It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey Young Bucks.....Never Underestimate Old Man Strength!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   
21-year-old MMA fighter goes against untrained 53-year-old guy who jumps in the cage with one hour's notice!

now GET OFF MY LAWN!!!

Starting a New Thread?...Look Here First

AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count.
Please do not create minimal posts to start your new thread.
If you feel inclined to make the board aware of news, current events,
or important information from other sites
please post one or two paragraphs,
a link to the entire story,
AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item,
as a means to inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.

edit on Sat May 5 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ericthenewbie
21-year-old MMA fighter goes against untrained 53-year-old guy who jumps in the cage with one hour's notice!

now GET OFF MY LAWN!!!

HOLY FLIPPING BEAST!!!!!! DUDE!

age is FAKE don't fall victim to the brainwashing!!

you can and probably will get grey hair but it doesn't mean a lalalaing THING!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   
That truly was awesome.

Respect yer elders, kids, or you might get knocked out.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   
I came across some others (graphic language);

Just because an old guy removes themself from a situation doesn't mean they are afraid and you should pursue them;

It's not just localized either, it's an international thing;

edit on 2-5-2012 by Ericthenewbie because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by TinkerHaus
That truly was awesome.

Respect yer elders, kids, or you might get knocked out.

actually, i think i respect the guy in the video, but i won't respect my elders just out right, for no reason, just because they are my elders.

when people demand my respect i deny them instantly. i will not give them my respect even if they beat me up.

i will deny and resist to my last breath.

but when i see someone like that supposed "old guy" in the video, that guy is really honorable and cool in my opinion.

respect is earned, not demanded.

forced respect is nothing but fear.
edit on 2-5-2012 by SoymilkAlaska because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   
And the next day had a heart attack...

lol

kidding I am in my 40's and I ain't doin none of that! lol

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   
He must hide his secret power in his beer gut.

That 21 year old was not much of a fighter - the kid didn't even know how to guard and neither one knew how to wrestle.
As an older guy of course I support the notion that young punks shouldn't mess with us old folks.
If someone tries to fight me and I won't lift a hand against them.
A Colt 1911 maybe but no fists.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   
He could take some hits, sure, but he was slow and I don't think he would have been up there in that ring much longer! But much respect to that old pal, I still wouldn't mess with him. Plus, I know a 50 year old man got some strong mussels, even though he might be skinny.

The young guy is (of course) faster and can make some rapid attacks.
But that elderly man got a lucky punch, I don't know why the young man would fall down by that.

But all respect to that man

And for epic beard man, I just love him.
Beard man even had so much balls, that HE went down to the other end of the bus, not because of fear, but because of the others in the bus, to show respect. That just tells everything.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Physical sports ain't all about speed and power. One must also endure.
That's why they always placed me in the goal in soccer back in the school days. We had a crazy-man with a unnatural right foot so it became more of a endurance position. I where not really any good, but at least I was still there on the return

What these kind of clips shows is that we gotta stop the damn judging and classing. We're individuals of the earth and not copies of assorted source individuals.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by ypperst

Epic beard man is classic!

67 years old and kicking serious a$$!!

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by SoymilkAlaska

actually, i think i respect the guy in the video, but i won't respect my elders just out right, for no reason, just because they are my elders.

And that is the problem right there. No one has respect anymore unless they do something for you huh?

I'd like to see an old guy beat some respect into you mate.

You should respect your elders, period. If you don't respect someone, then you disrespect them. All people deserve respect, just like you expect to be treated with respect, unless they do something to lose that respect.

Do people simply not understand what respect is anymore? This is just another symptom of the illiberal society we now have. It doesn't cost you anything to respect people.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 04:15 AM
link   
hey gang..randomly came across David Spates hilarious analysis of a previous video posted..the old man on bus one...pure jokes, enjoy!

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 04:17 AM
link   
This blue hair is pretty strong in his own right too..

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 04:23 AM
link   
Not to mention this fridge lifting 50 yr old....

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 04:28 AM
link   
nor this late 50's Jack Frost look-a-like arm wrestler...

Post other is you got them

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Ericthenewbie

Haymaker central from the old timer - but he also controlled the centre of the ring for the majority of the fight.

It's all about aggression. The old guy had that aggressive glint in his eye, and seemed to get more and more angry the more he got hit - whereas the young guy got freaked out that he wasn't staying down.

The young guy lost the fight around the 2 minute mark, you can see it in his eyes.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by ExCommando

The old guy had no technique, grey hair, beer gut and was in actuality just coming to watch the fights...not participate....yet he had two things going for him, like you said, the aggression but also he had a pretty solid chin!

new topics

top topics

join