It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bronx Zoo SUV plunge: Father who lost family says, ‘I want to die’

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   

"I lost my family," said Juan Gonzalez, whose wife and 10-year-old daughter were killed in the crash, according to the New York Post. "What can I say? I don't want to be here. I want to die."

Gonzalez's wife, Maria, a Fordham University staffer, was driving her 10-year-old daughter, 85-year-old father, 81-year-old mother, 35-year-old sister and two nieces (ages 3 and 7) to a party at her sister's Bronx home when she lost control of the vehicle, police said.

The vehicle flew off an elevated portion of the parkway near the Bronx Zoo at about 12:30 p.m. local time, authorities said. It's not clear what caused the crash.

Source

Ouch. To say this poor man had a tragic day is the understatement of the year. He lost his wife, daughter, mom, dad, sister and her 2 kids and he managed to survive. That's absolutely sad. I don't blame this guy at all and i expect to see an article about him taking his own life in the days to come because I'd be hard pressed to not want to end myself if i were in his shoes. This is like looking into your future and seeing...nothing at all. I can't even begin to imagine what he is going through.
edit on 30-4-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   
If this were to ever happen to me I would want to die as well. This is unimaginable and I can't even imagine what he is feeling at the moment.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Guess it was their time to go...
what a tragic way to go though.

new topics

join