It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 05:26 AM
link   
Hey ATSers. I stumbled across this site a few weeks ago and figured I might as well join in on the fun. Just to tell you a little about myself; I am a 21 year old biology major from Alabama. I work in a bacterial genetic research lab (hence the name). Ever since I was a kid I have always had an insatiable curiosity and I have questioned convential theories and ways of thinking when it comes to some things. I am not really in to the whole "new world order/government cover-up" conspiracy stuff. What I do like is anything having to do with science, especially radical new ideas and "mad scientist" types. Basically, Tesla is my icon

If anyone has any questions feel free to ask. I don't bite too hard.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 05:41 AM
link   
reply to post by BacteriaWhisperer

Hey BacteriaWhisperer and welcome to ATS!

Please remember that for now you can only send PM’s (Personal messages) to staff members and you can only post a new thread here in the introduction forum, a forum specifically for you to say hello to our community.

Once you reach 20 posts you’re free to post a new thread anywhere else on the boards as well as send PM’s to any other member, not just staff.

To help you get started, here’s some important links for you to read through:

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

New Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Backgrounds

Courtesy Is Mandatory

Contacting Staff: Alerts, Suggestions, Complaints

Terms and Conditions of use (Important. Please read!)

Before starting a new thread please also make sure to do a search here to make sure there isn’t already a thread on the topic.

I hope you enjoy your time here and if you have any questions about anything at all, feel more than free to ask.

Rising Against,
Forum Moderator.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Welcome to ATS...nice into. Sounds like you'll fit in well here...

Des

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Eek!
Bacterial genetic research lab? I hope you washed your hands before coming in here!

Ahem, welcome *cough cough*....I hope you find much of *cough cough*...interest here. Is it just me or is it suddenly really really warm? *cough cough, sneeze*

Just kidding, I'm sure your totally clean.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Hi.

Welcome to the loony bin.

I was considered normal before I joined and that wasn't very long ago.

At first it's fun and games but then you start hearing the voices which is bad enough but that's nothing compared to the 'things' you'll start to see. Soon you won't be able to sleep then within a few days you won't know if you are sleeping or if you're awake. The crazy phone calls are the worse......oh and if somebody knocks on your door late at night whatever you do don't answer it!

Anyways welcome and have fun.

See ewe around.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   
suppppppp!!!!

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Hi and welcome to ATS!

I actually started my journey as a physicist towards spiritualism by questioning modern society and its honesty towards the public. Of course there is a hidden science coming from other civilizations and Tesla was a pioneer in this field. We live in a multidimensional universe and there exists alien tech to travel into other dimensions. It is just that it is kept secret from the public.

Anyway, man is the most precious being because he can cultivate(improve) himself and his character - and he has the potential to travel into other dimensions, very high level dimensions. So I started to cultivate my mind and body in accordance with Truthfulness-Compassion-Tolerance in daily life, I try to treat all people the same whether they are good or bad. But one needs a theory to understand how to do this and so I found Falun Dafa Qi Gong which is free of charge, has no membership and comes from China where the Communists banned it after 100 million people started practicing this in 7 years. This is a true revolution for mankind but very few Westerners know about it. Here you get the full explanation of the multiverse, human inborn potential, the third eye, how to become a good person etc etc.

A link for you to read the revolutionizing book Zhuan Falun:

Zhuan Falun

Just my two cents at my level of understanding, no truth can be offered from me

/Truthfulness-Compassion-Tolerance is good, Falun Dafa is good

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 03:16 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS BacteriaWhisperer...Sounds like you have a very interesting job and i hope to see you soon in the main forums..
peace,sugarcookie1

new topics

top topics

join