It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird orbs captured at my home VIDEO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 07:33 AM
link   
I have a few post of weird things happening on my house in the past, but one of them was some orbs I saw on pictures I took with a Trail Camera back in 2010 here is the old post www.abovetopsecret.com...

I have experienced sounds and weird stuff in my house but I just dont give to much importance to them and everything have been more calm.

Yersterday I bought a new trail camera with video and decided to tested in my living room, you will see a vacuum in the corner, its always there due to my 5 year old and 6month old daughters always making a mess. But the vacuum havent been used in 3 days.

This morning at 6:23am the camera activated itself (it activates by temperature change or movement) and it took this video, you can see the orbs or dust coming from the right bottom corner, on mark 0:11 you can see 2 orbs going up stopping and then going left, for me that's just weird.

Watch the video and let me know what you think

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by cdesigns

I dunno man, i see dust catching the light, probably really close to the camera as it's way out of focus.

Do you have central air or anything that circulates air? A window off to the right side of the frame?

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by phishyblankwaters

I dunno man, i see dust catching the light, probably really close to the camera as it's way out of focus.

Do you have central air or anything that circulates air? A window off to the right side of the frame?

The weird thing is that the camera only activates by temperature changes (body heat) or movement.

My central air conditioner/fan is set to turn off at 5am everyday to save on electricity it maintains the house cool around 76 degrees until 10am, and there is a closed window about 8 feet to the right of the frame with blinds and drapes, no air comes in or out from it.

its weird how the dust or orb behaves specially when it goes up and then stops and then goes to the left. all the orbs I have seen before glide smoothly
edit on 2-5-2012 by cdesigns because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Not trying to be a dick or anything, but your house is "dusty".... whenever I take video in someones "dusty" room while using a LED light I get them. I believe the "dust" is actually miniscule fibers of carpet passing close to the camera.

Depending on the quality of the carpet, it is usually made from nylon or polyester which I believe are slightly reflective materials...

Hope that helps

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by FORMe2p00p0n

Not trying to be a dick or anything, but your house is "dusty".... whenever I take video in someones "dusty" room while using a LED light I get them. I believe the "dust" is actually miniscule fibers of carpet passing close to the camera.

Depending on the quality of the carpet, it is usually made from nylon or polyester which I believe are slightly reflective materials...

Hope that helps

Dust is everywhere so I'm not offended, just trying to figure out how the camera got activated by itself to start recording, all of us were sleeping , the ac was off since 5am and the the was nothing that could change the surrounding temperature so fast to make the camera record. Either way I will leave the camera recording today again to see what I can catch. :-)

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   
I normally roll my eyes at people who let orbs convince them that there house is haunted. A few things I like about your post, you don't seem like one of those people, you admit you have A/C, a window, and dust in your home, and your more so looking for an explanation of why your camera turned on. Do you know how much movement or change in temperate is needed to activate your camera? I'd keep the camera in the same place, see if you can catch it turning on again

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by headorheart
I normally roll my eyes at people who let orbs convince them that there house is haunted. A few things I like about your post, you don't seem like one of those people, you admit you have A/C, a window, and dust in your home, and your more so looking for an explanation of why your camera turned on. Do you know how much movement or change in temperate is needed to activate your camera? I'd keep the camera in the same place, see if you can catch it turning on again

The thing is that I do have some paranormal things that had happened in my home before, from screaming cat sounds coming from 2-3 feet away, children laughs, weird noises in the roof and walls, and the most vivid and recent "past weeks" that me and my wife have experienced is something or someone getting in our beds. (we are currently sleeping in different beds due to a bad mattress that we have in our room) I sleep on a air mattress in my 6 month old daughters room and my wife sleeps in my other bedroom with my 5 year old daughter.

The air mattress I sleep is pretty good :-) you cant feel the other person moving, BUTTTTTT sometimes I'm on my side surfing the internet on my iphone when I start to feel someone getting in the bed with me, when I turn over to see who its (5 yr old daughter or wife) I see no one, the first 2 times this happened to me I didnt give to much importance, I tought it was how the mattress works
..................BUT last week I was almost at sleep, when I felt my body raise because someone got in the bed with me, it was a weekend and my daughters were at sleep I really thought it was my wife wanting to spend time with me, but it wasn't her, I did freak out a little on the inside when I didnt see anyone there, but my body raised a good 1-2 inches because of the pressure it was made on the other side of the air mattress. I didn't react to it just to see if I could see whatever it was but I saw nothing. I decided to buy this trail camera because it mechanically removes all the filters at night to take video and pictures, my first test was on the living room, but tonight I will test it on my daughters room where I sleep.

Its not the first time I experience someone touching the bed or just sitting in the corner of the bed, I just hope to get something on video or pictures.

Maybe what I see on my video is normal dust, the camera reacts to rapid change of temperature and any type of movement, but it has a delay of a few seconds before starts recording, maybe whatever it was was already out of the frame when the camera started recording. Who knows.

I have been passive with the paranormal things happening in my house, I try not to provoke anything, If I hear something I act as I didn't hear it just to see if it gets louder or whatever its manifest.

edit on 2-5-2012 by cdesigns because: (no reason given)

top topics

join