It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fukushima on Steroids: "Japan is in the Process of Contaminating the Entire Pacific Ocean"

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by SheopleNation

You have completely become unhinged here tonight son. Calm down and just stick to the subject like everyone else but you has done. Yeah, we played your game earlier, but can we move on now? You obviously still desire chaos here instead of logical discussion.

Why is that so hard for your under-developed brain to comprehend? FUKUSHIMA, FUKUSHIMA, FUKUSHIMA is the subject of the thread. It's effects on the Pacific Ocean is the subject of the thread. Why is it that you want to sway the discussion into some meaningless disagreement between you and I? Are you that bored down their in Mom's basement, or can you even make one single point here? Can you have a discussion about Fukushima and the results of the disaster concerning it's effects on the Pacific ocean, which I reside right off of?

Jeezus, can you actually discuss the subject, or is this forum just some sort of joke for you?

Are you a Bot?

Seriously?

I'm just asking because you are repeating yourself quite often.

Every sentence that you JUST posted, was something that you have already posted before, and yet you NEVER actually respond to what I say...

You just send the exact same personal attacks and insinuations that you have been doing for several pages now.

You are not talking about the subject at hand, despite your insistence that I stick to the topic (which I am doing, despite your most DESPERATE efforts to troll)

Honestly, I just feel sorry for you at this point...

Are you reading off of a script or something?

Would you like to comment on the amount of radioisotopes that have so far been released into the earths atmosphere or oceans?

Do you have that information?

Would you know what this information even means if you were to see it?

Despite your continued attempts to construct straw men to attack, I have never once claimed that there is no radiation.

I have never once claimed that Fukushima isn't effected by the radiation, or that the exclusion zone is some place that anyone should visit, or live for the foreseeable future.

MY point of contention is that the radiation that has been released, will quickly be incorporated into the normal background radiation levels, because the concentrations of the radiation at the Fukushima facility is not the same concentration that the radioactive material will be at in Every other place in the world.

And this is just basic logic, of which I'm sure you are not formally acquainted....

That an amount of material dispersed to the wind will never be as concentrated as it was when it was first dispensed.

And despite your constant diatribe, the only effect that you are having on this thread, is providing proof that you are not debating, or arguing...

You are merely attempting to control the thread, the discussion, and what ideas people take away from this thread.

You have been exposed as an illogical, thread derailing, Troll, that I suspect is being PAID by those very same people that Caused the Fukushima incident in the first place.

So, for that... I thank you for providing some fairly clear evidence that the only cover up that is going on, is the attempt to Destroy Japan, by convincing the world that it is an uninhabitable wasteland.

And also, your constant fearmongering.

You have officially had the exact opposite effect that you intended.

I hope you get a raise for your efforts.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by ludwigvonmises003

Everyone has had 9 pages now, a year in fact, to present real hard data from controlled / documented cases / studies and I've yet to see it at this juncture as I assume people would be reposting the citations everyday.

That isn't to say this stuff isn't amongst the nastiest known, but to speak specific outcomes or whatever as truth is dishonest as its speaking assumptions.

Even that bleeding seals article doesn't even say they have actual radiation poisoning, which I think everyone would assume would be detectable with that amount of damage. The wound pictured also looks consistent with some VOC wounds I've seen which easily could have been caused by underwater oil seeps as it is Alaska afterall. And with all of the media disinfo I've seen put out to push the global warming agenda it wouldn't surprise me if the media would simply leave it an open ended question after framing it as nuclear caused, even if they already know it wasn't. Oh, and a simple $25 geiger counter wand pointed at the seals should be all it'd take, when a bloodwork VOC test would be far more tricky, time consuming and expensive.

People need to realize that humans tend to not even notice certain things until they start looking for them. There's a well documented Cognitive Bias for this effect but I can't remember the name of it. Maybe you can remember hardly ever noticing a certain type of newer car until a friend gets one and then all the sudden you see it all the time.

Earlier on youtube I saw a mashup news video showing media coverage of all these global mass animal deaths (from during winter last year before Fukushima). That sort of thing is common especially during the winter. The winter before we had like 1,500 manatees here in Florida and like hundreds of thousands of fish die just in the Tampa area because of the cold snap. Those were 2 crazy winters! When you factor in the entire scope of the planet all sorts of things are going on all the time. Just because the media all the sudden starts reporting something doesn't mean its new, or more all the sudden.

The same goes with 'high profile kidnappings'. Every year there are about 200 of the types that would make huge news for everyone to focus on. But it turns out only a few a year turn into media spectacles, and its generally during years when there arent big mass disaster type events to get ratings with. When the MSM decides to pulll out these aces in the sleeve all the sudden everyone things theres more kidnappings than normal and its not true. I've read quite a few scolarly "politics of fear" type papers on this area of things and the authors generally find no specific pattern of why one high profile turns into a circus out of the hundreds they could run with.
edit on 3-5-2012 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by ErtaiNaGia

Are you a Bot?

Seriously?

I'm just asking because you are repeating yourself quite often.

LMAO!!!! Now I am a bot? LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Talk about desperate measures and last resorts. Do you pass wind through your mouth?

How about you prove how I am "repeating myself" ok?

AGAIN, all I want to discuss is the subject of the thread which is if Fukushima is polluting the Pacific ocean or not? Why is that so hard for your weak mind to comprehend kid? My god I think I have witnessed tonight stuck on stupid on an entire new level.

Drivel, Drivel, Drivel and more Drivel. Just discuss the subject of the thread, is that so difficult to do without swallowing your pride, or what little of it that you ever had?

I don't care either way, unless you want to follow the rules here and discuss Fukushima, then I would suggest a long walk, two fish oils and a cold shower when you get home before replying this evening. Just put the bottle down atleast until we are finished with your obstructionist agenda here at ATS, ~$heopleNation

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by SheopleNation
I only care about being a part of the grass rooted efforts to find a solution to the Nuclear tragedy problem, as well as the next big issue which is the nuclear waste issue that 477 Nuclear reacotr sites world wide must face. Best wishes ~$heopleNation

If thats true then read the thread.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 01:18 AM
link   

SheopleNation
AGAIN, all I want to discuss is the subject of the thread which is if Fukushima is polluting the Pacific ocean or not? Why is that so hard for your weak mind to comprehend kid? My god I think I have witnessed tonight stuck on stupid on an entire new level.

ErtaiNaGia
You are not talking about the subject at hand, despite your insistence that I stick to the topic (which I am doing, despite your most DESPERATE efforts to troll)

Honestly, I just feel sorry for you at this point...

Are you reading off of a script or something?

Would you like to comment on the amount of radioisotopes that have so far been released into the earths atmosphere or oceans?

Do you have that information?

Would you know what this information even means if you were to see it?

Despite your continued attempts to construct straw men to attack, I have never once claimed that there is no radiation.

I have never once claimed that Fukushima isn't effected by the radiation, or that the exclusion zone is some place that anyone should visit, or live for the foreseeable future.

MY point of contention is that the radiation that has been released, will quickly be incorporated into the normal background radiation levels, because the concentrations of the radiation at the Fukushima facility is not the same concentration that the radioactive material will be at in Every other place in the world.

And this is just basic logic, of which I'm sure you are not formally acquainted....

That an amount of material dispersed to the wind will never be as concentrated as it was when it was first dispensed.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Then Respond, or silence thyself.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 01:28 AM
link   
ATTENTION ALL

The next person that throws a punch WILL be placed on a post ban of at least 3 days.

Keep it civil without resorting to name-calling and accusations. Civility and mutual respect are not a difficult concepts.

Thank you.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 01:29 AM
link   
reply to post by IgnoranceIsntBlisss

The purpose of the experiments was to assess the effect of radioactivity on the human body. For example, between April 1945 and July 1947, 18 people were injected with plutonium by doctors associated with the Manhattan Project. None of these men, women, and children were told what was being done, and none gave informed consent. Most of the subjects, Welsome writes, "were the poor, the powerless, and the sick -- the very people who count most on the government to protect them".

The people didn't volunteer to be injected with plutonium, the government did it to them unknowingly. They also suffered horrible health complications their whole lives from it.

edit on 3-5-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 01:36 AM
link   

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 01:37 AM
link   
reply to post by RealSpoke

I know about this, I've reported on it in the past at my blog(s).

I'm not in the mood right now to watch that video. Do we know how much they were injected with??

I can fix you up a shot of a number of things out of my garden that would do some of the same things to you. I've got quite a few things that would either sent you into nirvana, or have you drop dead even. In fact I've got bulk pure Vitamin D or a number of other pure suppliments that a nice 5cc's ought to screw you up pretty bad. Things that merely taking antioxidant isn't going to fix, as what I've gathered might be all you really need to fight off radiation sourced cancer (the main thing radioactive isoptopes do is cause free radicals). Note that preventing cancer is probably 1000 times easier than fighting cancer / tumors.

That event was wicked, and its part of a long list of government experiments like that. In one they even sprayed aerosolized viruses over the Tampa area in large planes under the cloak of night. They also did another one in the New York subways if I remember correctly. And then theres the horrors of the Eugenics Movement when it was still out in the open.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Defend your position that the pollution of the pacific ocean from Fukushima is not happening

For the sixth time, this is not my position, so I see no need to defend it.

Your assertion that my position is as what you claim, is a logical fallacy known as a straw man, in which you set up a position that is "Easier to Defeat" than my ACTUAL position, to make yourself look good when you knock down your own argument.

A straw man is a component of an argument and is an informal fallacy based on misrepresentation of an opponent's position.[1] To "attack a straw man" is to create the illusion of having refuted a proposition by replacing it with a superficially similar yet unequivalent proposition (the "straw man"), and refuting it, without ever having actually refuted the original position.

en.wikipedia.org...

I have already informed you that my POSITION is that the amount of radiation that is being released is not something that will effect the entire world, and will not cause the doomsday scenarios that so many are fearmongering about.

I have already explained my position several times, and I see no need to debate over what MY POSITION is any further.

If you would like to ACTUALLY debate my position, then feel free to do so, otherwise, stop posting straw-men.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Sounds good to anyone just joining, but for those who have witnessed your posts within this thread, it's nothing more than more of the same. Let's take a look at the truth, shall we?

You claimed that reporting anything to do with Fukushima supposedly increases the suicide rate of Japan, Am I wrong? Well, Until you can answer for your own posts here, don't assume that people can't use a pc or read an entire thread.

Uh oh! Someone in Japan might kill themself because we are discussing the Fukushima disaster! Oh my god, what were we thinking? How insensitive of us all. We may as well just ignore any global catastrophe from here on out in order to avoid hurtng anyones feelings by reporting the facts. What a complete joke, not to mention an insult to the honor of the Japanese people. ~$heopleNation

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 01:52 AM
link   

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Look we all know plutonium and so on are BAD. And everyone not living in the stone age ought to know by now that the situation in Japan is BAD. Just the same with the Golf spill. We know benzene is BAD for you.

But how bad is the question? From there giving dispersion and dillution etc what might we know. If we don't have quantifiable data to work with then we have to assume. Now you can either be smart about it, or lose your eff'ing mind. If that's what you want to do is it relaly necessary to bring others down with you? That's a serious question YOU could actually cause somebody to commit suicide... maybe even gun down their children first.

Accoridng to the same sorts of doomsayers I should already be sick / dead, same with my yard full of plants, same with all of the liverock and other critters in the gulf, rest of the worlds oceans, and so on from the BP mess. As I got shouted down for saying then: yes there are major immediate issues for the immediate area, but not the rest of the world and not for all of eternity. If there were a slice of truth to that then I'd expect the weak tiny critters to go first, yet on my liverocks (reef aquarium) they're coated with tiny critters. We find new ones every week. The longer you sit and stare at tiny little areas and crevices in the rock the more odd tiny creatures you see.

Many people went insane and that likely was detrimental to their health, while their raving lunatic paranioa likely helped motivated people in the crisis zone to lose all hope and take their own lives. I didn't go nsane, I feel great, my plants are doing good, and they're actually paying my bills. Go figure. A great many of them I have specifically because of their cancer applications, which had I listened to everyone and curled up into a little ball petrified in fear I over corexit wouldn't even have half of them in case radiation does truly come rainging down. I wouldn't have even tried to grow them following the sweeping assumption that all the plants are going to die that was spewed for months on end as truth.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by SheopleNation
Uh oh! Someone in Japan might kill themself because we are discussing the Fukushima disaster! Oh my god, what were we thinking? How insensitive of us all. We may as well just ignore any global catastrophe from here on out in order to avoid hurtng anyones feelings by reporting the facts. What a complete joke, not to mention an insult to the honor of the Japanese people.

Japan suicide rates hit 2-year high in May - CNN

Japan was struck by a devastating earthquake and tsunami on March 11, and continues to grapple with a nuclear meltdown at the Fukushima Daiichi nuclear plant. National suicide figures increased the two months following the disaster, the figures show. The most populous region of Tokyo saw the highest number of suicides in May at 325, the agency said. In the area hit hardest by the nuclear crisis, Fukushima saw 19 more suicides in May 2011 compared with May last year, with a total of 68.

Suicide in Japan on the rise after Fukushima disaster
digitaljournal.com...
Tokyo- Japan’s Fukusima nuclear meltdown, result of a catastrophic earthquake, tsunami, and human error, is leading to yet another meltdown of sorts as new data has begun showing the region is experiencing an alarming rise in suicides.

Mod Note: Please don't simply copy and paste material from other sites. Add your own opinions/thoughts as well.

edit on 3-5-2012 by Gemwolf because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 02:07 AM
link   
What we know as a fact more than any of the doom paranoia that I've seen herein is that the right diet loaded with antioxidants might be all one needs to undo any damage from actual non-acutely fatal radiation exposure.

But if you convince people there's no hope and they're doomed they might not even try to live a healthy life, and then sure enough the self fulfilling prophecy comes true. YOU WERE RIGHT ALL ALONG DOOMSAYERS!!!

So even if only 3,000 kill themselves over it initially, tens or even hundreds of thousands could die unnescessarily because all anybody told them was they're doomed and theres no hope and dont even bother trying to live a healthy life. Just curl up in the fetal position and drink yourselves to death with sake Japan!

That is some twisted evil, especially now that I've made sure plenty of you people understand this.

Irrational panicked hysteria doesn't help any any problem in any measurable way. Maybe after 9/11 they should have just started launching nuke bombs out all over the Middle East? That's the logical climax of applying the same madness to other areas of human ordeal.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Everyone has had 9 pages now, a year in fact, to present real hard data from controlled / documented cases / studies and I've yet to see it at this juncture as I assume people would be reposting the citations everyday.

Look here don't waste my time with rhetoric,start providing me with the citations and their links .That would be helpful.assumptions can be misguided like you believe.

That isn't to say this stuff isn't amongst the nastiest known, but to speak specific outcomes or whatever as truth is dishonest as its speaking assumptions. Even that bleeding seals article doesn't even say they have actual radiation poisoning, which I think everyone would assume would be detectable with that amount of damage. The wound pictured also looks consistent with some VOC wounds I've seen which easily could have been caused by underwater oil seeps as it is Alaska afterall.

while I would have agreed ,but the timing is suspicious ,which makes me suspect that it might be radiological or plutonium effect because seals are up in the food chain and hence more possible probable concentration .

And with all of the media disinfo I've seen put out to push the global warming agenda it wouldn't surprise me if the media would simply leave it an open ended question after framing it as nuclear caused

I am a nuclear energy proponent too though i favor thorium fluoride based reactors not plutonium .That stuff is deadly.If the nuclear industry was competitive and smart and not subverted by cartels we would have thorium reactors now not these stupid useless light water reactors.

P.S do you work in the energy sector or commodity investment?

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by ludwigvonmises003
Look here don't waste my time with rhetoric,start providing me with the citations and their links .That would be helpful.assumptions can be misguided like you believe.

I dont claim to know specific of what any specific dose of any specific radioactive element is going to do to a person. I doubt humanity knows collectively. But if you read ATS apparently masses up members knows this with absolute certainty.

while I would have agreed ,but the timing is suspicious ,which makes me suspect that it might be radiological or plutonium effect because seals are up in the food chain and hence more possible probable concentration.

I wouldn't consider that severely inflammed skin to have anything to do with something eaten / swallowed / inhaled. That's a localized topical wound. Swimming into a thick underwater plume from and oil seep makes way more sense to me. There's probably only a handful of workers injured / killed at Fukushima ground zero to get flesh wounds that look like that. Meanwhile those seals would surely be radioactive by the time they looked like that.

P.S do you work in the energy sector or commodity investment?

Um, no. I didn't know much about oil spills and assumed the worst when it first happened 'nearby' in the gulf and decied to try and see just what the threat was to adjust my survivalist strategy. It turned out majority of the doomspeak that was going on was closer to total delusional fantasy. When Japan happened I still kind of assumed the worst (just not total globa scale) but the other night I saw the documentary "Chernobyl: A Natural History" and was awestruck at the thriving life there including numerous endangered species (read the thread) which was totally the opposite of what anyone would assume to expect there.

I'm just a modest inventor type technologist semi-retiring from the dead market coin-op amusement industry. If you see my greater body of online publishing you'd get the idea I'm an apex neo-luddite. Thats sort of coming true in my recent years as a survivalist / prepper. Now plants and natural / unregulated medicines are my main interests as part of my prepper strategy and obsession with being self-sufficient / not working for other people anymore so they can live in a mansion while I'm damn near broke al the time. I'll at least be broke on my terms and maybe help some people when I was prevented from help my mom survive her cancer. If financial interests motivated my arguments here I'd be whipping up the most ultimate doomspeak crappola threads anyone ever could.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 02:54 AM
link   

chernobyl survival has a lot to do with russian civil defence strategies and radionuclide counter strategies in event of nuclear war which were designed for ensuring soviet victory in a massive all out thermonuclear war.Simple at that.

West does not have such strategies ,plus

I am interested in english language documents.I have russian language documents on radionuclide ,but understanding all the scientific terms in russian language is hard .

But as you are interested in alternative medicine you should study torsion fields,because some of the russian language docs hint at this as a good countermeasure.

there are financial interests in uranium mining industry too and I am invested in them.Uranium-238 isn't a problem in mass amounts ,but plutonium can be in very minute amounts .

edit on 3-5-2012 by ludwigvonmises003 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 03:26 AM
link   
reply to post by ludwigvonmises003

Did the actions of Civil Defense also set the stage for an ecosanctuary?

I'm watching this now it shows a lot fo the same stuff as the other I mentioned.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 03:49 AM
link   
OMG run for your lives! Its GODZIRRA!

Honestly I can't see how this any worse than what society makes you eat,digest, and get subjected to anyway. just another drop in the greater scheme of the greed brought on by others.

We've been paying for it, we will continue to pay for it so to speak......alas i always wanted a 3rd arm....maybe when someone calls me 4 eyes they will have a physocal basis for doing so.

I do enjoy mutation....think of the possibilities....
edit on 3-5-2012 by GrandHeretic because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join