortable he is with himself, and confident.

So taking all that into consideration, and his past, and his new "teeth grinding," it makes you wonder.

I'm not saying he's doing coke (still), but he is grinding his teeth like he is.

(it's the kind where your mouth is open (a little) and you touch your front teeth together, and move your lower jaw side to side)

Okay doctor, you win by virtue of following every presidential candidadte and knowing that it is a "cokehead kind" even though you're not saying he's doing coke. I am pleased to have no personal knowledge of drug abuse and its symptoms, so I acquiesce.

What was I possibly thinking to suggest an alternate reason, a medical one at that, when you were only looking for heads to nod in agreement?

<<   2  3 >>

join