It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two Mobile Cell Phones Can Create Drinkable Water Anywhere

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 07:44 AM
link   
In the near future Nuclear Physicist Mehran Keshe is going to release new technology on how to use two mobile cell phones in order to extract enough water for people to create clean drinkable water from out of the air to live on, no matter where you are. Mobile cell phones will also be able to extract enough water from the atmosphere for watering plants for food all over the world. In other words, everyone on earth and even other planets will have plenty of water.

www.youtube.com...

This information starts at 25 minutes into the interview and runs to 28 minutes 21 seconds.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by RussianScientists

Sure buddy, two scientists have found out how to create water out of thin air with cell phones and the proof of this comes 25 mins into a youtube video?

You must be new to this whole thing.....

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Create water from your cell phone, they said.
It will be healthy, they said.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   
There's an app for that? Sweet.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Audio is low on my laptop so I couldn't hear it to well, but sounds like a step in the right direction, Just hope he doesn't die soon from mystery heart attack or cancer.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 07:57 AM
link   
I wonder what would happen if everyone on the planet started extracting moisture from the atmosphere at once?

Raisin Earth? Or more like a prune? Dry shell with a thick moist center.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   
There are plants that have adapted to take water out of the air, so I do see it as being possible! I would of liked a bit more detail on how it works though.

I bet he figured out how to do this 25 years ago,the past 25 years he's been trying to figure out how to make money from it! lol

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Iason321

Sure buddy, two scientists have found out how to create water out of thin air with cell phones and the proof of this comes 25 mins into a youtube video?

You must be new to this whole thing.....

You didn't even watch the video...Ugh, stop trolling.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Although I agree that the OP should have brought more information on this to the thread aside from just a youtube video. However let's not dismiss it completely based on that.

Here's some additional information on Mehran Tavakoli Keshe;

Name: Mehran Tavakoli KESHE.

Born in Iran in 1958, son to an X-ray engineer, he was introduced to the world of radiation and nuclear at a very young age.

In the mid-seventies he moved to Europe for further education in the field of nuclear physics.

In 1981 he graduated from Queen Mary College, University of London, as a nuclear engineer specialized in reactor technology system control.

He has spent the past years completing this system for production of gravity and energy using a radioactive, clean and safe, hydrogen fueled reactor.

He has covered all aspects of the design of a new plasma nuclear system from zero base to it’s final present stage. These being the design, fuel, control and applications.

Since 2002 he has concentrated his effort to finish the full design of his technology for launch into the scientific world and industry.

He was invited by one of leading western country’s, through its government office organizations in September of 2004 for evaluation of his technology.

His technology was considered by scientists at University level from November of 2004 until March 2005.

In March 2005, the report from the university has identified that energy production through this new technology is feasible.

In April 2005 developing company partner was found for the study of the practicality of developing this system, through the government organizations. It was accepted between both parties and the development company is satisfied that the system is practical and workable to produce as was reported in the feasibility study by the university scientist. As of the 17.8.2005 the systems’ preliminary evaluation was complete and the parties agreed that they are ready to proceed with the physical production of the first “Gravitational and Energy system

European and international patents for technology have been applied in early October of 2005 for all aspects of possible use of the new technology, covering some hundreds of applications.

At the end of 2005 and the beginning of 2006 several static plasma reactors were built to confirm the theoretical insights stated before. These static reactors all work at room temperature and at normal atmospheric pressure. They provide voltage and current. Since the beginning of 2006 several prototypes of dynamic plasma reactors specifically designed to achieve lift and motion were built and successfully tested.

Through development of new systems, deposits of nano-carbon layers are generated, and Raman spectroscopy has confirmed that these to be in SP2 Sp3 form.

Tests of health use of plasma reactors, in cooperation with doctors have been achieved which results of some of trials can be seen on the health section of this web-site.

Publishing of a paper about the direct capturing of CO2 and CH4 from the environment was completed, where the CO2 and CH4 in a liquid state at room temperature and room pressure was achieved. The CO2 and CH4 were proven by IR and XRD spectroscopy performed by a Belgian University.

In July 2009 the first book "The universal order of creation of Matter"was published.

In the first months of 2011 the second book “The structure of the light” book was published.

In October of 2011 the third book “The Origin of the universe” was published.

The intellectual properties related to this technology have been transferred in 2006 to "Stichting The Keshe Foundation" in The Netherlands. The main objective of this Foundation is the repartition of licensing fees to over five different area's related to mankind welfare and world education.

Source

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by thisguyrighthere

We do it all the time already man, it is the condensation on your soda, the water dripping off your airconditioning coils. Not a big deal really, it will just get used and recycled, then evaporate, thus starting the water cycle over again.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Mehran Keshe is probably the new version of Nikola Tesla. You only have to look and listen to his discoveries to realize that he has made many great discoveries and that many more will exist.

Here is another very interesting video about Mehran Keshe as he talks about magnetism and gravity.

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   
***snip***
deleted content
***snip***

I won't hold my breath.
edit on 1-5-2012 by HolgerTheDane2 because: It's not worth it

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   
forget water, get beer app pouring real beer!

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by reddwhite

There's a difference between natural condensation and mass harvesting on a global scale.

Are we going to see people trying to bring life to the Sahara? Lakes on one side of the world grow shallow as sands on the other side become lush and fertile?

A diabolical super-villian (or a government) extracting on such a scale to create intentional shortages and quotas?

This is one of those things that's like the automobile. Great when you need it but a plague when every house has four.

It'd be a great Dr. Evil gimmick. The worlds largest dehumidifier to suck all the oceans dry! Mwahahahahaha.

edit on 1-5-2012 by thisguyrighthere because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Mehran Keshe shows two cool new flashlights/torches that basically can give light forever that runs off of magnetism in the air. Starts at 39 minutes 20 seconds in the video.

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   
We are breathlessly awaiting the emergence of such technology.
If we do not find the answer to the energy puzzle, we will dissapear from existance, to be dug up thousands of years hence, and puzzled over by our anteceedents...whomever they may be...................
Oil cannot base our existance for ever.....everything else follows this kind of breakthrough.......
Even wind power effects our envoronment adversley.....
We need a non mechanical out of the box breakthrough......
Cold Fusion?perhaps...
I just try to imagine what if anything will run all those sma;ll but labour saving devices we use that run on oil.
That kind of portable power is hard to match with electricity.....either stored or whatever....
Broadcast power may be the answer but will it be harmful as micro waves etc....?

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   
This technology, using cell phones is cool, but I'm not surprised.

I remember reading about a sort of "water cooler" device that they were using in the Sahara, to extract water out of the air. they cost $10,000 each, and were selling very well. That was in the 1980's and the article was in Omni Magazine. Sorry no link, I wouldn't even know where to begin to look it up.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   
So I am guessing that the idea behind this, is to some how make water vapours concentrate together in one place out of the localised atmosphere, join together into droplets, and eventually drinkable portions, using the mobile phones as some sort of attractant?

I am not sure I follow however, the method by which these phones are turned into an attractant. Microwaves are not capable of dragging moisture out of something that was dry to begin with, any more than one can wring sweat from sand.

Sounds like a heap of dung to me.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Hmmm...not buying it yet. I am putting this in the category with the create anti gravity with cell phones....remember that. That's on YouTube as well.It's more bogus claims by this guy for now until I see some real evidence that said technology does truly exist.

If anyone is interested here are a couple of his patents.

ep.espacenet.com...

ep.espacenet.com...

As far as I know he has not produced any working examples or prototypes to anyone other than the Iranian government and we all know how their credibility is.

edit on 5/1/2012 by CaptGizmo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   
I find it interesting that in the film he states that they have lost at least a few of the flying saucers during experiments due to not fully understanding how to control the flying saucers in flight. He does give a hand jesture during the lecture that indicates that the lost test flying saucers were of small scale.

Another thing that I thought was interesting was his indicating that they now have control of the flight of these flying saucers and that they are fast enough to reach out and grab missles while they are in flight, and he seemed to indicate that they had tested this already.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join