It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No Collatoral? No problem. No repayments. WWYS.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   
This site was actually really interesting. I stumbled across it while looking around for, aptly enough, weird stuff. link

I'm honestly not quite sure what to think about this. It sounds like some kind of spoof or something. What do you guys think?

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Seems like a joke site, maybe an Easter Egg or April Fool's prank from the parent site.

Reminds me of the darkweb, though.
edit on 30-4-2012 by DestroyDestroyDestroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Strange indeed.

Did you notice the triangles (pyramids?) on the foreheads?

Peace

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Its satire.

Read the wording of everything...

They are talking about getting a JOB... as in a normal Job.

Cause normal work is Soul sucking... get it.

Atleast that was my take on it.

Unlike with traditional, one-off "secured soul-owner loans", with WWYS® the customer is GUARANTEED a monthly CASH SUM for LIFE. All that is required of the customer is that he or she has a day job, specifically one that precludes the possibility of acting in any way that may be construed as soul- or life-affirming. If the customer chooses retirement at age 65 (minimum, preferably 75), the customer's (by then redundant) soul will be deemed worthless. The customer is therefore advised to take out a WWYS® pension plan, which may or may not guarantee a monthly cash sum of around a quarter to a third of soul-value at the time the policy started.

That sounds like a normal 9-5 with a maybe retirement via Pension or SSI..
edit on 30-4-2012 by benrl because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   

WWYS® has been formed by a consortium of international companies - including leading financial and genetic research institutions - to create a product that gives you an actual CASH VALUE for your soul.

Small print at the bottom of the ad says "We Want Your Soul Incorporated" and the people have the All Seeing Eye tattooed on their forehead.

It's just a joke.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 07:03 AM
link   
hello folks, check out the address at the top of the page when youre redirected to WWYS. - marine parade, a record label which produces tunes for the like of Adam Freeland - we want your soul.

it must be an old promotional stunt as the record is about 5 year old. check it out.

www.youtube.com...

new topics

top topics

join