It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do you think demons really look like?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2003 @ 08:32 PM
link   
I think 'demons' can take on whatever form/appearance they so choose OR take on the form/appearance that the observer so chooses.

I agree with "helen"; Satan was entitled the 'Son of the Morning Star"....he/she was the most beautiful of 'all' the created angels. Sin does have the tendency to cause something to become 'evil', fearful, distorted, etc. in appearance(s), but I am one who thinks that they can take a form or appearance that they so choose, whether of their 'liking' or the form or appearance that the observer has 'imagined' or thought a 'demon' would look like.

Deception comes in many and varying disguises.

regards
seekerof

posted on Jun, 21 2003 @ 09:33 PM
link   
demonds are in all of us

wait until that time of the month rolls around

members.eisa.net.au...

posted on Jun, 21 2003 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Wonder if I can get this
emocon to turn its head all the way around.

regards
seekerof

posted on Jun, 21 2003 @ 09:39 PM
link   
ITS possessed I tell ya!!

regards
seekerof

posted on Jun, 22 2003 @ 12:11 AM
link   
From the standpoint of Indian Legend evil spirits are people (sociopaths) who for all intent and purpose are prepared to do whatever it takes to guarantee the bad guys win.

They look like us and do whatever is in there power to guarantee that what goes wrong does in fact go wrong.

posted on Jun, 22 2003 @ 12:17 AM
link   
yall wanta see a demon?

musta scared the crap outta the egyptians. they loved cats as the underworld dudes.

posted on Jun, 22 2003 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Actually death was seen by the Egyptians as a part of life, questioning the conclusion is simple but in reality are life and death a part of one process?

posted on Jun, 22 2003 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by helen670
�Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light� (1 Cor. 11:14).

Satan was first an angel, the first angel, the favorite of god himself. But Satan had much more ambitions to be only the champion of god, he was jealous of humans... Why ? Because humans had something that he and the angels had not, a soul. Satan was so jealous of humans being, that he wanted to loose them. But he was knowing that god could not tolerate this. So he and zounds of angels tried an uprising aigainst God, but failed.

God banished satan and all of his followers from heaven. Since that time, they are know has "fallen angels/demons" and They work in shadows to loose and confuse human being.

Apperently demons look like angels.

[Edited on 22-6-2003 by Salem]

[Edited on 22-6-2003 by Salem]

posted on Jun, 22 2003 @ 01:43 AM
link   
I always thought cats were used for warding against 'evil spirits/demons'?

Hell, I have two.......

regards
seekerof

posted on Jun, 22 2003 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Toltec
Actually death was seen by the Egyptians as a part of life, questioning the conclusion is simple but in reality are life and death a part of one process?

Toltec.....

Death in reality is a sad time ........it is death that brings people together....it is a sad thing that death does......but it could also be a good thing!
Death is knocking at everyones door.......we dont know when it will be .......although there are some that make it of their own choice.....it is wrong to do so,because you bring it upon yourself to choose ........and that is not a natural part of life!(suicide,euthanasia...that is something else altogether)

Toltec in what you said quote// but in reality are life and death a part of one process?
Yes i do beleive it is.......when we die we are not really dead......but we need to go through the process of dying a bodily death to become whole again....eg
A plant gets old and dies.......once it withers away and dies it needs it's seed to be put into the ground to rise up again.......a whole new plant.........but a changed body......a new and fresh body.......it is the same plant....but it has changed !
It is the same of man......it needs to be cleansed of the old body and brought up into a new andchanged body....only thing is that it is the same soul but a changed body!
That is why Christianity(Orthodox)have a wake.....during 40 days on earth...there is services done for preparation of the new body.......and also for the benefit of the soul .....Old testament talks of Prayer that can help the soul once it is dead(but only if the person has accepted Christ at the time or before death)
A prayer of a rightous man God will hear........and will availeth much!

Demons are clever at disguising themselves to man......they can be called on demand to appear to those that wish them........but I'm sure many would not like the site of them........
Disguised so that one can fall into their traps!
Many disguises along history have been known .......appearances differ to each individual because all individuals differ.......some need more tempting then others!

posted on Jun, 22 2003 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Tetsuo-51
Turn around..
Look me in the eye...
Now you know...

posted on Jun, 22 2003 @ 09:12 PM
link   
American Indian culture acknowledges of evil spirits (some of which are really nasty) they are souls who seem intent upon doing whatever it takes to make sure things go wrong. By wrong what is meant is whatever goes against Gods plan often referred to as the Law of the Wheel.

By really nasty they could be compared to the principal antagonist in the movie called "The Ring."

posted on Jun, 24 2003 @ 06:11 PM
link   
You can seek out that which is in the darkness and be made fully aware of your mortality, or you can seek the Truth and live.
Demons are not pixies to be toyed with and used as servants to do our biddings. The trap they set for you is subtle and may appear in a very pleasing form. The allure of power is strong for us humans, and has existed since the garden where EVE succumbed to the serpents wiles promising knowledge of good and evil "Like God". Since we have had this knowledge, we have systematically destroyed or nearly destroyed the whole planet! Is there something amiss here??
The fallen angels would have us believe that we are evolving into ultra-beings capable of anything...do you feel like you are close to being omnipotent yet?!
Beware.

[Edited on 27-6-2003 by Tyriffic]

posted on Jun, 27 2003 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by dragonrider
What do demons look like??? Hmmmm.... Good question...

Lets see, here are a couple of examples of demons...

Janet Reno
Bill Clinton
Hillary Clinton
Sarah Brady

My goodness! There are none left!
Daschle

Am I missing any?

Uh, no.
!

posted on Jun, 28 2003 @ 12:38 PM
link   
I believe making something yours is posessing...
Demon or De mon, means 'of mine' in french...

The self is better unborn.

posted on Jun, 30 2003 @ 07:08 PM
link   
You must understand demons were created to be fierce warriors of God.... Their appearence is stunning Demons and angels are the same.. Two of the most common types of angels/demons are the Cheribum and Seraphim, Satan/Lucifer is a Cheribum... and Angels aren't 'lil Cupid things w/ arrows of love and harps.. While beuatiful if any of u saw an angel u would be scared out of ur mind... They are the strongest creatures ever created... Thatz y when the the angel appeared to the shephards in the New Testament the first thing it said was "Fear not" (He actually said it in Aramaic). Demons are not ugly and Satan is not a red thing with a pitchfork and 2 horns... Satan (formerly known as Lucifer) was created by God to be the embodiment of perfection and wisdom.. In the book of Isaiah 5 statements by Lucifer r revealed in which he stated he would be greater than God, sit on God's throne etc... The devil in his true from is an amazing shrine of brilliance... But remember don't be decieved by them, they will often appear to u as u think angels look, like the Christmas angels in gowns w/ trumpets. It is hard to believe things so beuatiful can conceal so much darkness and sin...

posted on Jun, 30 2003 @ 10:35 PM
link   
For those of you who have actually seen the devil himself, are you willing to describe his looks and the way he appeared?

posted on Jun, 30 2003 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Not funny and as i said earlier, he'z not a monster (well on the outside anywayz) he was created to be a messenger of God, the deliver of pain, death, and justice... Satan is the most amazing Creation u will ever see (God doesn't count b/c he wasn't created)

posted on Jun, 30 2003 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by magestica
Voids-black voids, I think it's more the "feeling" of demons then an actual face or look. But if you see one, you know it's a demon, by the unfamiliar and overwhelming feeling of fear and evil.
Yes I have seen one..
Magestica

I have to ask being that your comment begs the question. What were you doing that you should be seeing demons in the first place? I mean, I figure that it ain't exactly something to look forward to.

posted on Jun, 30 2003 @ 11:09 PM
link   

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join