It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Not Of This Earth - Man Made or What?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
This video shows the weirdest thing I've ever seen over the sky's of Germany.

Those into Military Stuff may be able to answer this one - check it out - WOW! Paper Thin and followed by a huge Sonic Boom!

If this is what they're now showing they have - What the hell are they keeping quiet?

After being slowed down - it doesn't look 'of this earth' for sure!

quasi-mundo.com...

(Sorry I can't bring this one across)
edit on 29-4-2012 by quedup because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   
looks like a kite with sound effects put over it. lol.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Well, if true, it's doesn't surprise me it's from Germany.

That craft is thinner than the US's Stealth Bomber, but the sound on the film seems to not be continuous.
edit on 29-4-2012 by DaphneApollo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by quedup

Hmm, this appears to move like a model. I think someone has built a small model based on the famous belgium ufo flap.

If there was a frame of reference then it would have been more convincing. We could have identified the size. That said, i completely believe there aliens on this planet, what they want and what they are doing is unknown at this time.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   

if its real it looks like it can't keep it's shape

probably C.G.I.
edit on 29-4-2012 by majestic3 because: (no reason given)

link   
If it is an aircraft why isn't it changing direction when it dips to the right and left?
When is the last time you've witnessed an airplane flying in one direction but the wings are flapping around like crazy?
I say fake.

link   
reply to post by majestic3

That's what I found weird about it too.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   
That flies like an rc model (i know, I v been flying them 6 years) but in the close up it just looks like the aurora project lol
I think the videos been messed with.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by UKmonster

You could be right but I just think if this was a deliberate attempt to hoax a video, you would give a reference point to make it look more convincing. But if you're in a field and this went over, you'd grab your phone to take a video - would you be thinking "must have a reference point' when caught up in the moment?

Would interesting to understand what the guy is saying???

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   
kite for sure

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by lobotomizemecapin

I wouldn't be so sure. I wouldn't be so sure about anything, now a days

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by quedup

Fun video, but, in consideration of the sudden weird jet sound, that seems unnaturally added to the video for effect, I'm going for HOAX on this one.

Additionally, the subject being filmed seems to change shape similar to a kite, plus, when rocking side to side as it does, there's no evident change in direction as with most normal aircraft.

Further, there's no reference points. The subject being filmed could be the size of someone's fingernail floating at the bottom of a bathtub, or any size at all.

If there's any chance of the video subject being an actual real physical vehicle, I'd postulate that it would have to be a drone in consideration of the extremely thin looking cross section.
That, however, is more speculation based on other similar shaped drones currently in deployment.
Something to consider in regard to that speculation is that the video camera due to white washing light blow out effect could be causing the subject to appear much much thinner than it actually is.

Average low end cameras are notorious for the poor quality effects they cause due to cheap manufacture and cheap design. Thus, the extra thin cross section very well could be an illusion created by poor quality in camera.

In summary; it's either a hoax done on purpose, or, it's a terrestrial military drone.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   
I must say that I do find this footage remarkable and do not really think it is a hoax. I would rather optin for the terrestrial option, some sort of military plane

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by quedup

"sound... that seems unnaturally added to the video for effect"

Just your speculation offered because the idea of a hypersonic craft breaking the sound barrier does not fit your absurd suggestion of a drone.

Additionally, the subject being filmed seems to change shape similar to a kite,

Oh, it's a kite now! LOL! I have never seen a kite fly so fast.

plus, when rocking side to side as it does, there's no evident change in direction as with most normal aircraft.

That rather begs the question, doesn't it? I mean - if the craft were extra-terrestrial, why does it have to behave like a "normal aircraft"?

there's no reference points. The subject being filmed could be the size of someone's fingernail floating at the bottom of a bathtub, or any size at all.

Don't you think, if it had been a hoax, the hoaxer would have made sure there were reference points?

I'd postulate that it would have to be a drone in consideration of the extremely thin looking cross section.

Why could it not be a probe used by extraterrestrials? That would be even more likely if the flatness is such a problem for you.

the video camera due to white washing light blow out effect could be causing the subject to appear much much thinner than it actually is.

More face-saving ad hoc speculation forced upon you because its apparent flatness is incompatible with your silly drone hypothesis.

extra thin cross section very well could be an illusion created by poor quality in camera.

Nah! Just more ad hoc face-saving on your part. That object looked truly thin.

In summary; it's either a hoax done on purpose, or, it's a terrestrial military drone.

You offer absolutely NO evidence or analysis that it is a hoax or drone. These possibilities are merely your desperate attempt to come up with an explanation. You deny its reality because you don't want to believe that extra-terrestrial craft could be flying around and so you put in its place two face-saving interpretations, neither of which holds water.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   
How many times was the SR-71 reported as an UFO until the world found out about it? I am just saying that you never can tell.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Obviously fake, i can see the fake metal gradient not reflect correctly according to the environment.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   
In my professional opinion it is a flying piece of burned pizza.....
Perhaps not. This isn't the fakest thing I've ever seen but it's not exactly the most genuine either. Not sure what to think here. If it is alien, it's probably a droid. If it's human, it's probably got alien technologies incorporated into it. If it is fake, it's a poor excuse for a hoax.

new topics

top topics

join