It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Demonic Responses Captured on Video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Hey guys just wondering if this is what qualifies as Demonic responses? In the video you here various growls, evps, and dark responses during an investigation that was recorded live. Do you think it could be something that is human in nature, or demonic?

Demonic Responses Video

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   
This makes those horrible Paranormal movies actually seem well made i.n comparison.

They are using a radio to talk to spirits?
Yeah, thanks for the free dumb.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

actually i didn't see anything dumb about it..I heard some pretty cool evps on there.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by demonid011

He's tuning in between radio stations at 2 mins. Any words that make sense they take as responses. It's about as accurate and effective as asking questions and getting answers by flipping through a book and stopping on random words.

I think I even heard a Rick Roll in there.

I'd give them more credit if they used static from a short wave radio but they are using FM radio, it's quite an insult to us, and to themselves for putting this out there. If these guys were my only friends, I think I'd turn myself into a ghost.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Their are much more interesting cases of demons talking in possession phenomenon. These men are pure foolish though. Taunting it. Good lord why would you ever do such a thing. Not saying it is real either, but still. Also, Ghost Hunters and Scifi and stuff like that have a habit of dramatizing things. It is purely for entertainment. But that Box did provide some eerily direct answers. Still, if faced with a demon, why the hell taunt it?????

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dextraphite
Their are much more interesting cases of demons talking in possession phenomenon. These men are pure foolish though. Taunting it. Good lord why would you ever do such a thing. Not saying it is real either, but still. Also, Ghost Hunters and Scifi and stuff like that have a habit of dramatizing things. It is purely for entertainment. But that Box did provide some eerily direct answers. Still, if faced with a demon, why the hell taunt it?????

I watch there shows and it was pretty amazing to watch and hear some of the evidence they got live. They did provoke a lot and while I would never do anything like that, its always interesting to watch other people do it.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi

He's tuning in between radio stations at 2 mins. Any words that make sense they take as responses. It's about as accurate and effective as asking questions and getting answers by flipping through a book and stopping on random words.

I think I even heard a Rick Roll in there.

I'd give them more credit if they used static from a short wave radio but they are using FM radio, it's quite an insult to us, and to themselves for putting this out there. If these guys were my only friends, I think I'd turn myself into a ghost.

Yes, that's the easy answer. The only problem with that is when responses are related to the questions. I've listened to hours of ghost box evp's and in between the music flipping over and over, conversations are had. There are some things during live radio which are not relevant to the evp session. For example, names. Tim, John, Sue etc etc being said within seconds of each other. Other things too like "I'm dead", "We're dead", "Lost", "Others", "Beside you". Spend some time listening to this stuff. Being skeptical is fine too but also use your skepticism to determine if these things would be something a DJ would be yammering on about.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   
I'm not totally convinced these "ghost box" things are actually picking up evp. Random events can often seem to be related when, in actuality, they have no connection whatsoever.

As I said, I'm not totally convinced, but I'm not completely dismissing the idea, either. I do believe that spirits exist and that we can communicate with them given the right circumstances. I also believe that attempting to communicate without taking proper measures to protect ones self is risky and foolish.

Even more foolish is these two daring the spirit to show itself. They have no idea who or what the spirit is.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by N3k9Ni

Even more foolish is these two daring the spirit to show itself. They have no idea who or what the spirit is.

Well, one female voice did say "idiots"

I'm not 100% convinced either but if what is to be said about white noise is true, then maybe there is something to it. It's in between stations when these voice are heard apparently.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by demonid011

actually i didn't see anything dumb about it..I heard some pretty cool evps on there.

Yes, me too! I had some sounds with , recording on a computer experimenting with a noisy fan, running water, layering with a vareity of sounds in the program, but literally felt it was not needed to go there, it felt like I didn't need those answers, already knew 100% that life is infinite, so it was so much like a ouji board, too wide open. Too many permissions given.

But yeah that was quite the session.

The simplest form of EVP is reverse recordings, they use the energy of the voice/sound vibration to get message in.
edit on 1-5-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by N3k9Ni

I believe there were several evps in that clip while the box was going, they did label them on the video..Perhaps the ghost or spirit finds its it easier to propagate and resonate the sound through sound waves that are in the area.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 01:25 AM
link   

You're right, some of it did sound like what was pointed out. I'm still on the fence about whether it was actually spirit contact or just random coincidence.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 03:07 AM
link   
reply to post by N3k9Ni

I went back and actually watch the 40 minute unedited clip on the site and it creeeped me out more, but i guess im prone to that

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

can you please explain reverse recordings..and what is the preface to them with evp?

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Supposing those two guys communicated with a spirit ( How stupid it is to open up any kind of gateway to the otherside, be it Ouija Board or any other form) Unless the person or people know what they are doing it's beyond stupid.

Mockery in it's total form brings with it karma. mockery of that which you cannot see... oh boy

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Demons are to be engaged. Unless you are of the greedy, entitlement mindset, in which case you are on an evil path and are for the most part, demon fodder. But if your heart is pure, it is your duty to tie up the demon, keep it busy. It will not be harming others during this time.
This also works well with telemarketers.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   

If you talk into a mike or take any video and convert to mp3, then reverse it on audacity, and possibly slow it down, real words leap out, often, sometimes whole phrases. Some say this is your super consicousness, Soul, getting through, but considering there is energy, and words, to be used, and that is why you use fans, and running water, in evp, even radio channels, to give energy access to the other side so its easier to get a message through, as it takes alot of energy to manifest in our realm, dark side do rituals to open portals.

So reverse speach is similar to EVP in that you have the energy and even words, its easier on them to manifest sentences.

Sometimes it can be our soul. I remember several years ago, recording a thing about our abudction when we had wounds, and reversing it and in a very sad voice I said, "they hurt me". That kind of thing.

It creeps me right out though, and have closed doors to any form of EVP. Its dangerous.

Its a wide open channel, like a ouji board.
edit on 6-5-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Take a look at this thread if you haven't. I think it answers some of your questions.
www.abovetopsecret.com...&addst ar=1&on=13982720#pid13982720

Here's the full investigation. At 13:50 is where the the anomalous voice is heard. But like I said before in the other thread, the same voice is heard on different ends of the radio spectrum. Can't be from the same radio station because a single word passes multiple bands.

mel 8704r

top topics

join