It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brokered Convention Guaranteed 2nd Vote

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   
I just finished watching the 30min reality check delegate special and considering bound delegates and how many are left unbound it would seem that Mitt Romney could only get 1073 the first round if he gets all of the unbound delegates. Mitt is definitely not the winner outright. The question is if he'll buy enough votes from Newt/Rick's delegates to get a quick 2nd round win. I hope that is not the case but with a candidate who has an anagram of the word money in their last name it seems very possible.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by hottoboggan
I hope that is not the case but with a candidate who has an anagram of the word money in their last name it seems very possible.

I do not want to see Romney as the president either.

But I think you are stretching quite a bit with that last part there. Frankly it makes you seem irrational, and detracts from the the message you are trying to convey with your OP.

edit on 1-5-2012 by watchitburn because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by watchitburn

that's not irrational. It may have been if Romney wasn't LOADED with Money...

But he IS.

It's a valid concern that I also share. You never heard of buying votes?

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Hopefully people have an understanding of how the subconscious works. I believe Romney was chosen at some meeting, Bilderberg or other, with this being a partially deciding factor. Take the following paragraph for example:

If yuo cna raed tihs, yuo hvae a sgtrane mnid too. Cna yuo raed tihs? Olny 55 plepoe out of 100 can. i cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! if you can raed tihs forwrad it.

The letters are scrambled yet you still know whats being said. The subconscious works in a way similar to this. Your brain computes far more than you are led to believe. We are pattern followers. Advertising uses subliminal stuff like this all the time. Mitt Romney is the candidate they want you to choose if you want money. He's a stereotypical rich guy in every sense of it. If you still don't believe me here is a short youtube video on fast food advertising. Same idea, different product.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Of course Romney would do that.. It's speculated that he's already been paying at least some of his "supporters"

The guy makes $35,000 A DAY.. he can afford to invest in a presidency

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Dustytoad

Mixing the letters around in someone's name to get a word, then trying to use it as a valid argument for anything is absurd.

May god have mercy on your soul.

new topics

top topics

join