It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conan O'Brien tells students to go to Denver Airport when SHTF!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 02:05 AM
link   
I think he was being cryptic and satirical.

He answered a question about Zombies. Zombies are not real. He has heard about the conspiracy theories relating to Denver airport. SO he answered with a not real answer. It would have gone way over the heads of most of the people in the room.

You know tounge- in- cheek humor?

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 04:19 AM
link   
www.flickr.com...

I find it oddthat in the image on the right of the runways, that they appear to make the image of a snake. After looking at some weird illuminati "fun facts" (out of curiosity) they use the snake a lot as a symbol.

I don't know a lot (if anything) about the illuminati, but as a novice to this subject I could even see the strange symbolism hidden in this airport.

Check it out and let me know what you guys think.

I'm by all means not hung up on this airport being some sort of secret illuminati hideout, but there is something strange about what little I've looked at thus far. Interesting to say the least.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by MmmPie

It kinda looks like a cobra! We need some GI Joes to go against them!

2nd Line

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by stAtrill
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Not to continue derailing the thread, but......

Bluecifer killed his own sculptor. How is that for a final irony? The man who sculpted Bluecifer never finished, as it fell on him days before he completed it. Look it up

Also a quick site I found after looking up what blue horses could symbolize..most of you may have seen this if you've looked it up yourselves..

thedailybite.wordpress.com...

The article is very interesting entailing what happened around the sculptors death and the statue, but more importantly an old German artist who painted many blue horses, and one of his most significant pieces of art was that labeled "Tierschicksale", (Fate of the Animals), showing the destruction of the natural world he loved due to logging and industrialization, and the painting is said to be one of Marc’s few truly bleak works."

Also how a modern-day deepwater off-shore oil company's logo is what else but a blue horse.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by AguyAndAgirl

And one more thing!

Blue Horse
(oil on canvas, 1911))
Stadtische Galerie im Lenbachhaus, Munich

"Franz Marc painted animals as they symbolised an age of innocence, like Eden before the Fall, free from the materialism and corruption of his own time. Animals in Marc's art are seldom painted in isolation. They are viewed as idealised creatures in perfect harmony with the natural world they inhabit."

This blue horse was painted in isolation in which my previous post also suggests a blue horse symbolizes something perhaps man-made, destruction to the natural world, etc..

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 05:11 AM
link   
I've been an ATS observer for a long time. This is the first time in four years I've felt compelled to post something. I own several companies, including a janitorial service that did some work at DIA. Some of the employees found out they had a background check done on them after working there (they thought it was me), and it was not. Also I do know several things about DIA from speaking with employees.

The roof design is to protect against EM radiation. Solar flare type EM fields. You'll see some newer buildings have similar roofs. In the 1990s a publication called "God's World" did an interview with the architect who claimed it was just to be a 'beautiful design." The automated baggage claim system was billions over budget, and nearly 3 miles, as just 'disabled' in the end. I've heard from employees that those entire wings are 100% off limits, and have massive belts that cars can actually be driving on. (Maybe it's a system to move food/water/supplies into the basement).

We joked with employees about people going in and disappearing. One of them sort of grinned, and then nervously joked that while it's sort of a joke, it's real and does happen. Sometimes apparently the floor vibrates below when planes aren't taken off, and there have been a few mini-quakes in the area, that more are less the building shaking. (Easy to be a tram system). When I talked to some builders in the area to find out more, I was told that it was built in the 1990s and wasn't going to be used much any more. That they heard rumors that it's more or less a train/supply connection point. That the real underground bases might be up to a 100mi away in the mountains. That it was fortified to move people in that region in to get them to their real final destination.

* Conan O'Brien knows about DIA the same way every single person here, or anyone I've ever talked to knows about it. It's an open-secret. Conan O'Brien was a writer, of COURSE he knows about conspiracies. I honestly don't know any educated writers who are good with words that don't subscribe to at least some conspiracies.

Cheers Mates.

P.S. The blue horse, is the 4 horsemen of death, but rolled into one blue horse to pay tribute to William who wrote a book called "Behold a Pale Horse"

I can tell you the supposed secrets of DIA's symbolism. It's actually quite cheesy and simple but I've never seen it 'cracked' anywhere.

The suitcase with the bird coming out of it? It's real simple @ the time Halliburton made this metallic suitcase. It's to symbolize a New World Order. A pheonix (the bird) rising from the asses thru Halliburton. Halliburton still does have control of security for the area and many military contracts. If you aren't personally connected to Dick Cheney's Halliburton you won't be allowed into safety of the New World.
edit on 13-5-2012 by vpjanitorial because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by vpjanitorial

DUUUUUDE!!! Very eye opening statement! Thank you for sharing!!

2nd Line

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join