It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Solar Wind Reversal! Something coming from the back side of Earth?? Why was this covered-up?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by DasFox

Originally posted by timetothink
reply to post by Unity_99

I was just theorizing a brown dwarf...not one in particular.

THEY ARE CALLED AFRO-AMERICAN VERTICALLY CHALLENGED PEOPLE.

Not PC! Funny...very funny, but so wrong

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Someone up-thread posted a video showing a description of a 'snap-back' effect on the dark side of the Earth, apparently caused by high velocity solar wind creating a vacuum vortex on the other side. Trouble is, if this were indeed what happened on March 11 and 12, the data would be valid and would NOT have been labeled GIGO and scrubbed. It would have been an interesting, unusual, but nevertheless known event.

Last night I spent a couple hours searching the 'mysterious booms' threads looking for a correlation right around the same time and nothing much came up. Interestingly, GLP for one site, has been listing strange booming sounds since about 2005 which may be the beginning of that web site; the reports seem to be increasing in frequency and 'WTF' is going on?! descriptions ever since last August with the strange EQs starting in Virginia and Colorado, though. Either people are finding out about them and therefore also finding out how to report them better, plus the copycat factor, or they really are increasing in frequency. Most reports seem to be coming from the US and Northern Europe, which may just be a factor of English-speaking countries and availability of the internet. I haven't searched in other languages, either. It'd be interesting to know if S. America and China, for instance, are reporting similar strange booms.

The ONLY correlation I could find with other events at the same time was the exceedingly round shape with the umbilical cord look to it coming off the sun the day before the March 11 anomaly, and the 'triangle' shaped black spot on the sun right after it. Some websites and commentators (Tolec, for one) described the triangle as a stargate and the round thing with the umbilical cord as a cloaked starship sucking up energy; that the cloaking mechanism that was protecting the starship from the sun's corona was what made it visible to our instruments.

I initially rolled my eyes at this information (as I have for most of Tolec's claims) but now I'm beginning to wonder.

It's definitely starting to look like TPTB are expecting a cataclysm soon that will require going underground to survive, that we are going through a far more energetic and 'dusty' section of space with far more meteors impacting the planet and something besides increased CO2 affecting our weather patterns, and that there is a lot of information known to the government scientists that is being hidden from us.

Just as an aside, there's an awful lot of posters here who seem to have no clue about grammar, spelling or punctuation, and it makes your posts unreadable. There's a reason both were invented... why bother, if the majority will ignore you after initially trying to parse out what you're saying, and then go on to the next post in frustration?

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Nice post. Normally I'd put it down to natural science and physics patterns I don't understand but the fact that data was scrubbed has piqued my interest!

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by signalfire

I think it's safe to assume that most people thesedays experience something unusual and google it;
'strange noises'

scroll the image ->

or use this link;
www.google.com/insights/search/#q=strange%20noises&geo=US&date=today%2012-m&cmpt=q
edit on 3-5-2012 by digitalf because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Well, it looks like I've already been beaten to the punch but anyway here it goes...

The date the Sun's magnetic field was reversed, March 12, was around the same time and date that 'this' was caught on camera next to the Sun :
www.youtube.com...
^ I like that video more because it shows it blast off into space at the end.

Ok so it's totally obvious that that 'sphere', or whatever the hell it was, was the culprit.

I'm far from a rocket-scientist, but it doesn't take one to know that whatever happened was important in some way/shape/form...they just won't tell us.

But seriously wtf was that? It was the size of Jupiter! I don't like to believe in the Planet X/Nibiru theory but i mean...damn.

EDIT: Apparently, I just found now out that on March 12, some triangle-pyramid-type-thing was forming on the Sun.

edit on 3-5-2012 by ObserveKnowledge because: New info

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by BBobb

It could be a wave of turbulence from the new interstellar "bubble" we just entered . This new bubble of plasma is more denser than the previous bubble of the last century.Thus , the sun's solar wind direction is overcome in the opposite direction.As our magnetosphere collapses, we will get hit by the extra high-energy particles from the new bubble we are in. Just before this event Saturn started to act more like a star than a planet.Is Saturn directly behind the earth in the Saturn-Earth-Sun line up now?

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by siluriancryptic

... Just before this event Saturn started to act more like a star than a planet.....

How so was Saturn acting like a star instead of a planet? Was it radiating something only stars do that it hadn't been previously? Did it start putting out serious competition to the solar wind? Was it producing light or heat from internal reactions? What? Can you remember where you got this information? Thanks.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   
It could be a HFA (hot flow anomaly)

These are common on earth, mars, venus, saturn, quite an intriguing phenomenon actually

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 06:46 AM
link   
reply to post by BBobb

i dont think i know what im looking at. but it doesnt look good.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   
W"hy was this covered up because this is part of the biggest secret since the begginning of the world.

Waht if there wasn't anything behind us to cause the Solar wind reversal? What if the Sun's solar wind was either turned off or just sucked up by something? That would have looked like a reversal, if the thing that sucked up the particles was a stellar mass black hole. Our magnetosphere would have been attracted to the black hole by intense magnetism.

This would explain all those magnetosphere's blasts that occurred with no sunspot activity in 2009 and 2010.
And the auroras with no CMEs.
The volcano detectors around Mt Rainier that use microwave are all down at the moment too.
Over the Christmas 2011 period in UK there were reports of RFID chipped appliances stopped working.
SDO that obsrves UV on the Sun is down too. Maybe at the moment the black hole is giving off UV waves. Other times it is in ELF, radio waves and Infra red. TPTB are scared that one day it will belch out Gamma Radiation waves.
Being under 6 foot of earth will be the only thing that will save you. BTW this totally explains Revelation 8 and the six trumpets.

In my opinion the sphere UFO was the key to the Door in the Sun (Stargate). Especially if you know about the Electric Universe theory.
How did the sphere UFO manage to stay in the same place for 24 hours, in the best position for us on Earth, to be able to see it in profile? Then on the stroke of midnight at UTC of 11th March, it lifted off.
Then all those squadrons of UFOs come out of the Stargate.

I think it is a rescue mission; On eagle's wings. And for a space war that is described in Revelation 12.
4,900 years are up and the Hades prisoners are going to be released, all 200 million of them.

Just putting science, secret knowledge and the Bible together and this is what I got.
Give to God what He gave to you-your life-and you will get it back. Put your trust in Him. He knows what He is doing.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by BBobb

Wow, thank you for your explanation. By just reading I imagined in my brain how that would look. I said to myself, NO WAY. However, you just made one heck of a vid. We pay NASA to work for us. Ya I know, what a joke right? We need to demand more transparency in an orderly fashon. The occupy people are just wasting time with no direction. Anyway thanks again and WOW.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by BBobb

You mentioned it was like something was comming up behind us. From what I have heard, planet x has an extreme magnetic field. What the heck could switch flow for that short period of time? Is it possible that when it shifted to reverse, that maybe all feeds actually fliped their recievers so it would look like it was back to normal? Can it still be going the other way?

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join