It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fukushima on Steroids: "Japan is in the Process of Contaminating the Entire Pacific Ocean"

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Does anyone one have an ideal as to the number of new reactors that have been built in asia in the past 12 to 15 years, I would be certain the number is well over a thousand.

Does anyone know why you never hand some one a loaded gun, I know the first thing I would do is take all the bullets out, and then not hand them the gun.

We should of just let them play with the coal, global warming would be much better than global annihilation.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by ErtaiNaGia
reply to post by SheopleNation

I'm pretty sure that the you can't assign homework to your teacher, Sheeplenation.

That would be SheopleNation. Pay attention Son. I didn't butt into anything, this is a discussion forum. If you can't hadle the heat, then stay out of the kitchen. Plus, I have this thing about exposing frauds. That's just me though.

Listen my young, misled foolish mortal, you have now resorted to just blowing drivel out of your pie-hole. The discussion is focused on whether Fukushima is polluting the pacific or not. Yes, I know I am inside your head, but let's just stick to the topic at hand ok? You're already making a fool of yourself in regards to the subject at hand, so I would advise you to refrain from making the same mistake twice.

And I'm about to take you to school

Oh no, please don't do that. Well, I atleast hope that you have an extra school bus ticket for me then?
~$heopleNation
edit on 2-5-2012 by SheopleNation because: TypO

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by googolplex
Does anyone one have an ideal as to the number of new reactors that have been built in asia in the past 12 to 15 years, I would be certain the number is well over a thousand.

That would be impossible my friend, because I believe that there are only 477 Nuclear reactors World Wide. Not sure how many in Asia during the last 12 to 15 years, but that is easily Googled. Hope that helps.
~$heopleNation

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   

That would be SheopleNation. Pay attention Son.

I'm not your son.

I didn't butt into anything

Yes, actually, you did.

I was arguing a specific point in regards to MindWar's post, I posted the DATA about the Uranium contained in the oceans to dismiss his implied assertion that the oceans were free of radioactivity until the fukushima event.

You, interjected saying that I was forgetting about plutonium, and other radionucliotides, which had nothing to do with either MY point, or what I was responding to that MindWar said.

Your entire post was a childish attempt to draw attention to yourself, despite the fact that you weren't even participating in the discussion, or providing a rebuttal that was coherent, or rational.

this is a discussion forum. If you can't hadle the heat, then stay out of the kitchen.

Same to you, "Buddy"

Listen my young, misled foolish mortal, you have now resorted to just blowing drivel out of your pie-hole.

Would you like to explain why your statement is correct?

The discussion is focused on whether Fukushima is polluting the pacific or not.

The Pollution referred to in this thread isn't the deleterious effects of homeopathically diffuse heavy metals.

The discussion is in regards *ENTIRELY* to the presence of RADIATION, and those certain unstable elements that CAUSE radiation.

This THREAD is an attempt to state that Fukushima will cause the entire ocean to become SO radioactive, that it becomes unlivable to all marine animals and plants. (hyperbole, mine... but not by much)

However, Pollution simply refers to ANY impurity in ANY amount that is introduced into a natural ecosystem.

And, TECHNICALLY the introduction of heavy metals from the Fukushima disaster IS Pollution, the Radiation that this thread is focused on is basically a trivial, and statistically negligible amount of radiation.

And that's why I agreed with you that Fukushima was POLLUTING the oceans, because it IS TECHNICALLY releasing impurities into it.

You seem to disagree with my position that the Naturally occurring Uranium in the oceans is *FAR* greater than the *ENTIRE MASS OF THE CITY OF FUKUSHIMA*

And that is why we are having this entire sad, sorry discussion, despite the fact that the foundations of your argumentative position (however poorly laid they were) has already been washed out to sea.

Yes, I know I am inside your head, but let's just stick to the topic at hand ok?

What exactly are you babbling on about?

Because from here, you are actually just spouting nonsense.

You're already making a fool of yourself in regards to the subject at hand

Again, this is a baseless assertion, with no supporting facts or explanation as to WHY anyone here should take you seriously about your claim.

And to Retort in Kind... You are a Big Poopy Head.

so I would advise you to refrain from making the same mistake twice.

Unfortunatly, I cannot comply with your request, for I would have had to make a single mistake in the first place.... That, DESPITE your Baseless Claims and Ardent Wishes, I have NOT.

Oh no, please don't do that. Well, I atleast hope that you have an extra school bus ticket for me then?

No... you are going to MUSH.

edit on 2-5-2012 by ErtaiNaGia because: +pic, spite

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   
So we are talking about the Pacific Ocean, NORTH of the Equator are'nt we......Not South?
Wheeew were safe....

Anyone remember all those Jaques Cousteau Specials of the late 70s early 80s????

Specials of him filming and protesting against ALL the nuclear energy companys that put ALL their nuclear waste in 44 gallon steel drums and roll them off the ships in the Pacific Ocean onto the waste dump on the ocean floor?
Those drums will be nice and rusty about now.

Oh??...You Young kids didnt know that???..............Thats all right, they did it for 30 years or so...oh chemical waste too, in 44 gallon steel drums.....

Humans are great arent they.........Otta sight, outta mind.

Like the ol'.. "Pictures or it didnt happen" thing.............Yes there are pictures...... and NO not cgi.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Unhinged is when a Gulf coast fishing boat captain blow his brains out on the deck of his boat right in front of his crew. For that we can all thank all of the WORLD IS DOOMED FOREVER madness that was being shouted by millions of people who don't know the first thing about crude oil other than it kills birds and makes for dramatic photos, where ATS was subverted into a centralized hub for such propaganda for a good solid 6 months in 2010.
www.washingtonpost.com...

Another example fueled by the same ilk of parrots drumming up high level guilt mongering in the form of GLOBAL WARMING. I recall one case where the parents gunned down their children and then themselves to repent for their carbon sins.
www.leftcoastrebel.com...

That's what I'd call unhinged.

Now its been Japan for a year, and the type of constant everyday in your face total dire straights theres no hope for tomorrow is exactly the sort of thing that people going thru it with dead family members swept away into the ocean, and relocated from their homes forever, etc, is exactly the sort of thing to set unhinged people off to cause mass suicide. Luckily for them I doubt too many have ever even heard of ATS, because if they did come see the front page 'news' and the related comments on any given day since then they might just get up from their PC's go into the bathroom and slit their wrists.
edit on 2-5-2012 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Fearmongers , sheeple, trurthers, braindead liberals, people with their heads in the sand, math experts , radiation experts,nuclear power nuts, know it alls, disiformants, shrills, teachers , mentors, provets , saints and me we all all in a heep of crap because of nuclear power . Face the truth before you are at deaths door , nuclear power must be stopped.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by gort51

Damn ,,wish u would not have reminded me of that.
Ya i remember,, and just so we don't lose hope in the younger gen.
Cousteau's son took a ship too Fukushima,,at the height of the crisis,,,but he was turned away as well.
So goes too, show,,this last generation,, we don't learn.

Me.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Take another deep breath my friend.

Ok, Doom that is shouted by millions you say? Grab some cush bub, and try telling the truth about this catastrophe. What the hell kind of drivel are you attempting to pass off as truth? That's just it guy, nobody is talking about Fukushima other than here on this website, or other Alternative websites like it. I guess you did bump your head eh? The only thing that has been covered up more than this disaster is Ron Paul's true poll numbers. Course, I suppose he has been treated well by your friends in the media in your opinion right? Well, That's another discussion.

LMAO! Give it up bro. You think that you're gonna use some Marxist spin victim tactic to suggest some illusion that the Japanese people don't want us Americans, or anyone else for that matter, to bring this tragedy to the front pages of the International media? You people disgust me, you really disgust me. You don't give a damn about Japan just like your hero Obama, or anyone else that lives next to a Nuclear reactor. You're are a payed yes man shill, or you were just born stupid.

However, this is not about you or I. This is about the raping of planet Earth and how to save her if it's even possible at this point to do so any longer. The Pacific is being polluted with various forms of radiation. Nothing has been said about it at all in the MSM. Doesn't that concern you? Do you have a family and children? Can you even stop for a minute and even comprehend who you're defending?

Remember now, we are discussing the issue of Fukushima. Implosion is not an option if you stay the course. Just productive debate. ~$heopleNation

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by ErtaiNaGia

My young, misled wormboY. I know it's difficult to be owned and exposed so easily as I have done, but obviously your only knack is quoting every sentence of mine which I easily countered back. However, I have enjoyed watching you waste your otherwise useful time that should have been spent doing homework by setting you up to continue your one sentence multiple quote drivel that you so easily played into which was a set up by me which the end result I successfully predicted.

However, All that means absolutely nothing. What is important is if Fukushima is leaking radiation into the Pacific Ocean, and how that will effect Planet Earth. ~$heopleNation

edit on 2-5-2012 by SheopleNation because: TypO

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   

My young, misled wormboY.

You keep barking, little doggie.... but I have yet to see you bite.

I know it's difficult to be owned and exposed so easily as I have done,

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

oh, that's a good one... next you are going to tell me that your name is drake.

but obviously your only knack is quoting every sentence of mine which I easily countered back.

The only talent that you posess, is being ignorant.

of which you have in spades.

You have yet to refute any position that I have espoused, and all of your drivel is nothing more than the temper tantrum of someone who thinks that CLAIMING victory, is the same AS Victory.

You are transparent, and easily outed as such.

However, I have enjoyed watching you waste your otherwise useful time

Pfft... please... this discussion is merely something I am doing in-between my various hobbies.

setting you up to continue your one sentence multiple quote drivel that you so easily played into which was a set up by me which the end result I successfully predicted.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Again... you're gonna make me lose a lung laughing at your ridiculousness.

"Predicted" he says... lol.

However, All that means absolutely nothing.

Most all of what you say falls into that category, actually.

What is important is if Fukushima is leaking radiation into the Pacific Ocean, and how that will effect Planet Earth.

Yes...

And it is hardly noticeable, as the diffusion of the radioisotopes will make the radioactive material disperse itself over such a LARGE area and volume, that the overall effect to the background radiation will NOT be measurable.
edit on 2-5-2012 by ErtaiNaGia because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Right. ATS is the only source in the world shouting "the truth" (neverending doom and gloom for all of earth) over Fukushima.

I decided I'd go google CNN fukushima coverage. Turns out they showed a close up of the site in Feb.:
cnn.com...

That's some coverup. What I couldn't help but notice is how the perennial trees and shrubs are still green in numerous film locations (during winter even). How can that be?

Some other headlines:
Radiation spikes in Tokyo neighborhood, officials say
Japan: Damaged reactors at nuclear plant could take 30 years to retire
Radioactive meat circulating on Japanese market
Slow progress at Fukushima plant 4 months after disaster
Japan adds four new areas to radiation threats
Fukushima fallout spurs bans on green tea
Plutonium found in Fukushima plant soil
Bottled water scarce after Japan's tap water shown unsafe for infants
Experts track fallout from Fukushima
Nuclear crisis in Japan escalates
Traces of radiation from Japanese nuclear plant surface in California

Note that not all of their tv coverage gets onto the website. The coverup (doesn't) even hide the thorium energy solution that is safer and cheaper and would put a hurting on the big 3 energy industries, I noticed while searching Fukushima.

Meanwhile the fact is the MSM is notoriously famous for over-reporting other peoples suffering to get ratings. The environmentalist movement has co-opted their methods in recent years and when they don't go as far as you then there's a coverup. Go read about Percieved Media Bias, and other Cognitive Biases, then look in the mirror, then report back to me.

Sitting out this year election after getting trounced in '08, you can rest assured I did vastly more to try to get Ron Paul elected than you did both elections combined. Including donate hundreds of dollars when money was tight. There's a mile long section down one of Tampa's busiest roads that every metal lightpole for a mile stretch still has the Ron Paul bumper stickers stuck to them that I put there, but maybe even better were the 4'x8' signs I help put up down the I-4 highway that were still standing the next spring after the election. I actually shook his hand in Orlando, and I was surely amongst the first in the city to have a campaign sign up out in my yard: a jumbo sign from 08' that I paid some $20+ having new vinyl stickers made for it and its sibling sign which is over at another choice location friends house. Not to mention spending 6 months building an epic campaign film while sign waiving and on the ground campaigning. That's the short version, you little twerp.

So good judgement calling me an Obamabot big industry shill just because I dont want to see people commit suicide under the false pretense of there being no hope or reason to live as you would have them do.

And yes after witnessing the web reaction to the BP crisis with almost as much clarity as watching the media decimate the Ron Paul movement in '08 (of which theres probably few people out with the amount of data archived of the media assault as I have) I can safely say there had to have been millions of people out parroting the environmentalist DOOMSDAY propaganda. From that experience, I can't imagine it was any less with Japan last year.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by SheopleNation
However, this is not about you or I. This is about the raping of planet Earth and how to save her if it's even possible at this point to do so any longer. The Pacific is being polluted with various forms of radiation. Nothing has been said about it at all in the MSM. Doesn't that concern you? Do you have a family and children? Can you even stop for a minute and even comprehend who you're defending?

I was effectively the only one in this thread talking solutions yet I'm labelled the resident shill???

The pacific is already full of uranium etc. The whole world is, and if anything it has a lot to do with our existence causing mutations speeding up evolution.

What do you want them to say, and how often? Should all "news" period be stopped except Fukushima?

Do you watch all the news channels every night trying to see if they mention anything? If you don't how do you even know what they say or don't?

Quit wasting my time: Go to the beginning and read the thread, then comment after you've taken all that in and see if you can actually add something to the discussion here.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by ErtaiNaGia

Here is some advice Jr.........When a Mod edits both of our prior responses, out of respect for ATS, just end it. It's not rocket science, it's the way things work around here. ~$heopleNation

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by IgnoranceIsntBlisss

What, more drivel from you now? Within the last year, rarely has any of the big named News networks covered the Fukushima incident. That's just common knowledge. The disaster has been mostly buried just as the gulf oil spill has. Listen, you think what you wish, but I don't expect a person who actually believes that reporting on Fukushima increases the suicide rate in Japan to comprehend logic. So do as you will, but don't include me in your circus side show. I am here to only discuss the facts, and the results of this possible extinction level event. You will not silence us. ~$heopleNation

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Here is some advice Jr.........When a Mod edits both of our prior responses, out of respect for ATS, just end it. It's not rocket science, it's the way things work around here.

This coming from someone who not only doesn't heed his own advice, but also joined about 6 months ago...

Nice one... "Old Timer"

Let me give you some advice.

When the topic is Fukushima, you would be well advised to not attack other members as a primary method of communication.

Our kind can sniff you shills out like pigs and truffles.

Now, getting back to the Discussion at hand, like you did not.... we were discussing the radioactive repercussions from the Fukushima situation.

I was espousing the general knowledge of physics known as Diffusion, where concentrated particulate matter suspended within a medium will end up DISPERSING throughout the medium, and thus drastically reducing it's total concentration.

What this means, is that the amount of ionizing radiation that effects any particular area of the planet, will receive a relatively SMALL portion, of a Fraction, of a percentage, of the total radiation.

This is the REASON why the oceans can contain hundreds of billions of billions of tons of uranium, and yet it doesn't register above background levels.

So, are you attempting to REFUTE the FACT that radioisotopes diffuse when suspended in a medium?

Jr?
edit on 2-5-2012 by ErtaiNaGia because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   

I apologize: "Hostile Media Effect" is the Cognitive Bias I was referring to:

Enjoy:

In the first major study of this phenomenon,[1] pro-Palestinian students and pro-Israeli students at Stanford University were shown the same news filmstrips pertaining to the then-recent (1982) Sabra and Shatila massacre of Palestinian refugees by Christian Lebanese militia fighters in Beirut during the Lebanese Civil War. On a number of objective measures, both sides found that these identical news clips were slanted in favor of the other side. Pro-Israeli students reported seeing more anti-Israel references and fewer favorable references to Israel in the news report and pro-Palestinian students reported seeing more anti-Palestinian references, and so on. Both sides said a neutral observer would have a more negative view of their side from viewing the clips, and that the media would have excused the other side where it blamed their side.
en.wikipedia.org...

Know thyself:
List of cognitive biases

Wow. That list has really expanded in the past few years I'm going to have to get caught up now. I strongly urge all humans who can read to go thru that list because if you haven't ever odds are you have no idea how flawed and fallacious your thinking, judgement and reactions are. These are the cognitive underpinnings behind the "Logical Fallacy Lists" that many 'debunkers' (9/11 in particular) swear by like a bible to swell their own egos. Funny thing is I've picked apart self-described "logicians" in real life even who were dripping in their own logical fallacies. Most of them have never seen this more deeper seated list I suspect.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   

It won't be an extinction level event.It will be a slow death for centuries .victims should be around 200-300 million in a period of 50-100 years.But the extinction level events are incoming in the next 20-30 years.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join