It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Campaign Unveils New Slogan: 'Forward'

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Forget the failures...Obama must move forward with unfinished business. Wow! How original. He still has work to do... Are you supposed to give him another shot??

The seven-minute, kitchen-sink video begins with the 2008 stock market crash and the beginning of the recession. It goes on to highlight the stimulus, the auto bailout, Wall Street reform, health-care reform, the repeal of Don’t Ask Don’t Tell, the end of the war in Iraq and the death of Osama bin Laden.

“On the day Barack Obama took office, America had already lost 4.4 million jobs — an economic disaster, the worst in a generation. Some said America’s best days were behind us,” the narrator says over shots of tea party rallies. “And like America, he dug deep, fought back and never lost faith in our ability to meet the challenge.”

The message is similar to that of the David Guggenheim movie produced for Obama’s campaign, “The Road We’ve Traveled” — that the president inherited a crisis, faced an in­trac­table Republican opposition, and yet was able to succeed on many fronts.

Sounds to me like he's still blaming and campaigning against Bush!!

Funny how he manages to skip his record setting increase in our deficit... still waiting for those shovel ready jobs too!!

The ad forgets to mention that Dems held the House and Senate for his first two years in office.

edit on 30-4-2012 by jibeho because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Thank you satan.

oh.....yes we can. right. thats it.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Sounds like a legitimate Ad to me.
I don't understand why everyone is so critical of everything this guy does.
It's not like he was being untruthful.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Its the Bo Rock kaleidoscope. You have to look into the same hole to see what he sees.

But its really just broken glass.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   
that's like saying, "aw just eat the rest of that dead rat, you already have it in your mouth."

I will just throw this in most obama threads I find online. He is a liar.

Obama's Fails. Promised us allot. Did none of it. No he can't. don't vote for the liar.

www.politifact.com...

Allow Medicare to negotiate for cheaper drug prices

Prevent drug companies from blocking generic drugs

Allow imported prescription drugs

Allow workers to claim more in unpaid wages and benefits in bankruptcy court

Forbid companies in bankruptcy from giving executives bonuses

edit on 30-4-2012 by BIHOTZ because: (no reason given)

edit on Mon Apr 30 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   
One of you should seriously run for president because apparently
you guys have it down! I mean, if you know what's supposed to be done.
Why whine about it? I'd vote for you.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   
I got a better ad for his campaing

Which one do you guys like better?

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Twirling towards victory always sounds better than the alternative, which would be flip-flopping.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   
They ripped off the MSNBC lean FORWARD Campaign

And the daily show spoof vimeo.com...

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   
I think the slogan should be

Forward...Back to Start or

Reboot.

I think BO has given us the blue screen of death.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   
AAAAHHHHHHHH yes we must move forward...We haven't shredded the constitution enough. We need to move forward 4 more years so Barry can fully destroy everything the USA stands for...Yes we must move forward

We as a country can not afford 4 more years of Barry ripping everything from us

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   
America..... I must go Foward Into the Pockets of Large Corporations while my own voters protest against them!
It's is up to YOU America, to keep hating on large coporations while they tell me what to do, it is up to YOU to keep this facade going in order for me to move foward into their pockets!

There's still alot more money to be made, still alot to do for them!

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   
For Ward
for June
For the BEAVER
o!o

Im wondering if the homeless will ever see the ad before they vote...maybe in a chinese made tV store window,,,
edit on 30-4-2012 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Sounds like Gillards moving forward,moving forward,moving forward bs.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Mitt Romney's campaign slogan should be: "Obama Didn’t Clean Up Our Mess Fast Enough"

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

Forward -

For WAR.

Endless WARs

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   

This is next ad comming out

Forward!!!!!!!!!

Put the final touch on the worst presidencies since Carter!

Yes We CAn!
edit on 30-4-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by dashen
They ripped off the MSNBC lean FORWARD Campaign

And the daily show spoof vimeo.com...

I'm sure he also borrowed a little bit from Mao Zedong's "Great Leap Forward" also.

The Great Leap Forward planned to develop agriculture and industry. Mao believed that both had to grow to allow the other to grow. Industry could only prosper if the work force was well fed, while the agricultural workers needed industry to produce the modern tools needed for modernisation. To allow for this, China was reformed into a series of communes.

The geographical size of a commune varied but most contained about 5000 families. People in a commune gave up their ownership of tools, animals etc so that everything was owned by the commune. People now worked for the commune and not for themselves. The life of an individual was controlled by the commune. Schools and nurseries were provided by the communes so that all adults could work. Health care was provided and the elderly were moved into "houses of happiness" so that they could be looked after and also so that families could work and not have to worry about leaving their elderly relatives at home.

The commune provided all that was needed – including entertainment. Soldiers worked alongside people. The population in a commune was sub-divided. Twelve families formed a work team. Twelve work terms formed a brigade. Each sub-division was given specific work to do. Party members oversaw the work of a commune to ensure that decisions followed the correct party line.

By the end of 1958, 700 million people had been placed into 26,578 communes. The speed with which this was achieved was astounding.

Insert Obama's plan for Green Energy. Solar and Wind. Obama's communes will be staffed with all of those folks currently living off of our govt. It's all in the fine print.
Obamacare for the commune etc etc...

Is "Forward" the best that they could come up with considering Mao's famous plan? Wow!! God Work Obama Campaign.

www.historylearningsite.co.uk...
edit on 30-4-2012 by jibeho because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

I always scoffed and the manchurian candidate remarks on here but damn everywhere i look i see Mao sitting in the White House.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

Forward.

Forget
Obama
Ruined
What
All
Republicans
Did

top topics