It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do you think demons really look like?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2003 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Im just curious. What do you think demons look like? Do you think that they look like humans? Or do you think they look more like the traditional view? Im really not sure so thats why Im asking.

posted on Apr, 18 2003 @ 07:29 PM
link   
What do demons look like??? Hmmmm.... Good question...

Lets see, here are a couple of examples of demons...

Janet Reno
Bill Clinton
Hillary Clinton
Sarah Brady
Daschle

Am I missing any?

posted on Apr, 18 2003 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Hahahahaha
. I believe you forgot the Osmonds.

posted on Apr, 18 2003 @ 10:07 PM
link   
The devil looks like is a good question. According to the bible, a angel with no feathers on his wings. According to christians he looks like Hurn or Pan. According to Islam he is a white American(if from middle east)

In Wicthcraft, well, none. Druids, none. Hindus, one that is evil, but not a devil. Same with buddists. Monos have devils, poly don't.

posted on Apr, 18 2003 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Voids-black voids, I think it's more the "feeling" of demons then an actual face or look. But if you see one, you know it's a demon, by the unfamiliar and overwhelming feeling of fear and evil.
Yes I have seen one..
Magestica

posted on Apr, 18 2003 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Voids-black voids, I think it's more the "feeling" of demons then an actual face or look. But if you see one, you know it's a demon, by the unfamiliar and overwhelming feeling of fear and evil. Posted by Magestica

I would refer you back to the list I posted earlier...

posted on Apr, 19 2003 @ 05:25 AM
link   
Demons :

Brrrr....

posted on Apr, 19 2003 @ 05:58 AM
link   
They can be blobs, ghosts, rabbits or people. Demons have no limits in my opinion. Demons can be individual actions, like anger. For is it not known that possesion is a common thing among demons??? doesn't possesion cause acts that may seem demonic?

posted on Apr, 19 2003 @ 12:22 PM
link   
........even as ''angelic beings''' disguized to make one beleive that they are here for the good of us...........

�Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light� (1 Cor. 11:14).

Demons........
can be a result of someone being ''possesed'' as Abraham virtue descibed......although ............
not rabbits.......why? ,cause their cute ........ok, maybe they could

My grandfather in Greece, had pigs in his yard(1950's ? ) my dad was around 12,and one day the dog started barking and would'nt stop........my granfather went out and he saw, one of the pigs start to grow (as big as a horse..his words ) and then it blew up.......into nothing................

HMMMMMMM......so i guess rabbits too..........

posted on Apr, 19 2003 @ 12:34 PM
link   
They look like people you betrayed.

posted on Apr, 19 2003 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Demons have a wide number of appearances.

At the top level you ahve the fallen angels,with satan at the top of the heirarchy there. They can take on a number of appearances from quite beautiful (satan was known to be a 'beautiful being' ) to incredably ugly to us.

beneath them are a myriad of beings all vieing for power over each other. The origin of these are debated some think they are pre-adamic, being on the earth before adam. others think that they are good being gone bad, like the fallen angels.

Power in this realm often relates to physical size so the bigger demons hae authority over the smaller. Size is quite big, up to 7 feet and more for the biggest, shrinking down to rat sized for the smallest.

In some ways the physical shapes are distortions of the beings that we have on the earth. So the biggest are often Bear shaped, or similar.

Suprisingly some of the horror movies we see are modeled on demonic beings, take the orges in LOTR and the big white beings in Doom with the teeth, these are subconscious representations of demons that are make to give a familiarity to them in humans.

(The barney figure is another one that raises eyebrows among people in this area, it is similar to a demonic figure and seeminly is used to desensitise children to the apprearance of demons and the control of them )

The figures of deamons in non christian religions aslo provides a way of seeing them, Buddhist dieties are clearly demonic as well as many anamist religions.

Closer to home the Baphomet demon worshipped by the freemasons is an obvious one.

but demonic entities can reduce down to small slug type beings that seek life to draw off energy, or attach to an emotion in people. So a person can have a being attached to himher that is drawing energy or feeding in emotions such as fear or anger.

[Edited on 19-4-2003 by Netchicken]

posted on Apr, 19 2003 @ 10:41 PM
link   
...I'd say magestica hit the nail on the head...

...demons can take many and any forms...but its the 'feel', the 'sense' you get from them that will truly identify them to you...

posted on Apr, 19 2003 @ 11:47 PM
link   
boo.

inflicting boils on Job

posted on Apr, 21 2003 @ 02:52 PM
link   
the devil can come in any form that he wants to come in. i know people that have actually seen the devil himself and they are scared to death of it. i know that God will protect me and i will not be attacked.

posted on Apr, 21 2003 @ 02:57 PM
link   
demon can't be seen. it's just an evil spirit.

only satan or devil can be idenfity of shape.

posted on Apr, 21 2003 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Here's a picture of one someone managed to snap.

www.anomalies-unlimited.com...

posted on Apr, 22 2003 @ 10:53 AM
link   
well i dotn know too much about demons except for they are like satins angels. you know what i mean. but yeah i just know that people have seen satin and it is very scary.

posted on Jun, 21 2003 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tetsuo-51
Im just curious. What do you think demons look like? Do you think that they look like humans? Or do you think they look more like the traditional view? Im really not sure so thats why Im asking.
You will know if you see one!!
Demons will assume any shape or form, but be sure, the form more than not will be hideous and repulsvie. The demon(s) may assume a image of a loved one(seance visitation). I have been the unfortunate/fortunate recipient of the former on several occasions in the distamt past and I will never forget.

posted on Jun, 21 2003 @ 08:21 PM
link   
fortean
I agree with you, I think i have a shadow being around me all the time, i can usually feel that odd presence, even lil babys, and children, and animals get scared of me.
I dont think demons have a stable form, i think they can be whatever they want. from a rock, to car, they can take any from needed.
Deep

posted on Jun, 21 2003 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Fortean, something can be said for technology! If these spirits want to be seen they will be, either to terrify or foster more interest in false belief/doctrine by those seeking such things foolishly.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join