It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO's: Okay Most People Know About STS-48 Mission Footage, However Check Out What STS-39 Captured!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   
I do not think I ever recall seeing NASA/Discovery STS-39 footage before
After conducting a quick search of ATS, I see that a vast majority of NASA sightings seem centered around the STS-48 mission which many have deemed the best footage ever taken. Please allow me to introduce you to STS-39

DEBUNK THAT BABY!!!

Credit (along with additional links for reference/further study):

Published on Apr 29, 2012 by Time4TruthDOTorg

Incredible UFO footage from Discovery. May 1991 en.wikipedia.org...

Link to slowed down snippet of UFO passing by: www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   
There is a lot of stuff floating around up there, but the direction of travel of the objects is interesting. Prediction: someone will call ice particles

NewBombTurks were a great band btw

edit on 29-4-2012 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   
The Sun reflecting off ice, space junk, but anything besides alien vehicles.

Edit: Posted a few days ago - www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 29-4-2012 by chrismicha77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Seeing as its all flying in the same direction and not changing course at all could this just be simple debris or ice crystals?

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Newbomb Turk

At 2:20 the unidentified object changes direction twice. I am sure someone will try to say some cleaver debunking line, but anyone with any logic can see that this is not normal. The shuttle's have captured many great shots of unidentified objects. Now with cgi and anyone can hoax attitude it is getting harder to find great video's of ufo's.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Definitely a U.F.O. as in Unidentified Flying Object. Does this make it a scout ship from Zeta Reticuli? NO. Does it make it unidentified, YES.

I Want to Believe!

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Thanks for sharing. Interesting footage. Some objects seem to behave like junk/crystals but no way that you can debunk all the movements in this video as such. Interesting to see what people have to say.

StringTh

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   
It's not the space junk that is moving. It is the SHUTTLE itself. Listen to the audio. They are being told to roll 30 degrees, before deploying their payload. I think it's pretty obvious that it isn't any alien craft.

Having the object appear to turn slightly doesn't do anything for me. Let something pass the shuttle, then return and come back to it and hover there for a while while inspecting it. That might impress me.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Did anyone else notice how the female announcer almost slips and says "activity"?

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by abe froman
Did anyone else notice how the female announcer almost slips and says "activity"?

Ohhhhhh yea I sure did, in fact she seems to be struggling to get the words out a FEW times during her transmission, especially when the first one pops up and shoots across the "sky" in fact it looks like she began to track them by moving the camera on 'em

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   

nearly a slip of the tongue there at 1.40 "is very happy with the activ?? (activity maybe?) with the data they have received"

Whateva

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by abe froman

haha you heard that too. i should read all the posts before i post

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Very interesting. I think the option of ice debris must be dismissed, those white orbs are travelling at different speeds and with different directions. The pulsating orb of 2:15 changes its direction at least twice, I got the impression it is travelling following a sinusoid line.

Thanks for sharing. Definitely UFO's.

S+F

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   
I still can't help but believe if these videos really showed even the slightest evidence of extraterrestrial UFOs in space, we wouldn't be viewing them on YouTube.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   

This has been posted on youtube for some time now....why post one with only 333 views and uploaded today?? Is it your account????

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Pretty interesting, but the objects never change direction or move. I think that the objects in question are nothing more than space junk.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   
This is insulation by the way....use that thing called Google

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   
guys, guys come on its obviously swamp gas

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cosmic911
I still can't help but believe if these videos really showed even the slightest evidence of extraterrestrial UFOs in space, we wouldn't be viewing them on YouTube.

Hide them in plain sight. Because you and almost everyone else on the planet holds that belief, if a real one were posted on YouTube, there will always be some excuse that the masses would believe. So I guess it would take a mother ship landing in front of the White House to get your attention.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Some of the objects are coming from the ground up though the clouds. Now that is something leaving Earth for parts unknown. Go to You Tube and watch it in full screen mode. I am not saying it is aliens but it sure in not space junk or ice. It could be something we sent up and it got caught on tape by mistake. In the end it really does not matter as we will never know.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join