It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is ATS also helping the media cover up the real reason behind the Columbia Prostitution Scandal?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Judging by how fast they are taking this information down it makes me wonder.

Here be the link.

The corporate propaganda press is only reporting this as a “prostitution scandal.” However, both MI6 and CIA sources say the murder attempt against Obama was a hit ordered by Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and top North American Mossad agent Rahm Emanuel.

If my suspicions are correct this thread won't last very long.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by cybro

yes we are..now go away

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Yawn....

To top it off,then you say your "thread" wont last,because of an opinion,thats NOT factual.

Proof please,other then opinion?

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Just like this link,wanting to impeach Obama.....

larouchepac.com...

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by cybro
Judging by how fast they are taking this information down it makes me wonder.

Here be the link.

The corporate propaganda press is only reporting this as a “prostitution scandal.” However, both MI6 and CIA sources say the murder attempt against Obama was a hit ordered by Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and top North American Mossad agent Rahm Emanuel.

If my suspicions are correct this thread won't last very long.

propaganda outlets like the Jew York Times.

eclinik.wordpress.com...

Ya I think this BS thread deserves the trash bin for linking to a clearly anti-Semitic blog as your main source.

So how much money does one make these days for blaming Israel for EVERYTHING under the sun? I guess Fulford knows! The guy smokes crack and is about on par with Scorta Fal.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   
You do know that using the term "oblahblah" in you last title constitutes trolling and your source was racist propaganda, right?

Just checkin

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Hmm, over an hour gone by and it still up. What's going on? They are playing the race cards so maybe they think that will scare people off from looking into the matter. It tends to have the opposite effect though.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by cybro

The only idiots playing the "race card" are people like you who stir up racial hatred.

Deny ignorance.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Oh look another race card played, what a shocker. Is this the best they can do? I guess it's supposed to scare people into silence but it's been over played so many times. It just doesn't work anymore.

new topics

top topics

join