It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

KERRY ON ORANGE ALERT: SKIN TRANSITION ON EVE OF DEBATE

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2004 @ 05:24 PM
link   

XXXXX DRUDGE REPORT XXXXX TUE SEPT 28, 2004 09:23:25 ET XXXXX

KERRY ON ORANGE ALERT: SKIN TRANSITION ON EVE OF DEBATE

Just days before Dem presidential hopeful John Kerry is set to take the stage in a debate opener projected to be seen by 70 million, photos show the senator dramatically taking on color.

Is it the late September Wisconsin sun during debate prep that has turned Kerry's face to rich pumpkin-colored hues?

Or has he been campaigning in the rust-belt?

Kerry advisers defend the sudden deep tan transition, noting how it simply was from a game of flag football last Friday in Bedford, Mass.

But the College Democrats who met Kerry were surprised by his rich tan glow -- before the game even began, the HARVARD CRIMSON reports.
Drudge

I just thought this was hilarious! Look at Drudge's before and after picture! World Net Daily, or News Max, still try to pretend that they are a news organization. At least Drudge knows it's just a parody site!

posted on Sep, 28 2004 @ 05:25 PM
link   
haha yeah i saw this on the Late Late Show on cbs. Hillarious.

"Kerry is a racial flip-floper!"

hahahahahahahahahaha

posted on Sep, 28 2004 @ 05:27 PM
link   
That has got to be one of the funniest headlines I've read in a while. At least some people have a sense of humor

EDIT: Is that a "Livestrong" bracelet he's wearing? Oh God, not him too! It's a bad enough fad on college campuses...

[edit on 9-28-2004 by Esoterica]

posted on Sep, 28 2004 @ 05:28 PM
link   
This is what happens when you're out in the sun being active and meeting people all over the country.

posted on Sep, 28 2004 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nerdling
This is what happens when you're out in the sun being active and meeting people all over the country.

You turn orange?????

Personally I think this chameleon feature of the candidate is sooo cool - maybe he can turn red/white/blue for patriotic holidays??? What will Bush do to beat him during the talent portion of the show?

posted on Sep, 28 2004 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nerdling

Not to detract from yout (correct) point, but that looks more like Tan in a Can to me.

posted on Sep, 28 2004 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Please use the search function.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thread closed.

top topics

join