It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Angel in Sonogram? (PIC)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2004 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Ok, this is the true story of my friend. She was very special from the start

Well, it all started before she was even born.After her mother had her brother, she wasn't supposed to be able have kids, but she had her anyway.Then, when they were doing her sonogram, there was an Angel in there, don't ask me how it got in there, but it was there.(She took a digital picture of then original videotape, which was in her room)She had the baby fine, no problems or anything, but young in her childhood, they thought she was possesed, at once she even lifted her 200 lb. mom off of her when she was a toddler.(The only way her mother could contain her was sitting on her until she stopped, and her mother was still big from having her brother).Now she see 3 ghosts, and hears 4.She see's 2 children and a mother.The children's clothes are regular, but the mother's in an old looking dress.She hears them sometimes,too.Along with a man she hears arguing with the woman in the guest room,which noone stays in.They don't scare her, she even played with one once.(She was alone in her house, and accidently tapped the door, something tapped back, so she tapped back, then it tapped back.........well anyway,it went on for about 10 min. till she got bored with it and stopped)Anyway, do you guys have any clue on what is going on?

P.S. Scroll Down To See The PIC

-Mono

[edit on 29-9-2004 by MoNoM3ND3Z]

posted on Sep, 28 2004 @ 07:31 PM
link   
First of all welcome to ATS nice to meet you.

This link might help:
imageshack

It�s a site that lets you upload pics on the web for free, but if the pic is small enough you can go to the member center and upload it on ats.

Once you have done either 2, you'll need to write the BB code with the image url (address):
img] Image url here [/img] (I left the first braket out so that I could show you the code without it doing anithing. But put in that first braket on th img)
Then you should be ready to go.
If you want, you can mail me the image and I'll post it for you. But I'll rather teach you to fish if you know what I mean.

Cu around

[edit on 28-9-2004 by TheDarkFlame]

posted on Sep, 28 2004 @ 07:57 PM
link   
If this doesn't help use the tutorial button. It's located almost directly under the ATS sing.
Or here: Tutorial

I'm so tired its 3:00 AM hope to se you post soon.

[edit on 28-9-2004 by TheDarkFlame]

posted on Sep, 29 2004 @ 03:38 PM
link   
TY!Anyway, here it is.

Thank you both

[edit on 29-9-2004 by MoNoM3ND3Z]

posted on Sep, 29 2004 @ 05:31 PM
link   
sorry, but i had to post this... you said "thank you both"... only one person helped you, they posted twice, lol... sorry i really had to mention that, it was bugging me

posted on Sep, 29 2004 @ 08:33 PM
link   
No need to thank me, it's practically site tradition to help each other (and I do expect members especially new members (not that I have been around long) to carry on with this, the way they you were also helped).

Can you please point out where exactly the angel is? Sorry but I don't see one.

One more thing (of topic) about ATS, don't let your self be frustrated by criticism, it�s mostly meant constructively. And if it isn't you shouldn't take it seriously anyway.

posted on Sep, 29 2004 @ 08:40 PM
link   
A picture of this kid lifting 200 pounds would help too. But either way, I don't believe a word of this.

Welcome to ATS!

posted on Sep, 29 2004 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Believe it or not I must say it is a pretty creepy pic...

posted on Sep, 29 2004 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Is it standing in the middle with it's arms crossed, right hand on it's chin? And has a prominent nose?

I can kind of see Darth Vaders mask too.

[edit on 29-9-2004 by AZLS1]

[edit on 29-9-2004 by AZLS1]

posted on Sep, 29 2004 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Hmm when I look at the lighter areas I see a wingned demon...kinda ironic

posted on Sep, 29 2004 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ignorance Is Bliss
Believe it or not I must say it is a pretty creepy pic...

How so? I don't see anything out of the ordinary other than some pointy ears...which probably was caused by an anomally in the picture.

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 04:32 AM
link   
Assuming the baby is off to the way left. I would say that she was destined to deal with a higher calling, good and evil wants her. To me it looks as though a winged demon is on the right of the baby seperated by a guardian of some sort who is and probably still protects her. She was protected in the womb but its possible the demon did possess her some time after birth. Either way there is a destiny that needs to be uncovered that the demon probably wanted to stop from happening by causing a miscarry/stillborn.

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by MoNoM3ND3Z
TY!Anyway, here it is.

Thank you both

Kinda looks like Osama if ya ask me. Right in the middle with the promident nose with head bowed a bit and arms crossed.
How bout that! Osama in the mamma. Hmmmm....

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 03:52 PM
link   
You know, the way i saw it was he was praying, oh and dragonflykingdom, did you mean the baby was way off to the right?

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Dude! That baby has three legs!

Oh no, wait! Sorry, my bad.

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Interesting picture! Thanks for sharing it with us.

I see a (dwarf) person, which looks like a female to me, with her hands clasped. I do not see the hands in a prayer position. I'm trying to figure out what's going on to the left of the baby's head and the right of the dwarf figure.

[edit on 9/30/2004 by Bangin]

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 04:37 PM
link   

The angel(?) is circled in red, and the demon/dwarf is circled in blue.
Thank's for your opinions!BTW, for those of you who think the picture is fake, check it with photoshop.See for yourself!
Oh, and this just helps to point WHERE, it's better to go back to the original pic, then look for the details.

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 04:56 PM
link   
I think the demon you circled in blue might, i mean i could be wrong here, please correct me, but is there any chance it could be a baby?

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 05:26 PM
link   
That's what i thought to but i started to notice the ears, and their pointy. But it still might be the baby! (My friend doesn't have pointy ears now, so i was wondering....)

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 05:56 PM
link   
i've seen that angel's exact pose and face before, but i can't find a picture of it.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join