It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Apparently The Space Shuttle Is Still Flying

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   

The latest news of UFO sightings almost wasn't. Over the weekend, a star-gazer in California thought a cluster of lights were the Space Shuttle. After realizing the NASA program was over, he and others described the orbs as alien craft "on a mission." As many celebrate May Day in the U.S. and all across the world, the new month continues with reports of strange and bizarre phenomena. The preoccupation and sudden interest in unidentified flying objects is driven by reports of "glowing lights" and "flying orbs" almost daily. The latest UFO news comes out of Elkgrove, California.

According to UFO Stalker, a witness almost confused a flash of moving light as the Space Shuttle making a flyover. However, he and others present quickly realized that what they saw was a cluster of glowing orbs. "I was in my back yard with 6 adults and I got a light out of the corner of my left eye and my first thought was that it was the space shuttle flying over.(I keep track of the fly overs, but as soon as I saw it I realized that the shuttle was no longer flying," said the unnamed witness. Marked by a clear night sky, a cluster of six to ten craft flew over his residence in formation, followed by another group of unidentified flying objects.

news.gather.com...

So Obama didn't end the Space Shuttle after all. It wouldn't surprise me if he outfitted it with stealth technology and has it launching from the Space Station in order to convey secret missions. Perhaps they're even building their secret colony on the moon in preparations for the upcoming 2012 disaster.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by EvilSadamClone

Well...they'd better build fast...it's already May...

Des.

edit on 1-5-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   

I thought that the shuttle had military use also.

And maybe you saw the x-37b.

in any case you may have seen a shuttle being used before they scrap them all. Or it was something else.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by grey580

Read the article.

Case Number: 37855

Log Number: US-04302012-0015

Date Submitted: 04/30/2012 10:37 UTC

Date of the Event: 04/29/2012 10:20 UTC

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   

What the witness has described bares no resemblance to what the shuttle looks like in orbit, take off or landing.

Not sure why you've gone with the shuttle anyway, as it appears to have been dismissed by the witness as well.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   

So Obama didn't end the Space Shuttle after all. It wouldn't surprise me if he outfitted it with stealth technology and has it launching from the Space Station in order to convey secret missions.

No, sorry. Exciting to think that? Yes. Realistic to think that? No. There is no way to hid a space shuttle, sorry. The launching itself can't be masked (I've seen many go up, amazing!) Even if they used a remote island it could not be hidden, and other countries would be splashing it on the front page news all day long. Sorry to say, but your idea doesn't hold up to even cursory thought.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   
What a load of old boll0cks-I'd suggest a MOD renames this thread so folks don't waste their time on this particular "conspiracy theory"

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by grey580

I thought that the shuttle had military use also.

And maybe you saw the x-37b.

in any case you may have seen a shuttle being used before they scrap them all. Or it was something else.

I think they are up to the X-40 now.
www.ninfinger.org...
Here is a list of the X-planes, There is also speculation they maybe already flying the X-43 black manta in and out as well.
area51specialprojects.com...

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Perhaps they're even building their secret colony on the moon in preparations for the upcoming 2012 disaster.

Oh no, not another mega disaster! What is it this time? How will we meet our end?

edit on 1-5-2012 by Cosmic911 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   
HOAX!

PEACE.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   
come on now..we all know how EASY it is to launch a spacecraft that puts out 7 million pounds of thrust without anyone noticing..

edit on 2-5-2012 by alkesh because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   
What is your fixation on believing this is a space shuttle?

A description of six glowing orbs in the sky bears no resemblance to a space shuttle, a hypothesis already dismissed by the witness—but you know better?

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by thesearchfortruth

Perhaps he misread or misunderstood the article. Have a little more tolerance
Give people room to make mistakes. It is human to be imperfect; allow it...

new topics

top topics

join