It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How UFOS Travel in our Skies

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   
This thread is devoted to David Hamel and his humanitarian legacy.

I am not going to be as technical as most people like because that creates an environment conducive to wasteing time argueing semantics,and who has time for that?

If I am to vague or move forward to quickly or slowly for some ,sorry,but I advise you to watch some of David Hamels videos as it will help you better understand my communication style and seeming lack of patience of inability to refrain from great leaps in quantitative thinking as I post.

I dont WANT to explain every little step of the way and will start out flatly refuseing to embark upon a path like that,this is simply the provision of data ,I am not looking to waste time battleing the critics,just no time for it.I feel no need for validation ,if it is a requirement we will see it fulfilled but generally i am here of my own free will.

Canadian David Hamel creator of the "Hamel effec"t introduced us to a technology that uses magnets forced into rejection to facilitate perpetual motion which in turn facilitates the ionisation or excitation of the air,and this process creates an envoronment conducive to the creation and maintinance of a BUBBLE,much like an air bubble in water.An area between states of matter that allows the craft to move as an air bubble moves through water,EXACTLY LIKE THAT.This is done in part through the ionisation of the air.

Canadian Brian Hutchison used harmonics and vibration created useing harmonics to ionise or excite the air much as hamel did,and he uses this "bubble'"he creates to levitate objects.He is ioniseing the air or exciteing it EXACTLY as hamel is,just useing a different method,there may be MNAY methods,after all we just need to ionise the air,and keep it that way reliably.

The Caret drones also use the creation of this "bubble"to facilitate their travel.These drones exhibit physical parts and characteristics which fit BOTH methods of creation of the ionisation effect both Hamel and Hutchison have introduced us to.Reverse extrapolateing the drones form and function is easily possible useing both Hamels and Hutchisons physical methods of generateing this ionised field and controlling it.Hamel was very advanced in his understanding of how to control and implement his "bubble'whereas Hutchison is still learning how to control his "bubble"

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by one4all

This thread is devoted to David Hamel and his humanitarian legacy.

I am not going to be as technical as most people like because that creates an environment conducive to wasteing time argueing semantics,and who has time for that?

If I am to vague or move forward to quickly or slowly for some ,sorry,but I advise you to watch some of David Hamels videos as it will help you better understand my communication style and seeming lack of patience of inability to refrain from great leaps in quantitative thinking as I post.

I dont WANT to explain every little step of the way and will start out flatly refuseing to embark upon a path like that,this is simply the provision of data ,I am not looking to waste time battleing the critics,just no time for it.I feel no need for validation ,if it is a requirement we will see it fulfilled but generally i am here of my own free will.

Canadian David Hamel creator of the "Hamel effec"t introduced us to a technology that uses magnets forced into rejection to facilitate perpetual motion which in turn facilitates the ionisation or excitation of the air,and this process creates an envoronment conducive to the creation and maintinance of a BUBBLE,much like an air bubble in water.An area between states of matter that allows the craft to move as an air bubble moves through water,EXACTLY LIKE THAT.This is done in part through the ionisation of the air.

Canadian Brian Hutchison used harmonics and vibration created useing harmonics to ionise or excite the air much as hamel did,and he uses this "bubble'"he creates to levitate objects.He is ioniseing the air or exciteing it EXACTLY as hamel is,just useing a different method,there may be MNAY methods,after all we just need to ionise the air,and keep it that way reliably.

The Caret drones also use the creation of this "bubble"to facilitate their travel.These drones exhibit physical parts and characteristics which fit BOTH methods of creation of the ionisation effect both Hamel and Hutchison have introduced us to.Reverse extrapolateing the drones form and function is easily possible useing both Hamels and Hutchisons physical methods of generateing this ionised field and controlling it.Hamel was very advanced in his understanding of how to control and implement his "bubble'whereas Hutchison is still learning how to control his "bubble"

These are three examples of how the "bubble"that is used to travel bu UFOs is created.There are other methods of creating this "bubble"and when we create the "bubble"we travel as freely and easily as an air bubble does riseing from the bottom of a pool of water,with an area around it encirceling it that is naturally generating this "bubble"which we artificially create ir duplication of nature to enable us to bust physics a new set of chops and a "bubble"that lets us write new laws of physiscs.

This is not new data,there is a torpedo that travels in a bubble of gas the same way,just a really basic primitive method of utiliseing the concept of the "bubble"another way of generateing the effect.

There are other ways.

I will be adding as much data to this thread as I can find and welcome any contributions from all that are supportive as I am very broad in my generalisations of concepts and ideas.and open to those people who are more articulate thinkers than i am.

I am aware of the disinformation efforts of the PTB and dont really care to go there on this thread,for the purposes of discussion here we will assume that there ARE ufs and they are just physical tech that ALREADY is in the possesion of both individuals and governments..We will work off of that premise and hopefully avoid most contentious issues.

Please feel free to attatch technical names to ideas and things i allude to as i will be very general.

I have had an abduction experience and am somewhat of a shall we say unique thinker,I can make quantum leaps and be correct with seemingly unreal accuracy,I dont know how to explain nor do i want to waste the time trying,just please feel free to add anything you recognise as needing adjustment .

I want to mention an artifact called the "tri-lobed egyptian bowl",google it and its history,it is important to this issue ,It is actually an IONIC IMPELLER.

If you can post a picture great,feel free.

edit on 28-4-2012 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Boy, them crickets are loud!

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by one4all

and hopefully avoid most contentious issues.

Not trying to be contentious by any means mind you...but...

I will be adding as much data to this thread as I can find

Personally, I would have preferred the preliminary data in the OP...nonetheless.

I am very broad in my generalisations of concepts and ideas.

Then you should not be surprised or turned off if the replies that you get parallel the same generalization and broadness.

These are three examples of how the "bubble"that is used to travel bu UFOs is created.

If you are only willing to supply readers with general and broad information which supports this "bubble" idea, then would you be so kind as to post links that may help a lay person such as myself get a better grasp of the particulars surrounding the idea and the people experimenting with it?

Thanks in advance!

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by UberL33t

I have no personal stake in the context or direction of anyones posted comments,they will post of their own free will what they choose without my concern.

All you need to do is visualise what I explain in your head,dont rationally try to ingrain it into your thought processes,that isnt the easy way to learn,just accept the data and instantly visualise it in your head in 3-d imageing,you will have a 360degree view of the verbal conduit or what you are talking about,you will be able to solve problems faster by dropping unneeded pieces of a mental image than by adding new data to your mental harddrive,use imageing and utilise your software.This means in simple terms jump on board,just call everything science fiction from the begininig and participate incognito,or jump on board a new reality train.i dont want anyone changeing antyhing about their perspective because of anything posted here,just add if they choose,but not change.

I call it a "bubble"if you want to use a better name it ok,lets do that,just say why.its ok.

If you happen to be able to technically describe the area between a bubbles surface area and the water as it is riseing then please do so,if not i assume most of us can visualise this process..

Imagine "driveing an air bubble through the water ten times faster than a submarine can travel?

Think about the area between the surface of the area fo the bubble of air as it rises through the water and the water itself as a state of matter as a NEUTRAL DIMENSION,and then think of the water and the air as two more dimensions ,but defined ones,ones defined by the state of matter that the physical manifestations we recognise exict in.

Define states of matter as dimensions and then image a layered dessert in your head ,now look at the space between the layers and think of those spaces as the NEUTRAL DIMENSION that exists BETWEEN two states of matter,if we can generate this NEUTRAL DIMENSION atrificially and control; it we can actually cut through the layered dessert verticly from the top down and not mess it up,if we can generate and focus this NEUTRAL DIMENSION we can surf it right through all possible dimensions that can exist.

If we cannot generate this NEUTRAL DIMENSION we cannot ever reach the other layers without messing up the dessert,we must travel in horizontal paths that are paralell to take the natural path of least resistance,in any other way we must bust through natures dimensions the hard way.

But when we generate this NEUTRALDIMENSION artificially we are able to move through all dimensions or states of matters effortlessly.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by one4all
All you need to do is visualise what I explain in your head,dont rationally try to ingrain it into your thought processes,that isnt the easy way to learn,just accept the data and instantly visualise it in your head in 3-d

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 02:43 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Indeed

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Interesting breakdown of info, thanks for posting this. Reallly wishing to see these technologies get developed much sooner than later.

Great visualization pic Zorgon, funny.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Great alternative theory.

Do you also have any explanation for what observers say as malfunctioning equipment, stalled engines, paralysis, etc in the presence of some of these entities? No one has really had an explanation to go along with any new theory.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 06:05 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

I want one!

So, according to OP all I have to do is imagine this, and concentrate, and I get it?

Why is it then that we don't have Fakirs, and Yogis cruising around on flying carpets, or poor people stuck in squalor suddenly living in sky castles?

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 06:20 AM
link   
reply to post by one4all

The Caret drones also use the creation of this "bubble"to facilitate their travel.

The Caret drones are a known hoax:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please stop emphasizing that these perpetual motion hucksters are Canadian.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
reply to post by one4all

The Caret drones also use the creation of this "bubble"to facilitate their travel.

The Caret drones are a known hoax:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please stop emphasizing that these perpetual motion hucksters are Canadian.

The Caret drones are indeed a known hoax.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by one4all

Do you think the bubble of energy, is akin to their colored light bubbles and that the colors themselves emit a frequency, that is a part of their operations.

Not all crafts are like this though, some move more akin to thought, you are there, they just portal in, and some are more like doorways than vehicles. We perceive one thing, in our 3D vision, but its like entering a world, or realm/channel.

By the way,interesting thread. Starred and Flagged.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Jaellma

Well without the resources to investigate the physical attributes of the process i can extrapolate only a few things,like the fact that maybe the ionised air causes an electrical charge --or vacume-that is in some way negative and it sucks energy into itself from the general area around it causeing things to lose their electrical charge completely for a moment as the neutral dimensional zone or bubble the craft travels in passes them.These same physical attributes may also cause physical symptoms in people,like temporary paralysis,ect.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

This thread isnt about the caret drones specificly and yes the drones were discussed on other threads and deemed a hoax by some people,this is fine with me ,but on this thread we are not going by that assumption we are excercising creative latitude and are not questioning wether or not the drones are officially accepted here on ATS.

And these are quite obviously canadian people or so the internet has told me,you may feel free to correct that if you choose,maybe you know one of them,who knows.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Hello Unity,glad to see you are well.

I believe the colors are exact in form and function to the Northern Lights or Auora Borealis,but because we are actually generateing the neutral dimensional field or bubble we make these lights happen in very intensed and focused contained areas the size of the craft we are flying,and as a result we visually see these colors connected to the craft we are observeing..

I believe if we are standing outside of a neutral dimensional field and we are made of material from the dimension we are in and we enter the zone we experience some physical sensations ect,and perceptual changes.because the material inside the field includeing the environment ,things like air,gas,water,inside the bubble or field can be virtually anythig,any state of matter,and as soon as we enter the bubble we experience this state of matter immediatly.So we are quite literally entering into a new realm,or world,or reality,or dimension,when we enter into the neutral dimensional field,and we do quite literally physically experience everything inside that field or bubble.

Unity,i was personally and verbally told that i could fly a massive craft useing my mind as a kid,and recently i read of a headband type device scavenged from a crash site that enabled the pilot to operate the craft with his thoughts,I just heard of the headband tech a few days ago.Absolutely you can operate craft with thought,I was given "toys'to play with on a base on the moon along with a lot of other kids,toys that you could make levitate and spin and change color and flash on and off useing just your focused thoughts.maybe thats the only way to pilot such fantastic technology,maybe the human mind exceeds any computer possible in its capacity to operate technology.

All of the information is on the internet and as more and more data is downloaded into cyberspace it is becomeing easier and easier to learn new tech and how we have been hoodwinked into ignorance by certain groups in our history.

Today the data streaming in is so voluminous that no power on earth can stop these truths from not only being revealed but becmeing mainstream,so Unity in only a few years we both are already seeing the snowball effect of disclosure since the inception of the internet.

The mysterys of the craft and how they operate are now simple tech issues,nothing so complicated anymore.Most of us have questions that can now be easily answered,especially concerning sightings of craft and the circomstances.

edit on 29-4-2012 by one4all because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-4-2012 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by one4all

Yes, well I've seen my son wearing a headcap, connected to equipment and have been told by another sharing some of our experiences, also seen by me in a headcap when I was pulled, that he is very good, very psi, and I gather they are making use of his skills, and sort of have this, don't even go there and involve my kids because you've just touched stone, you've angered woman and now there will be consequencs, no. No! No! and then again No!

But, these were some of the good guys at that, that when operating with humans in body, tend to use lower technologies, that aren't needed on higher levels, for on higher levels its touching a colored button, that interacts with you, you use your intentions and thought to operate the grid lines fields and geometric technology that this universe/dimension already is.

The group that uses the headcap also has an asteroid base, that once you get passed the seeming ship like level of laboratory, control panels, meeitng rooms, viewing screens, and eating areas, immediately steps into a world, huge landscape far bigger than the asteroid, waterfalls nature, in fact I think we portal to andromeda directly in that asteroid, to their home planet perhaps or a part of their planet set aside for such interactions when abroad.

Or it falls into the category of some of what Lou Baldin/Sleeper discusses where ciites, including landscape, without worlds, exist in space, in our solar system, probably can construct their own protection, bubbles, shields and their own source of heat and light, so aren't reliant on the stars, that way.

And possilby they're bringing their own worlds with them, anyway. Its fascinating.
edit on 29-4-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join