It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I just can't buy into the 9/11 foreshadowing in movies & numbers.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   
I find myself offering my opinion on this topic in similar wording on many different threads. I’ve decided to compile my own evidence, opinions, and questions once and for all and be done commenting/ranting on other threads related to this topic.

I’ll start by saying I do not believe the OS. I definitely believe there was some form of government cover up, but to what extent I have not decided for myself yet. Anyway, that is not what this thread is about; I’m just trying to provide a little background on my opinion.

Now I’m not trying to start some huge war (good luck to me). I just can’t buy into the fact these movies and numbers were 1. supposed to warn be of the events to come and 2. supposed to convince me that the government was involved. I am interested for those are you who believe this was planned subliminal messaging, why? The most common argument I hear is so many more people would have had to be involved in the attacks. Not necessarily. For movies, I understand the government could have funded small investments corporations to fund them to promote their agenda. This would not be extremely hard to do. But again, why spend the time and money and risk exposure?

Links to movies in question for those of you who haven’t seen:
www.youtube.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I’m not arguing the 9’s and 11’s aren't subliminal messaging. I in fact agree that they are. But as Americans what numbers would spark fear or worry into you? 911. Since we were all children we related these numbers to an emergency. These numbers were put into these thriller action movies to add to the thrill and excitement of the scenes in the movies. The amount that the twin towers are showcased don’t strike me as odd either. New York is one of the biggest cities in the U.S. and a setting for many movies. Why would the skyline been shown? And if looking at the old New York skyline why wouldn’t the Twin Towers, the tallest buildings, be noticed first.

For the numbers, I just find it so hard to believe that anyone would plan an attack based on a bunch of phrases and strings of numbers adding up to 9 or 11. Yes, I get a lot of things add up to those numbers, but I do not get, as many on the internet have claimed, that this is evidence that should change anyone’s mind on the events that happened that day. I feel compilations like these are just people with too much time on their hangs reaching to promote their own agenda. Plus some these accusations are such a stretch it’s ridiculous. The phrases in the YouTube video are not even grammatically correct. And George W. Bush does equal 11 but his middle name is Walker.
www.youtube.com...
www.september11news.com...

If the government was this involved, I highly doubt they would have thought or cared if this saved lives or warned people. Also, I just don’t feel think this would provide the premise for the disinformation or crazy conspiracies they would have wanted after the events. Why spend the time and money planning this when could have just waited for someone looking for a crazy conspiracy to overanalyze numbers and movies anyway?

Looking forward to your opinions and possible answers to my questions that I have not thought of yet

edit on 30-4-2012 by headorheart because: trouble embedding videos

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   
I don't think many people do believe in the foreshadowing of 9/11.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 04:35 AM
link   
About 300 movies are made each year which reach a release. If we narrow it down to the movies people care about, lets say its 50. Even Tom Hanks had movies lately that did not make it into the top 20.

People only ever point out, where they see the number 911 in movies. They never show if that particular combination of numbers, is a statistical anomaly, that is seen on screen more than any other combination of numbers, or not.

And as for the wtc getting blown up, New York got catastrophied on a regular basis. In other movies the close up is on different buildings of NY, such as the Chrysler Building.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 07:04 AM
link   
reply to post by headorheart

But as Americans what numbers would spark fear or worry into you? 911. Since we were all children we related these numbers to an emergency.

You start off with an incorrect assumption.

911 service started in Febuary 1968. Chances are you know some one older than that. When I was growing up I was taught to dial zero and tell the operator what i needed.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 07:46 AM
link   
The most mind boggling clip can be found on richplanet I believe and the x-files guys.

I think its on part 1 of richards tour

9/11 false flag richplanet

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by headorheart
For the numbers, I just find it so hard to believe that anyone would plan an attack based on a bunch of phrases and strings of numbers adding up to 9 or 11. Yes, I get a lot of things add up to those numbers, but I do not get, as many on the internet have claimed, that this is evidence that should change anyone’s mind on the events that happened that day. I feel compilations like these are just people with too much time on their hangs reaching to promote their own agenda. Plus some these accusations are such a stretch it’s ridiculous. The phrases in the YouTube video are not even grammatically correct. And George W. Bush does equal 11 but his middle name is Walker.

Here's the thing- by now it's no longer for debate there are people who genuinely and truly want there to be some sinister secret plot behind the 9/11 attack to the point where they start imaginign things that aren't there. When someone makes accusations like "the gov't murdered the plane passengers, chopped up their bodies, and planted the pieces inside a cruise missile to plant DNA evidence at the Pentagon"...and I've seen that claim twice here...this isn't an opinion based upon the objective review of the facts. They're dredging that up from their own twisted imagination. Once we accept that reality, we need to start asking just how many other people are interjecting their own imagination into the works?

The point is, 9/11 conspiracy theorism (I doubt that's a word but I don't know how else to describe the practice) has become a Rorschach test in that people look at unrelated events that have nothign to do with each other and they try to form patterns based upon their own outlook on life. This person mistrusts the gov't so of course he sees secret gov't plots. That person mistrusts Israel so of course they see Mossad behind everything. Dr. Judy Wood is a professor of physics and materials engineer, so of course she's naturally going to have a Deus Ex Machina outlook and claim there was some fantastical wonder weapon in space behind it. Thus, people who have a numerological outlook are naturally going to percieve a pattern behind the numbers associated with the 9/11 attack, not becuase there really is a pattern, but because they perceive a pattern is there, and entirely becuase they want to see a numerological pattern associated with it.

For one thing, I never noticed the buildings looked like "a giant number eleven" until the numerological oriented conspiracy theorists brought it up. To me, they were simply two buildings, and two of pretty much anything is going to "look like the number eleven" when placed next to each other- cartons of half and half, cans of spray paint, whatever- regardless of whether eleven happens to be some sacred number to those secret cults of Satan worshippers. For being such a secret cult, the conspiracy theorisys seem to know a whole heck of a lot about their practices...or is it the case they're just making it up themselves?

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by headorheart

Good question, I don't know the answers but have a few thoughts

Have you ever considered that 'creative' people might be able to somehow see the future in ways we cannot understand, and this could be transferred subconsciously through movies/work before an event happens, perhaps even unknowingly?

Consider these points-

- nothing in a movie is by accident, a lot of editing and serious planning goes into EVERY single detail. So when a clock shifts by at 09:11, that is planned. Your point about 911 being the emergency number is a good one so hard to judge by that alone.

- whilst some can be seen as grasping at straws, I think the Coup's album cover is too close to reality, especially considering when it was created-

That was June 2001, that is far too close to home, the explosion is being orchestrated from the ground, it is eery to say the least.

- I also consider the Simpsons one deliberate.

The whole scene is unnatural-

It's in your face, blatantly spelling 911 with the bus driving away from the city.

I made a thread asking the difference between the Zionists and the Illuminati, and once you look deeper into the latter, this whole agenda is more than a greedy bunch of people wanting loads of money. They have money already, it is about control, mass control, there's almost a non human quality to the agenda, the dedication involved over many lifetimes, so you have top open up to possibilities outside the box.

I take your point that on face value, those that did 9/11 wanted to use it as a way into the Iraq/Afghan wars and to speed up American foreign policy in the 21st century. So I agree, on face value, why invest money into showing it in films and music beforehand?

But from an 'illuminati' level, the symbolism is everywhere, so for those in the know, the portrayal in the mainstream could act as a warning perhaps?

Or it could simply be they want to reveal their plans in the open. To understand that point, imagine doing an incredibly heroic act. You would want people to know about it. The ego we have means that even though we did something to help an another, we would much rather have people know about it and be seen as a hero. Imagine being a hero but no one being aware of it?

In the same context, those with the power want their 'work' spread subliminally beforehand to the masses to show how powerful they are.

Another possibility is that the collective human mind can create reality. If a message is spread mainstream, if enough people absorb that message, then perhaps that generates an energy that makes the event possible! If enough people have 9/11 in their mind, if it has been plugged subconsciously over and over, then that may create reality-

TPTB may be well aware of this and use it against us. That would explain why 9/11 was implanted into our thoughts in the 10 years before it happened.

This also explains mainstream music today, it is aimed at sex, violence, money and materialism, the subconscious power collectively helps explain the state of youth today. You cannot deny the falling of decency in the world today, especially amongst young people, and it is getting worse and worse.

Now watch this video and tell me that this wasn't intentionally implanted to the masses before it happened-

There's some in here that you may well not have seen such as-

- Tenth Kingdom (2000), giant steps over bridge and the twin towers sink- very similar to how they fell- why were the twin towers the only ones to go- that is subliminal messaging of the highest order.

- Harsh Realm 1999- talks of falling melting steel in New York, mentions outright ground zero and 'tonnes of collapsing steel'- then shows a scene of the WTC in ruins. This section on Harsh Realms CANNOT be a random coincidence.

- The Lone Gunman, completely sums up almost exactly the 9/11 attacks. (March 2001)

- Rugrats (2000)- the plane directly goes into the path of what can only be descibed as the WTC towers!

Once you can see that the input of 9/11 before it happened serves an agenda outside our current understanding, that the human mind can potentially create reality collectively, then it should start to make more sense.

edit on 1-5-2012 by Wonderer2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   
But it is just so weird. Neo's passport in The Matrix in 1999 to the first episode of James Burke's Connections in 1978. Talking about the New York Blackout when the WTC did not even exist.

Can't explain it but it's just weird.

psik

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Muse you must about 911 but there is no clearer foreshadowing than the X-Files shoot off, "The Lone Gunmen

If remote viewing is real then this phenomenon could be our subconscious fore shadowing events through our artistic endevors!
edit on 1-5-2012 by fnpmitchreturns because: add content

top topics

join