It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox News Anchor Declares Obama Is Eligible

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   

FOX NEWS ANCHOR DECLARES OBAMA IS ELIGIBLE

www.wnd.com

Prominent Fox News Channel anchor Bret Baier has posted an explanation on the network’s website of why he believes Barack Obama is eligible to be president.

“Here’s the deal,” wrote Baier, host of “Special Report with Bret Baier.” “The Constitution requires that the president be a ‘natural born citizen,’ but does not define the term.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Mod Note: All Caps Please Review This Link.
edit on 1-5-2012 by Ahabstar because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   
I think that this is VERY interesting. So, the MSM comes out declaring Obama's eligibility, but there's now a twist. They're not saying that he's eligible because he was born here, but rather because of some legaleez that would make it so no matter where he was born.

Hmmm...are we about to learn something about his birthplace? This seems like something that TPTB might do ahead of a scandal that is destined to break. A little damage control ahead of the bombshell. Let's see...

www.wnd.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by BBobb

That's like saying someone is a little pregnant.....too much wiggle room in my book....

Des

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Of course Faux News has to invent some BS "legaleeeze" to justify jumping off the birther shipwreck - they couldn't possibly just admit that they have been wrong and stupid.

What/who a NBC is is defined by legal precedent - United States v. Wong Kim Ark, Perkins v. Elg, - parental citizenship IS IRRELEVANT unless the parents in question have diplomatic immunity.

Get over it!!

edit on 1-5-2012 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   
It's all about Romney ....heres the deal.
Natural born means ( undefined), but some take it as both parents being American born. So , we all know Obamas daddy was from Africa, so according to some constitutionalist, Obama is NOT eligible under the NATURAL BORN clause.
Now heres the problemo....Romneys daddy was born in Mexico, so according to some constitutionalist Romney would NOT qualify either. And if you want to take it just abit further......Rubio has problemos too, his daddy was born in Cuba.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   
That would simply make him a liar and a fraud! I don't know about anyone else but I would not want someone like that to represent me!

link   
Fox declared Obama is eligible?

Oh okay then

link   
reply to post by BBobb

Wow, Necessary and Proper being stretched WAY too much these days... where is the defender of the Constitution when you need him.

*Flips on the news* Nope, he isn't here... hmm... he is probably fighting for freedom or something actually important. *Turns to some latenight show* Yep, he ain't here. That's good. Ron Paul 2012!

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Texcin
It's all about Romney ....heres the deal.
Natural born means ( undefined), but some take it as both parents being American born. So , we all know Obamas daddy was from Africa, so according to some constitutionalist, Obama is NOT eligible under the NATURAL BORN clause.
Now heres the problemo....Romneys daddy was born in Mexico, so according to some constitutionalist Romney would NOT qualify either. And if you want to take it just abit further......Rubio has problemos too, his daddy was born in Cuba.

Interesting!!! I did not know that about Romney. So...they're getting all their ducks in a row about Romney. Huh. This damned rabbit hole...so deep!

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by ajay59
That would simply make him a liar and a fraud! I don't know about anyone else but I would not want someone like that to represent me!
He does now. Or he assumes he does.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by BBobb

The Romney family lived in a FLDS cult in Mexico. The claim is his father, although in the cult, only had one wife.

Personally, I don't care if he comes from a family of polygamists. I have plenty of other reasons not to vote for him.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Well, if FOX reported it, it must not be true! Which means Obama ISN'T eligible!

(Causing Democrats heads to collectively implode while trying to come to terms with such logic)

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by BBobb

I saw the title to this thread and thought, "Oh great. Obama is going to star on The Bachelor".

I can just see MSNBC saying he isn't eligible just to be the opposite of FOX

(Ooops just saw above post, dittos. . . . . )

edit on 1-5-2012 by beezzer because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

For the five hundreth time...Wong Kim Ark did not change the definition of "natural born" it only conveyed citizenship not "natural" born citizenship....but if you guys want it that way then here come Rubio and Jindal...

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by gariac

His father was a citizen when Mitt was born...doesn't compare.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Fox News Lies!!!!!!

Second.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Texcin

Wrong...not "parents American BORN" but citizens when Mitt was born....it is not hard to follow...it is a very simple concept the founding fathers had.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Hey all i know is Ron Paul was born in Pittsburgh...

Peace

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

It was only Brett saying this...

and I believe the proof is there that he is indeed WRONG.

Would the founders really have wanted an anchor baby who grows up in say East Timbuktu coming back here living for 14 years and running for president?? There is no logic in that.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by BABYBULL24
Hey all i know is Ron Paul was born in Pittsburgh...

Peace

Isn't Pittsburgh in Canada?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join