It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rant about aggressive people wanting to fight over stupid things

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Today I went into a local liquor store to by some smokes and some chips. While in the store a heavy set fellow in front of me was buying a drink on a debit card which didn't work so the liquor store teller told the heavy set fellow to try again then proceeded to take my order while he worked out the issue. I placed my items up on the counter and placed a $20 next to them the teller took the 20 and gave me change back, right after that the card went though for the heavy set fellow in front of me and he was handed his receipt. The heavy set fellow then proceeded to ask the teller if he paid for my order instead of looking at the receipt. The teller said no then he looked at me and I said no.

This heavy set, Mohawked, gay "you could tell from the voice" then said "you better not charge me" and walked out. I then collected my pack of smokes and proceeded to leave thinking nothing of it. This all could have been easily understood if this moron had looked at his receipt. The heavy,gay mohawked a-hole gets into his car with a bunch of equally fat people "all crammed in like its a clown car" try's to follow me but the street is one way so he precedes to yell names at me taunting me to come back. like I was going to walk into a jumping or fight over something so stupid.

I dont understand people these days. Interestingly I never thought gay people acted like "bad asses" no pun intended. I just don't get all the aggressive behavior? I have witnessed things like this more then once and understand that most of the time they a drunk but this guy wasn't and I'm seeing that trend grow with people lately.What with all the aggressive people lately? If you have a story share it as well

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   
You sound like a very homophobic guy.

And you seem to have a problem with fat people.

Im not surprised the guy wanted to beat you up.

And if you were so worried about it maybe you should have done something about it.

You are not a stand up guy at all are you?
edit on Sun Apr 29 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: We expect civility and decorum within all topics - Please Review This Link.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Germanicus

And if you were so worried about it maybe you should have done something about it.

Thank goodness he didn't mention skin color - then you could have called him racist as well....

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by digital01anarchy

It's the water, polar shifts and the magnetic field. But Germanicus right. You should address people in a better way. Either that, or you will make a lot of enemies.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by mandella1099

Thank goodness he didn't mention skin color - then you could have called him racist as well....

If he had mentioned I would have.

You cannot tell if a guy is gay from his voice.

And what does the 'stand up guys' sexual preference have to do with anything?

Edit- I have made the odd fat joke in my time,I have also called people morons. Im far from perfect. But to mention the guys sexual preference is a 'bridge to far' if you ask me.
edit on 29-4-2012 by Germanicus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 01:06 AM
link   

1st line... agreed
2nd line... agreed, yet subjective, and nonsense, also sheds light onto any perception as to you being a stand up guy

3rd line and 4th.. disagree, doing something about it, would imply either getting into a physical altercation(not wise), or alerting a authoritative individual(not warranted)

... laughable.

Good try being the voice of reason, political correctness, and the guardian of morality.

EPIC
edit on 29-4-2012 by MESSAGEFROMTHESTARS because: clarification

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by MESSAGEFROMTHESTARS

also sheds light onto any perception as to you being a stand up guy

I dont know a more stand up guy than myself. I dont crap from anyone. I dont care if its five guys or twenty.

I will not be dishonoured. I would rather be beaten to a pulp than be dishonoured.

I have called out a group of drunken Aussie jerks for making too much noise on more than one occasion. If there is a party that is making too much noise I do not call the Police like some scared rat. I storm over there and tell them I will beat the hell out of them if they do not shut up.

I have an anger problem. But the way I see it,its no problem. The scared rat like society we live in is the problem.

My whole family are stand up guys. We dont take crap from rats.

edit- And if you call out twenty guys. They are all thinking 'wow,this guy seems insane,one of us is going to lose an eye at least,and I dont want it to be me'. So they back down. Especially if you are right. I will not be kept awake by a drunken party on a week night when I have to work inthe morning. Makes me angry that these losers are so inconsiderate. I never call the Police. I work out my own problems.

And if I call out twenty guys I cant lose can I? Even if they beat me up I win.

And my problem with the OP is that he refuses to stand up for himself. Then comes on here to insult the guy behind his back. I have more of a problem with that than him mentioning the guys sexual preference.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 01:44 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by digital01anarchy
reply to post by Germanicus

I didn't mention his sexual preference as a tool against him but found it odd that his actions seem out of place. And I could care less about him being fat but he was an a-hole much like you are sir

I bet you never call anyone that in real life do you?

His sexual preference has no bearing on the incident. You also implied that gay people do not act aggressive. If I was gay I would find your comments very insulting. You also said you can tell the guy was gay from his voice. That is also insulting.

See,I get the impression that if we got the other side of the story it would be alot different. You seem oblivious of how insulting you actually are.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 02:04 AM
link   

No I addressed what the guy looked like and sounded like. I did nothing to the man not even a sideways glance and he acted like i ripped him off then proceeded to verbally attack me. You found fault with me because i addressed what i saw and heard. In fact I think most gay people are fairly well manner which wasn't the case with this guy. I don't have a problem with fat/overweight people unless they are trying to jump me. Apparently if people attacks me I have to remain PC as to not offend the people trying to jump me
I didnt address all gay people as being aggressive or all fat people only this guy and his a-hole friends and the trend is growing, I mean look at your response.

And if you were so worried about it maybe you should have done something about it

You are the type of person who has internet balls but in real life your probably a push over weakling. The issue was I wasn't going to fight over something stupid. The guy was a moron because he had the proof in his hands but decided to attack me verbally and instigated me into fighting with him which i ignored because I know when to fight and how to fight. This wasn't the correct reason or for me to protect my self

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 02:19 AM
link   

You are the type of person who has internet balls but in real life your probably a push over weakling.

I just told you I will fight twenty guys. And I am no weakling. I can send pics of my biceps if you like. Not only am I not scrawny,I just told you I will not hesitate to call out twenty guys. If thats not balls I dont know what is. And I dont let guys insult me then run down a one way street.

And my previous post stands on your homophobia. Plenty of gay people are hard. Plenty dont run down one way streets when challenged. Plenty have deep voices.

This heavy set, Mohawked, gay "you could tell from the voice"

Thats outrageous

Interestingly I never thought gay people acted like "bad asses" no pun intended.

Thats outrageous.

There is no need to insult and make fun of the fine gay ATS members.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater

It's the water, polar shifts and the magnetic field. But Germanicus right. You should address people in a better way. Either that, or you will make a lot of enemies.

Why should I? Has the world gone completely pc that I have to be nice to people who try and jump me because it might offend someone? I called him gay last time I checked that wasn't taboo, I called him fat because he was, hell im fat but slightly less so. I address the gay issue because i don't see gay people acting like that it was actually a complement what about the Mohawk comment i guess that didn't offend the punk rockers.

Germanicus response was purely reactionary jumping to the conclusion that this guy had a right to want and fight me, That i must of done something to deserve it and that I'm homophobic because i posted something bad about a gay person. LOL that i should have fought him then he banged his chest and started to tell us how he wouldn't be disrespected=internet balls. One of the posters said it best when he said thank god i didn't say his race.

I made an assumption that gay people are not that aggressive usually= bad assumption
The posters in here made there assumptions, homophobic, i deserved to get beat up, this guy had a right to act the way he did.
I think my misunderstanding wasn't that bad

And yes Germanicus people can sound gay I think in the gay community they call them queens also i said acted like bad asses not being a bad ass lol there are gay guys in the special forces. Acting and being are two totally different things.
edit on 29-4-2012 by digital01anarchy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 03:51 AM
link   

You are the type of person who has internet balls but in real life your probably a push over weakling.

I just told you I will fight twenty guys. And I am no weakling. I can send pics of my biceps if you like. Not only am I not scrawny,I just told you I will not hesitate to call out twenty guys. If thats not balls I dont know what is. And I dont let guys insult me then run down a one way street.

And my previous post stands on your homophobia. Plenty of gay people are hard. Plenty dont run down one way streets when challenged. Plenty have deep voices.

This heavy set, Mohawked, gay "you could tell from the voice"

Thats outrageous

Interestingly I never thought gay people acted like "bad asses" no pun intended.

Thats outrageous.

There is no need to insult and make fun of the fine gay ATS members.

I didn't run i walked away the normal way i always return home. I don't care about their respect if i have to hurt them to get it. Intelligence is knowing your limitations and taking on 20 guys doesn't sound intelligent it sounds like bravado ps you can keep the picture of your biceps. I have personally seen what a group of high school kids in a group can do to one person= coma and jail sentences for the girls and guys who beat the kid down over $1000 dollars and it was half the number you said plus they where not adults.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 05:52 AM
link   
Good lord, one poster proves the point of the OP.and I have to give the OP a little manners warning.
For crying out loud, discuss the topic. And stop going after each other, before this becomes the most ironic thread on the site.

And for the record, in general, I agree with the Original post. There seem to be lots of people these days just sitting on idle, waiting for a minor incident to then fight about.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 06:27 AM
link   

I just told you I will fight twenty guys. And I am no weakling. I can send pics of my biceps if you like. Not only am I not scrawny,I just told you I will not hesitate to call out twenty guys.

Checks the thread title...

Rant about aggressive people wanting to fight over stupid things

Hmm... Checks quoted text above...

Ahhh... Aggressive people fighting over stupid things....

I see your point OP. The internet does breed warriors however. I know before the internet, when I used to play Karateka, I was a god damned ninja!!!!

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   
OP,

This store sold alcoholic beverages? Could this man have been inebriated?

I want to say that inviting him to compare receipts might have solved the issue, but that may have escalated things even more.

Here's a little psychological trick you can try the next time you are in a similar situation, try smiling at the person. The mirror neurons in our brains cause us to mimic the facial expressions (and the feelings) of the person we are talking to. Ever noticed how your mood automatically lightens when you see a baby laugh? Or, on the opposite side of things, how a grumpy person can ruin your whole day? That's mirror neurons, so put it to work for you. You'll be surprised how quickly it can change a situation.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   

don't think nothing of it.

just be at peace.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   

MAY I HAVE YOUR ATTENTION, PLEASE...

Good. This is a good time to remind you all that ATS is first and foremost a conspiracy site and that speculation -- no matter how outrageous -- plays an important role in that.

This great site of ours has been built on the cornerstone of civility and decorum. As members, we are free to discuss any issue as long as it within the parameters of the Terms and Conditions you agreed to when registering with this site.

On that note, please confine your remarks to the issue at hand and refrain from attacking one another. Adherence to this simple request is expected. No exceptions.

ALL MEMBERS: We expect civility and decorum within all topics.

Consider this fair warning.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 02:36 AM
link   
reply to post by mainidh

I think you may be on to something. The internet breeds kids who act tough online then think it's appropriate in the real world.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   
O.o
Wow.

OP, your point was proven by one poster.
Just lol'ing right now at the ridiculousness.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join