It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Andrew Basiago

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Since 2004, Seattle attorney Andrew Basiago has been publicly claiming that from the time he was 7 to when he was 12, he participated in "Project Pegasus," a secret U.S. government program that he says worked on teleportation and time travel under the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency.

"They trained children along with adults so they could test the mental and physical effects of time travel on kids," Basiago told The Huffington Post. "Also, children had an advantage over adults in terms of adapting to the strains of moving between past, present and future."

source

I have a real hard -time- taking this stuff seriously but I know some of us enjoy it and I didn't see it on here so well here you go, enjoy

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   
I've listened to several interviews of this guy. He's always very consistent with his story and provides very detailed information. I cannot fathom why anyone, especially a Harvard lawyer, would make up such a bizarre story and stick to it for all these years. However I still don't buy it. He's got no evidence and no one credible to validate his story.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by cleverhans

Well you would expect a lawyer to be consistent and detailed you might hope he wasn't crazy but often hope doesn't get you very far...

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 01:41 AM
link   
I say he is Bat. Sh!t. Nuts.
edit on 11-7-2015 by CoriSCapnSkip because: Clean up language.

new topics

top topics

join