It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Half Course to the 21 December of 2012 ; EXACTLY on May 20 .. Are You Prepared for whats coming ?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by AwakeinNM
Perhaps you could be a bit more specific about "what's coming" before you ask people is they are prepared. Nobody really seems to know what is coming. Just a bunch of speculation.

Dont listen to speculations of others
Dont only trust in science and have an open mind
you must balance the forces in you

Just listen to the signs and warnings
to eliminate the coincidences
only then you will be able to sense more whats coming
there is no 6th sense only your human instinct
if you have only put your faith in sciences and speculations of others
then your instinct will become tainted

I know that a grandiose event will happen very soon
even when i was very young i was able to sense it a little bit
and i didnt even know all the big 2012 fudge
now im 30 and starting connecting a lot of dots
that they are not merely coincidences

Time to wake up that the time of change is upon us
we obviously all need it because the system we live in today
is unsustainable to us humans and Mother Earth nature
we supose to live in symbiosys with her and we have cut that link
the force are literaly unbalance on the planet .. we can all agree on that

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dextraphite
I want to see a report on everything that it is predicted will happen. With footnotes and sources, reliable sources.
Then I will consider all this.

I gave you a star for fiddlesticks. hes awesome

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Yup, I'm prepared, prepared to head to my families house to celebrate Christmas and return home on the 26th and then prepare for a great New Years party.

If the world was ending what the hell would their be to prepare for?

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Pyramids not talk.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   
I was sort of spammed with two e-mails and a message on my personal account of this:

Greetings from the Galactic Federation of Light,

The day May of 5th is the day of five, the number of Epsilon, of Apollo, of Light.

In this day all portals all over Earth will be officially activated and the procedure has been locked in place. No matter if they are free or occupied, on this day all portals will go under the control of the [Inter] Galactic Federation of Light, under control of the Olympians and this includes all flight systems of this Galaxy.

We have already warned you that Olympus is active. The hyper weapon, this energy umbrella of high technology, has been activated and protects your consciousness and your emotions from the dark efforts to create fear. Through DNA intervention, its aim is to develop the collective consciousness.

Our next message will be about our first contact. For security reasons the date is not announced. One of your media will announce that we are coming. Twenty four hours prior to our arrival you will be warned to get ready by a message that will interrupt the program of all your media. Then all your media will be closed and all flights will be cancelled. You will see on your TV sets a clock counting down for the earthly time left before our arrival.

The countdown for total disclosure and the fall of the false veil has started.

We are the Olympians and the Central Council of the Inter Galactic Federation of Light.

Channeler: Demetra

It sounds intriguing, but how many things have been said, just to not come true.

All I know is that I definitely feel a shift these days, in emotion, in awareness, in the basic consciousness all around me. I don't live in a big city, I live in a city of 100k or so. Changes are easy to witness, and after a while, you come to understand that mostly everybody is talking about the same things, though not necessarily agreeing with all these different topics.

Each individual molds their experience from the clay deposited around them through every waking hour of their lives. The sum of all that which we experience can be held back by poor diet, strange sleep schedules, pain, anxiety, and a multitude of other things that seem amplified these days. I asked an old man if he knew of anxiety in his time, as we know today, and he said, no, you can't even compare the two times for mentality has changed with technology.

Everyday feels closer to a pinnacle, everyday the pillar descends closer to the ocean rim. The days are the same, the nights are the same.

I used to say nothing would happen this year because it was a blanket of security to assume that each day after the next would follow the same linear course, but like life, each year can be unpredictable, up or down. Information is travelling at rates we today haven't seen before, obviously, and the detail in technology seems to reach new heights every year. The world feels as though it is changing much faster than ever before, and it most likely is. Could it be the vertigo of the acceleration of these changes that bogs us in fear or speculation.
edit on 2/5/12 by murkraz because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Don't worry..it will all be OK...
Well..we could be hit by a meteorite or a super volcano would go up and life would end. but I don't think so . I am going on the dream ( prophecy) given to me at 11 years old. Although, I am kinda ancient now, I am still going to believe the one an 11 year old girl received. So..according to it...we will be here a long time and things will be much better and super exciting to be alive then..

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by murkraz

Thanks for the mail .. interesting
all modern movie have aliens scenarios
like preparing us for something in movies
If you think about it .. that would be the best strategy
how to disclose to humankind the ideas of an alien arrival on earth
without making everyone panic

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   
my guess is that there will be a supernova somewhere nearby in the galaxy that we'll be able to see even in daylight, which will most likely resemble a large red cross in the sky which fits more accurately into bible and sumerian texts for the signs of the new age. And so when ancient gods told people they'll return at a certain date after said event means they knew the star's lifecycle meaning they prolly live somewhere close by too. i.e. return of the gods aka extraterrestrials. they may just wanna see the supernova

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   
I just hope Ben81 delusional, other than that
please be gentle with me!

Need plastic bag to cover my head on that date then wrap it with copper wire. Hope it helps.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

Your lack of mathematics is appalling. You're simply one who would never question even when it's staring you in the face.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by SonofLeod

The link you provided in your post does not mention mathematics. Could you please inform me how Xcalibur254 has made a mistake with his math. I'd be delighted to hear from you.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarthPhobos

Originally posted by Ben81

May 21 in 2011 anyone remember the big fudge ..
did harold Camping misscalculated by a yrs for the judgment day ?

One quick question, why has May 21 got a mention when your title is regarding May 20 specifically, or is this another one of these "if its Monday here, then its Tuesday in another part of the globe" scenerios..

As for the rest of it, I guess we aint got long to wait..

See you back here on May 21st

edit on 1-5-2012 by DarthPhobos because: (no reason given)

This was a leap year......Not adding fuel to the fire of the OP....But just saying....

By the way, see ya on the 22nd of December......Harold Camping is a fraud...

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

Mathematics and sacred geometry go hand in hand. He said where is there a crop circle spelling out 12-21-2012, obvious there isn't one because many are encoded with esoteric symbols, sacred geometry, and certain mathematics like binary, golden ratio etc.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   

So you're telling me you can actually show how to decipher the message a crop circle because I'd like to see that. All I've ever seen are people claiming there are things like binary messages encoded but nobody has ever actually shown how to decode them. So go right ahead and take us on a step by step process on how you decode crop circles.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Mathematics and sacred geometry go hand in hand.

Sacred geometry is numerology in shape form. They do not go hand in hand.

One is real and the other is a construction with suggested meaning. One is math and other is not.

He said where is there a crop circle spelling out 12-21-2012, obvious there isn't one because many are encoded with esoteric symbols, sacred geometry, and certain mathematics like binary, golden ratio etc.

So the artists that create these installations have encoded messages for people to find? I think people see messages were there are none. I furthermore think that people pretend that the messages are important because they garnish the pareidolia with words such as sacred. The messages "found" in crop circle art reminds me of people seeing religious images in pans of burnt food.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

Mathematics is often used with sacred geometry, examples ring the great pyramids. So you can translate Mayan? No? Then you rely on other people to do such for you which is no difference between anything else. This world that has been built by TPTB is built on dependence.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Sacred geometry is not math. Just because someone applies math does not mean they go hand in hand. All sorts of wacky constructions have been made about the pyramids.Usually people mean the pyramids at Giza. There are many more at Saqqara. There are even more in the Sudan. Applying math to these situations does not mean that math is affected in any way by the application. The two are not partners just as math does not go hand in hand with carpentry.

The idea of sacred geometry has been applied to many situations such as building cathedrals. Lots of these collapsed because the constructions were done for "sacred geometry" and not for engineering reasons. A famous case was Kepler trying to force the planets into a system involving the Platonic solids. Didn't work did it?

So you can translate Mayan? No? Then you rely on other people to do such for you which is no difference between anything else. This world that has been built by TPTB is built on dependence.

Just because the artist employs a modern New Age distortion of a post-Columbus Aztec glyph which is falsely passed off as Mayan does not mean anything of importance other than the artist is appealing to those that do not know the origin of the symbol.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join