It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Triangle UFO Spotted Over Tennessee (April 29th, 2012)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Hi.

I just came across this while searching for the truth......

news.gather.com...

A new UFO sighting was filmed in the night skies over an unidentified city in Tennessee showing the now familiar triangle shape. This time, it seems there may be an explanation for this strange object. What is it? That light appears to be navigational, something one would expect to find on aircraft flying through the night. If this is a traditional airplane, or more likely a helicopter, it still seems unusual.

So what do you guys think? The time is drawing near....boo gonna getcha.

edit on 30-4-2012 by cavalryscout because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-4-2012 by cavalryscout because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Amazing video with a pulsating red light in the middle.

It reminds me this:

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by lke123

The light in the middle is weird and doesn't it look like the back(?) two lights move closer together?

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   
It looks like a "standard"TR3 type aircraft.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   
No offense but you do a LOT of searching Youtube for the truth, it's all you ever post.

If you want to find the truth then you're going to need to step away from Youtube. There's so much valuable information out there in books, news, and just talking to people who've had experiences. Don't let Youtube be your only resource, because you can't believe most anything on there!!

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by chrismicha77
No offense but you do a LOT of searching Youtube for the truth, it's all you ever post.

If you want to find the truth then you're going to need to step away from Youtube. There's so much valuable information out there in books, news, and just talking to people who've had experiences. Don't let Youtube be your only resource, because you can't believe most anything on there!!

Why you don't talk about the ufo instead?

Who says that the OP is not doing any research in other places like news, books, etc, etc.

Youtube is on of the best places to find ufo information because you see video and audio. With books and talking to people you only imagine things, with video you are the main judge if the case is true or false.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   
I was out Saturday night in Texas around Midnight and saw the same thing and if I would have got a video it would have looked the same until about 1 minute in and it turned oddly. That is when it really looked more like a plane than the "normal" triangle UFO.

I am not saying this is a plane but it is weird how your eyes can play tricks on you.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by lke123

Okay it looks like a TR-3B military aircraft as stated above. Happy now?

I wasn't knocking him/her, I was giving him/her a suggestion. Go back to watching Youtube and don't worry about what I post!

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by cavtrooper7

Agreed....I think the triangle shaped ones are one of our own stealth aircraft or aircraft we aren't privvy to yet (which is why they are being flown at night)
edit on 4/30/2012 by StealthyKat because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join