It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Good News: Come to the School of God

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   
What is the truth. All of us are on here (ATS) searching for the truth, but has anyone found it? I have, but it is not within most of ATS. I have found the New Testament to give answers so all, and give life to the world. The Spirit animates the words and I now see the colors of the Bible.

Yet it really grinds my gears how trolls post and deny all of your words a if their wisdom is infallible. It take some real fierceness to be tough through a computer don't you think?

Either way their mission is to cut off the springs of God's knowledge to scare you, and get to you, making their illusion more real than the Kingdom of God. This is not very hard seeing as the Kingdom of God is within the heart and you must be trained to see It

So I propose to you now a way to the truth. I will judge accordingly, fairly, and faithfully. My purpose for this is to establish faith in God in many hearts by Way of the Cross.

Send me U2U messages if you have any questions on your Bible, on God One and Triune, on Love and establishing it, and on The Holy Spirit(although I already mentioned in the "Triune)

I am sick of the judgmental elite trolls as much as you guys are because Christianity is getting harder and harder to practice. So I welcome anyone, to hear the Good news and find the Love of God.

I will not answer any non serious posts or any of the comments, as I do not have the time for trolls.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Is your definition of a troll anyone who disagrees with you?

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by mikesk8s247

I am sick of the judgmental elite trolls as much as you guys are because Christianity is getting harder and harder to practice.

At this point you would need to differentiate between those who completely reject the concept of God and those who believe in God, but in a different way.

God is NOT contained within christianity.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   
2 Kings 8:26
Two and twenty years old was Ahaziah when he began to reign.

2 Chronicles 22:2
Forty and two years old was Ahaziah when he began to reign.

Those are a couple of my favorite verses from the "infallible" Word of God...

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   

You will judge accordingly?

I thought Christians were to refrain from judging others.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by sk0rpi0n

But God is magnified within Christianity, so it is easier for me to talk of what I know. If there are people like me of other religions i encourage you to do the same as me to feed people the truth because people block it out. But eventually you will find that Christ is the Gate to the Kingdom of God, and you have learned about the Kingdom, but you have not entered.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   
"Deny the words of Jesus and the world will know you for what you are"

ebionite.com...

Perhaps more importantly is the fact that Yeshua referred to himself as a prophet, as seen in the words: "But Jesus said to them, ‘A prophet is not without honor except in his own country and in his own house’" (Matt 13:57 RSV). When conversing about his crucifixion, Yeshua again spoke of himself as a prophet, as seen where it is written: "Yes, today, tomorrow, and the next day I must proceed on my way. For it wouldn’t do for a prophet of God to be killed except in Jerusalem!" (Luke 13:33 NLT). Thus, Yeshua told his disciples and followers that he was a prophet.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by MagnumOpus

I have no problem with the words of Jesus.

Now his followers, on the other hand....

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by SilentKoala
2 Kings 8:26
Two and twenty years old was Ahaziah when he began to reign.

2 Chronicles 22:2
Forty and two years old was Ahaziah when he began to reign.

Those are a couple of my favorite verses from the "infallible" Word of God...

Here are a few more... www.innvista.com...

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   
So, Jesus gave us two commandments. Why must "Christians" add so many more rules, and judge a persons actions as to how a person follows these two commandments?

Why do "Christians" call a book of collected texts "the word of God" when it was a book created by a beuracratic government agency?

We'll start with these two honest questions?

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by wearewatchingyouman

So, Jesus gave us two commandments.

What were those 2 commandments?
Were they new or did he just explain that the law could be contained within just "two commandments"??

He also said "love your enemy". It sounds neat on paper.... but IMO is one really tough thing to do.
Most Christians have shown themselves unable to do that "love your enemy" thing.

edit on 29-4-2012 by sk0rpi0n because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   
The truth is that we must love our neighbors to love ourselves and to love God.

It's more like learning to play the piano. Everybody knows the concepts, but it takes practice. That's what I think.

All this theology is a waste of time.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   

It is a hard thing to do. I think that teaching died when an empire adopted "Christianity" as its official religion. Kind of hard to control half the world though intimidation and love your enemy as yourself.

It was to demonstrate that the law can be summed up with these two commandments. Then of course he pretty much said, unless you're perfect don't go worrying about others imperfections.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Love God, Love your neighbor, and Love your enemy as yourself.
Anyone who does so, will love this pearl of truth also, because it s the explanation of all three

valtorta.org...

« Master, You have replied wisely and truthfully. It is so. There is only one God and there is no other god except Him. To love Him with all our hearts, with all our intelligence, with all our souls and all our strength, and to love our neighbour as ourselves is worth much more than any holocaust and sacrifice. I seriously think so when I meditate on David's words: "Holocausts give You no pleasure; a contrite heart is the sacrifice pleasing to God". »
« You are not far from the Kingdom of God, because you have understood which holocaust is pleasing to God. »
« But which is the most perfect holocaust? » asks the scribe in a low voice, as if he were speaking of a secret.
Jesus beams with love letting this pearl drop into the heart of this man who is opening to His doctrine, to the doctrine of the Kingdom of God, and bending over him He says: « The perfect holocaust is to love, as ourselves, those who persecute us and not bear any grudge. Who does that will possess peace. It is said: the lowly shall possess the Earth and shall enjoy the abundance of peace. I solemnly tell you that he who can love his enemies reaches perfection and possesses God. »

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   

I think that teaching died when an empire adopted "Christianity" as its official religion.

True... but it does not diminish the original message of Jesus.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Not one bit, but I think there is a big difference between what Jesus taught and the Paulian/Roman/English religion which claims him as God.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   

There are still those Christians who practice these laws. Because we are called Christians has nothing to do with not practicing, it is up to the Individual soul to find Christ as He Is, which Is only One Way

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Rum I the Sufi

"He does not see the Master at this moment because in truth the desire that filled him, namely to see the Master, was a veil hiding the Master. So it is with all desires and affections, all loves and fondnesses that people have for every variety of thing—father, mother, heaven, earth, gardens, palaces, knowledge, things to eat and drink. The lover of God realizes all these desires are truly the desire for God, and they are all veils covering humanity’s eyes. When we pass into the next world and behold Reality without these veils, then we realize all those were veils and cov-erings, and that our true quest in reality is for one thing. All difficulties are then resolved, we hear in our hearts the answer to all questions, and every-thing is seen clearly face to face.

It is not God’s way to answer every problem separately, but with one answer all questions are satisfied"

Do we know the answer?

1 Corinthians 13

11 When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put the ways of childhood behind me. 12 For now we see only a reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known.

13 And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.

The one thing we are to learn is the one law of love. All else is commentary. Love others. God is himself and all others combined.

edit on 29-4-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Christ had the Spirit of God, therefore He Is God. Anyone else can house the Holy Spirit also, but only if God permits Him to. We Worship God Who sent Christ, and Love Jesus as our holiest Brother and Master. Jesus Is with God, and we must ask Christ how to be with God also, so the Holy Spirit may dwell within us also. You know well the teachings of men, but not of God. Distinguish God's Word from men's words and you will know, but until then I am discouraged to talk to someone who does not love and does not look past faults to the heart.
edit on 29-4-2012 by mikesk8s247 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Not one bit, but I think there is a big difference between what Jesus taught and the Paulian/Roman/English religion which claims him as God.

I was talking about Jesus...
I was not defending the Pauline religion that set him up as God.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join