It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Multiple Sighting Reports with Video, Los Banos, CA 04-16-2012

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Interesting event with multiple logs in nuforc.org, police report, news coverage and good res video.

From the description of the eyewitnesses, the object is quite large, shiny and stable in the sky.

Hi-res video. You can stop after first 2 min., the rest is the guy fishing.
Vimeo Video

It looked like a giant white triangle hovering high up in the sky not moving at all. It definitely wasn't a weather balloon as it didn't budge with the wind at all.

The object could have been a giant book shaped balloon filled with helium made of silver and black Mylar. The hurdles to this possibility are: 1) a very odd shape and orientation for a balloon, 2) object did not appear to flex or otherwise react to the wind, 3) there is no apparent source of a 20,000cf balloon that would only have risen to 400-800 yards near San Luis Reservoir (closest towns are 20 miles east and 20 miles west) 4) object rotated 90 degrees then stopped rather than continuing its rotation from angular momentum, 5) the edges appeared crisp like metal rather than puffy like a Mylar balloon.

Some sources:
Merced Sun Star

UFO Stalker

NUFORC.ORG - look for 4/16/12 CA logs

It doesn't sound like balloons. New bimp/drone design?

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by TinkererJim

Not triangular at all. i didn't even have to full screen it, watch the fishermans video again, when the fake crosshairs and camera info disappears (wtf is that about anyway) and they zoom in, watch the lower left corner of the "thing"

Appears, to me, to be a bunch of balloons, maybe inside some plastic tarp? It appears to me, that one of the balloons shifts in the bottom left corner.

Still nice to have multiple witnesses.

Right around the 40 - 50 second marks, the more i watch, the more small balloons i see shifting in the wind.
edit on 2-5-2012 by phishyblankwaters because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   
That's it, the Aliens gave up. See the white flag?.

edit on 2-5-2012 by proob4 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   
You can see the material moving in the wind.. it's definitely a balloon of some sort..

I saw on tv the other day about a mass ufo report that ended up being something similar, some guys buy a big 15-20 foot inflatable ufo and sent it up with helium tethered to a truck.. from a distance it looked shiny, metallic and had very erratic flight patterns.. you couldn't see the lines.. they had tons of reports come in to the police station reporting a UFO.

Ended up just being a group filming a low budget movie..

That's the thing.. often times these things have rational explanations but people who really want to believe will ignore it and accept it for what it's not in many cases.. this thing looked just like a UFO
edit on 5/2/2012 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by phishyblankwaters
reply to post by TinkererJim

Not triangular at all. i didn't even have to full screen it, watch the fishermans video again, when the fake crosshairs and camera info disappears (wtf is that about anyway) and they zoom in, watch the lower left corner of the "thing"

Appears, to me, to be a bunch of balloons, maybe inside some plastic tarp? It appears to me, that one of the balloons shifts in the bottom left corner.

Still nice to have multiple witnesses.

Right around the 40 - 50 second marks, the more i watch, the more small balloons i see shifting in the wind.
edit on 2-5-2012 by phishyblankwaters because: (no reason given)

Kinda like these balloons huh?

I agree

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Looks to me like a plane coming towards the camera with a contrail behind it.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   
I'd go with something inflatable, too. Anybody else here who feels the urge to immediately close a ufo-video after hearing the first seconds of the X-files theme?

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Well two of my favorite things UFO's and Fishing.

In N.C. we do a lot of night fishing for bass and crappy.

Some of the things you see at night will make you stop and look real close

but i have never seen any thing i could not identify.

That thing looks like a drone for the police.I can't remember where

i have seen it but it was on a news clip.

edit on 2-5-2012 by grayghost because: spelling

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Definitely looks like a solid object across the tops and then some sort of tarp hanging down the sides. I agree with those who says its balloons.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   
The Teslaship must be over water and looks like a water fall from rising water.
Or at least the water vapor is set into illumination.
A few things might be going on here.
The ship suspension from above, as per Tesla, might mean the pull goes past
the ship and to the ground as mentioned in a Tesla patent for signaling.
Anti Tesla agents know of this already if they have payed attention.

new topics

top topics

join