It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Modern Family Cast Members--Illuminati

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   
There have been reports of other celebs and powerful people as part of the Illuminati however, I have recently sighted the cast of modern family hanging around the most powerful people in the world. Now, I don't know about you, but I don't really no anybody who watches the show personally, and I only watch it if I have nothing else to watch. It is far from my favorite show, not even my favorite comedy. My recent sighting of Sofía Vergara who plays Gloria on the show at the White House Correspondents dinner and she was called out by Jimmy Kimmel. which begs the question, why are all these sub-par celebs getting attention now? Why do modern family cast members appear at every single event? It's not that great a show!

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by jjf3rd77
There have been reports of other celebs and powerful people as part of the Illuminati however, I have recently sighted the cast of modern family hanging around the most powerful people in the world. Now, I don't know about you, but I don't really no anybody who watches the show personally, and I only watch it if I have nothing else to watch. It is far from my favorite show, not even my favorite comedy. My recent sighting of Sofía Vergara who plays Gloria on the show at the White House Correspondents dinner and she was called out by Jimmy Kimmel. which begs the question, why are all these sub-par celebs getting attention now? Why do modern family cast members appear at every single event? It's not that great a show!

It is one of the highest rated, and most critically acclaimed shows on tv. It makes sense that the actors are getting exposure.

Now I am not saying there arent other things at work, as I know for a fact that there are things taht go on behind the scenes in the entertainment industry, but the timing of this one tells me its simply a media push for a show that has become a flagship for ABC.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   
I watch the show, and I think it's not that bad.
It's Al Bundy, how can you go wrong with Al? Except in this show he's got some wealth, same bad luck though.

Mitt Rominee also enjoys Modern Family, according to an interview with Time magazine I believe. Maybe the illuminati are trying to sign their souls up for a lifetime contract as pawns in Hollywood. It's not a bad show, you should give it a chance. I'm picky too and I like it.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots

It is one of the highest rated, and most critically acclaimed shows on tv. It makes sense that the actors are getting exposure.

Now I am not saying there arent other things at work, as I know for a fact that there are things taht go on behind the scenes in the entertainment industry, but the timing of this one tells me its simply a media push for a show that has become a flagship for ABC.

IDK about you, but I don't consider Sofía Vergara in the same boat as George Clonney. He was there as well, but no shout out. Maybe it was an ABC thing, since Kimmel is also ABC.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots

IDK about you, but I don't consider Sofía Vergara in the same boat as George Clonney. He was there as well, but no shout out. Maybe it was an ABC thing, since Kimmel is also ABC.

We in america dont consider her the same thing, but she is an international star, which is, im sure, the reason she was there. Just having her there brings good press in most hispanic countries. She is HUGE in other countries as well.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Of course the illuminati want to hang with them.

I mean one of the cast members once scored 4 touchdowns in a single game.
And one of the other cast members is absolutely gorgeous.
edit on 2-5-2012 by KaiserSouszay because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by KaiserSouszay
Of course the illuminati want to hang with them.

I mean one of the cast members once scored 4 touchdowns in a single game.
And one of the other cast members is absolutely gorgeous.
edit on 2-5-2012 by KaiserSouszay because: (no reason given)

i don't get the connection between the illuminati and modern family, it's a comedy show...there isn't some boogeyman behind every tree. you have a case of smart and lucky casting along with good writing...enough anyway for people to sit through the commercials for the whole show...and that my friends is the only thing that counts...holding on to peoples attention. no big mystery, bigger audiences means more money from sponsors

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by jjf3rd77

I don't think it's an ABC thing, I think it's a man thing. Have you taken a good look at the woman? Why would he even notice George Clooney when he's looking down Sophia's cleavage, which was what he commented on.

And later he did give Clooney a shout out, and Clooney's girlfriend too. I can't remember what he said other than refering to Clooney's girlfriend having a perfect body.

new topics

top topics

join