It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Many blacks beat white couple, media bury attack

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Many blacks beat white couple, media bury attack

www.wnd.com

There’s outrage in Norfolk, Va., today after a white couple was attacked by a group of dozens of black teenagers, and the local newspaper did not report on the incident for two weeks, despite the victims being employees of the paper.
(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on 5-2-2012 by Springer because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-2-2012 by Springer because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Oh by the way the couple that got attacked worked for the very same local news paper that refused to report it!

I was reading a thread about this story but then got a 404. I'm guessing the views of the OP might have been deemed to be too radical.

Any-hoot I didn't agree with all of what that person said but he did bring up a few good points. One thing is the media bias when it comes to reporting black on white crime. It seems that the main stream media thinks that white on black crime (or even anyone that they can pass off as white) is more news worthy.

If it were a hundred whites jumping a black couple, it would be the lead story on every network.

What is going on here? Am I missing such a big a part of this picture that I see it this way or what?

-Alien

www.wnd.com
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 5/1/2012 by Alien Abduct because: spelling

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Your post is racist

Because...
Third line

But I do give you props for posting this because it's inevitable to get 404'd. Unfortunately.
So much for deny ignorance, right? ETA: PC at its finest

BTW, subject matter such as you posted happens alot and is thrown under the carpet.
Check out what's going on in South Africa... food for thought.
edit on 1-5-2012 by kimish because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   
If this is what society is turning into, then be rest assured these black flash mobs are going to see a full retaliatory response by white extremist groups.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   
So what? A small group is not a race.Not everyone is a Gangsta and not every white is the KKK.Just some punks going for a "street cred"

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   
We dealt with this same issue here where i live a summer or two ago. When school was out.

How it would happen would be, you'd be walking through the commons, and there would be this gang of black youngsters, however old. And they would ask for a smoke, and regardless of the answer, people were getting beat down.

There was also an old man several years ago that was gang beat on christmas eve and killed...

We call them 'swarmings' here.

My opinion as to why it didn't hit the news? and why only white vs black that is ran with in the MSM? Hm.. Because race is apparently still an issue between people (i fail to grasp why, its a dumb reason not to tolerate someone). Its because white people feel bad for what our ancestors did to black people perhaps.
edit on 1/5/12 by AzureSky because: (no reason given)

link   
This is really getting under my skin. This will incite more black on white violence as it is not reported because that is just what these black thugs want. They want to see their attack as revenge for a black kid that was shot "justifiably" by a guy that was not even white. This just goes to show the ignorance in this country. When white people decide they have had enough all hell will break lose.

This is also reported here, for all those who despise WND.

hamptonroads.com.nyud.net...

link   

Originally posted by cavtrooper7
So what? A small group is not a race.Not everyone is a Gangsta and not every white is the KKK.Just some punks going for a "street cred"

So what? Things like this are occurring more frequently within a certain "race" and it's being ignored, immensely.

What happened is despicable and the police should take proper action and do their jobs instead of being afraid of the PC crew, at least if they have dignity.

SMH

*sigh*

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Yep. Nothing to see here. Sweep it under the rug.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by kimish

I know right. I don't understand why they are all getting 404'ed. I hope they at least give me an explanation if they 404 mine.

I really don't know what is going on with this media bias but I hope it isn't happening here at ATS. My heart goes out to all the victims of any racial attack.

-Alien

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by solarstorm
If this is what society is turning into, then be rest assured these black flash mobs are going to see a full retaliatory response by white extremist groups.

Which is exactly what the people posting these threads want.

I hope your thread gets # canned with the others and you get banned for knowingly reposting this crap.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   

100 ON 1, you have got to be joking. Credibility for being a menace to society more like and street cred does not even cross their mind in such an attack.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by cavtrooper7

So, when ONE white person attacks ONE black it is racist. But when A HUNDRED blacks attacks TWO whites its just "a group of people"

Give me a break you don't see the bias?

-Alien

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   
I have one and a half words for this white couple and anyone in a similar situation: Kung Fu.
Wing Chun martial arts is designed to take on hundreds of opponents. The more the merrier.
True martial arts is also non-lethal so it is compassionate in nature. You don't ever hear in the news: '100 black teenagers attack small, mild-mannered Chinese man.'
edit on 1-5-2012 by Lord Jules because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by aching_knuckles

Um well I have two half black children I am by no means a racist, and by no means do advocate ANY violence. I am only reporting the news and pointing out facts.

What exactly do you see wrong with what I have posted?

-Alien

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Just a friendly reminder...

...that posts expressing intolerance, bigotry or racism -- overt or subtle -- will be removed and the member warned. It also bears mentioning that if this thread turns into a cesspool of hate, it will be closed and removed from the board.

Consider this fair warning.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   
www.survivalistboards.com... i know its another forum but i felt this member on that site brought up a very good point that i will copy with ex text to post (as i was unable to do it in the last thread)

The irony here is that the victims had just come from the Attucks Theatre, a museum and cultural center named for Crispus Attucks, a black man, and the first man to die in the mob violence at the Boston Massacre in 1770. Attucks was part of a violent mob that attacked British soldiers. The British soldiers defended themselves, and they were tried for murder. Most were rightfully acquitted. It seems arbitrary how we view the miscreants and heroes. Had public sentiment gone differently, the mob who beat the reporters might be viewed as heroes. Had Trayvon Martin been seen as the miscreant he was, he might have gone down as a villain. Completely arbitrary, but that's what you get in an age of moral equivalence.
i found this hightly ironic and even learned abit of history i did not know before i found it i hope this does not violate any rules as i dont useualy quote other internet forums but it came off as relevent to me edit well minus that bs miscreant comment got distracted by history and missed the biggory my bad and apologize
edit on 1-5-2012 by KilrathiLG because: (no reason given)
leaving to show my reading comrpehension fail i had orignaly read it as the black man was the one injured by the british not attacking the british leaving this up to hopefully teach others through my screw up
edit on 1-5-2012 by KilrathiLG because: i screwed the frell up

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   
This has a lot to do with poverty. Obviously. Environment screws up kids, and these kids grow up learning to act this way from the elders around them, and the sub-par environment.

Its a hate crime. It is definitely the media too, the media is extremely biased and mutates news for some particular result, in this case, a race war. And it really works too, how many 'trayvon' related beatings have there been now? These are not all black people, it seems to me most of the people freaking out are of the 'gangsta' side of things (i remember this stupid image i saw.. ).

I wish people could self reflect on their own idiocy.

Black on white crime always is swept under the rug. A young black man shot a kid in the face at the bus terminal 10 minutes away from here. Killed him dead (i think). it was in the news. No one seemed to care.

BUT! A gay man gets beaten to death. And the entire town goes up in arms about it.. Odd isn't it?

note: I will leave a note here for anyone reading my posts. I am not racist in any form. So do not take my words as such.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Alien Abduct

I will check this out! As far as the white race- its seems to be disappearing. There is allot of mixing races here in NC. There is allot of attention given to white against black crime.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Lord Jules

I don't think many people would win 100 v 1.. But anyways if fists wouldn't work then the weaponry would come out and bullets are stronger than flesh.

On topic this is common all among the western world as the white people who are politically correct will read the story of whites beating blacks and call it an atrocity but when the opposite happens its nothing big. No one wants to be called a racist but when you ever talk to black people about welfare and levels of violence etc it becomes racist when its just pointing out facts. If the media and courts stopped fearing this racist 'tag' for reporting and trialling fairly we wouldn't have this problem.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join