It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Half Course to the 21 December of 2012 ; EXACTLY on May 20 .. Are You Prepared for whats coming ?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   
I want to see a report on everything that it is predicted will happen. With footnotes and sources, reliable sources.
Then I will consider all this.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

What I'm seeing is first a reference to the con man Hunbatz Men. This is then followed by the Chilam Balam prophecies. The Chilam Balam "prophecies" are more or less propaganda. They were written after the arrival of the Spanish and influenced by the Spanish missionaries. This is explicitly clear in the inclusion of H'unab K'u. According to the Chilam Balam H'unab K'u is the supreme god of the Maya. The only problem with this is that there is not a single reference to to him prior to the Chilam Balam books. He was created for the sole purpose to insert the Christian God into Mayan beliefs. Despite all of this it is impossible for the Chilam Balam books from referencing 2012. They were Yucatec in origin. The Yucatec Maya had no tradition of using the Long Count and even if they had it would have been out of use for a while before the writing of the Chilam Balam prophecies.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

You seem to have this all wrapped up.
good job.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Excellent thread OP. Starred & flagged!

There is only one thing I don't understand though:

Originally posted by Ben81
-Many Pyramids speak about the 20 May of 2012

Could you explain what you mean by that?

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xaphan

reply to post by Xaphan

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are

Originally posted by Xcalibur254
Second, where are these pyramids that mention May 20, 2012?

The Stone Alarm Clock
When the Toltecs moved down to the Yucatan peninsula, in southern Mexico, it seems that they merged their zenith cosmology with the Maya system, and encoded the result into the Pyramid of Kukulcan at Chichen Itza. The pyramid has 91 steps on each of its four sides, totalling 364, plus the top step: 365 altogether. This is a clear sign of a calendrical meaning. Every year, on spring equinox, the afternoon Sun causes a shadow play on the pyramid, so it appears that a huge snake is descending the pyramid from the sky. The effect is enhanced by stone snake heads at the bottom of one staircase. The Crotalus durissus rattlesnake, whose zig-zag pyramid pattern has heavily influenced Maya art and architecture, also has a marking close to its rattle, that is identical to the Maya Ahau glyph, which is associated with the Sun. The rattle itself, is called “tzab” in the Yucatec Maya language and this is also the word for the Pleiades constellation. Jenkins argues that Kulkulcan, the Maya name for Quetzalcoatl, the plumed serpent of the Toltecs and Aztecs, is thus a symbol for the Sun-Pleiades-zenith conjunction, and sure enough, we are now at the beginning of a 360-year time window when the Pleiades conjuncts the zenith Sun directly over the Pyramid of Kukulcan. Right at start of the 360-year time window is 2012, and on the 20th May 2012, 60 days after the equinox snake shadow-play, the Pleiades-zenith Sun conjunction will occur on the same day as a solar eclipse, on the day 10 Chicchan in the unbroken Tzolkin count of the highland Maya. Chicchan means snake, and the snake rattle is sounding our wake-up alarm call!
www.2012theodyssey.com...

- PS

I don't really think that Xcalibur254 has this all wrapped up.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   
No,but I doubt anyone could be, so go ahead anyway That's the idea isn't it? Everybody goes otherwise what's the point.If it does happen there is,what MAYBE 5% of the world that can trully elevate their minds?
We are all connected as we are all earth born so why would the universe break up the family,unless you are far to evil to come along.You have to WORK at that,want it and constantly concentrate on that.Not like some cartel leader but a deliberate child sacrificing hater of life.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Yes.

My contact, not of this dimension, will save me.
He "fell" into this dimension, and I helped him get out. He owes me.

You guys are pretty much boned I would say.

I lied.
No I am not, but hell... I'm a gamblin man.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xaphan

This Video explain how it is calculated on the Mayan Pyramid
Mute the annoying music

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

So then why not chime in that thread too? You and your buddy chime into every 2012 thread within minutes. You should go in there and clarify things like you always do. This 2012 nonsense has to stop.

edit on 2-5-2012 by conspiracy88 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Xaphan

Found a better video that explain a lot
the info is all nicely compiled
and the pyramids speaking about the 20 may of 2012

edit on 5/2/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Since I'm using my cell, its difficult to browse through it all but....
With all the nuclear talks coming out of N Korea...
What if they have already chosen december 21 as the day they will fire off some of their arsenal knowing about the "prophecy" talks?
What if that "leader" is going to intentionally play on the date?

Just a thought...

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 03:33 AM
link   
The extremely significant thing happening this year is the return of the gods the Mayans and Aztecs perceived their spiritual knowledge from. Ask yourself this; could this return be so weird that you would not acknowledge it? It has actually been with us (the western world) since the 1950s, but it's in the year 2012 that more and more people are truly opening their eyes to our roots and the key to our future. The aztecs called it teonanacatl, flesh of the gods.

The gods have returned and are in our midst. The forbidden fruit of knowledge are here to help us help ourselves. Believe me when I say that all answers are within, and love is starting to conquer fear. Help out the gods and yourself by choosing love over fear. The universe is a fractal, and all your actions counts one way or another!

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 04:01 AM
link   
Very curious indeed, when you look at the date in itself and all of the cosmic wonders that start to occur on this date. You could see why this may spook others on a spiritiual level.

That and know that when the west conquered the tribes of old on their way waffle stomping into the Americas they destroyed a culture of Old Knowledge that the tribes carried with them in favor of the new western ways and the introduction of technology.

These old school tribes had centuries to hone a skill of Astrology and reading the cosmic imprint left in the sky. The lunar calander was much more efficient in the ways people were supposed to live naturally. The 20th of May through about the 7th of June should make for a notable time frame of great happenings soley based off of this old knowledge of the stars.

These tribes weren't hacks ya know, they had it down better than science. Better yet, they understood what these celestial events held for their future as it also defined their past.

This earth right now is broken, and its about to cleanse itself with our blood....whether we like it or not, whether we believe it or not.

I have my lawn chair, my dual beer helmet with crazy straw, a good skin magazine, a air horn, and a few packs of smokes.

Lets get ready to watch the show.......even if nothing happens, Im sure you'll enjoy watching people do what people do best.....freak out over the unknown.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Awesome post, S&F!

In my humble opinion changes are coming, it us up to Us what kind of changes they are.

Choose Love!

edit on 5/2/12 by soulshn because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 07:15 AM
link   
By going through the wikipedia page for the date May 20th you can clearly see that some major events have taken place on this day.

526 – An earthquake kills about 300,000 people in Syria and Antiochia

1570 – Cartographer Abraham Ortelius issues the first modern atlas.

1631 – The city of Magdeburg in Germany is seized by forces of the Holy Roman Empire and most of its inhabitants massacred, in one of the bloodiest incidents of the Thirty Years' War.

1883 – Krakatoa begins to erupt. The volcano's final and most notable explosion occurs on August 26.

1940 – Holocaust: The first prisoners arrive at a new concentration camp at Auschwitz.

1949 – In the United States, the Armed Forces Security Agency, the predecessor to the National Security Agency, is established.

1969 – The Battle of Hamburger Hill in Vietnam ends

1989 – The Chinese authorities declare martial law in the face of pro-democracy demonstrations, setting the scene for the Tiananmen Square massacre.

May 20th thoughout the ages.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 07:17 AM
link   

The elites know more about these dates then us... im 100% sure

-Many big meetings will happen (NATO and Bilderberg)
-2 Major Eclipses that associate the return of the Serpent
-Many rumors of wars and WW3
-Weathers is VERY anormal
-Big Earthquakes
-Strange loud noise coming from everywhere
-Mass animal die off
-Mass worldwide protests growing bigger and stronger

and this is just a short list +

-and 2 important crop circle written in Mayan language
speaking about this date and eclipse

So once again lots of fake data in a heap is supposed to make something true?

Seen that tactic used lots of times in the 2012 forum.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Isn't there a NATO meeting in Chicago this month?

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 08:12 AM
link   
oh sure I am prepared.
I just decided where to have my summer vacation in 2013.

sorry, I don't go along with these kind of predictions.
if i'm wrong, well, too bad, but then again we'll have to die one day
if i'm right, hey, i didn't loose any valuable time that I spend with a tablet.
Not a Mayan one that has been interpreted by people whose expertise I can't evaluate
I use my tablet to read analyses by people like Chomsky.
I use my tablet to write essays to point people at sociological stuff (can't help it, I'm a sociologist)
that might help them to understand how media works, to point at the "elites" or the way science has been turned into a business. If this topic interests you, read "the sociological imagination" by CW Mills

edit on 2-5-2012 by NeverSleepingEyes because: added some stuff

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by TheKingsVillian

Wouldn't it be weird if there were a date in the year on which little happened?

The world is big. There have been centuries about centuries of history and only 365 days to divide up all of these events.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Stop the worrying. My people are revealing themselves in this year. They will set right the wrongs of the past, and usher in a new age of thinking.

That's all.

I must say though, I feel very sorry for the ones who are extremely materialistic, as they will suffer the most from this change.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join