It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spiral in the sky dream...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   
I had a very strange dream last night and I don't really know what it could mean, or if it means anything.

I was walking along a road at night, and there were a few people with me. I looked up at the moon and I saw that there was a strange white cloud right next to it. I looked away and told the people how strange the white cloud looked. When I looked back at the moon, the cloud melded with it and it started to spin in place.

Suddenly, the moon turned into a spiral, exactly like the Spiral in the sky in Norway video.

www.youtube.com...

But slightly different.

In my dream, there were four moons that were placed in the spiral.

After I looked at the spiral, my dream ended. I have no idea what it mean, if anything.

Any ideas would be welcome!!

Thanks!

~Quyll

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   
No replies so far, but I hope for some clues as to what it may mean soon!!

Thanks!

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Disclaimer: This is in now way an attempt to promote my music or art, this is specific to your dream,

I can't say exactly what it means, but I have been doodling some artsy kinda stuff that falls into similarities to your descriptions, check them out here, they are in the banner work.

www.silent-company.com...
www.facebook.com...
also check out one of my latest tracks called "Reveal"
www.youtube.com...

I hope I could help in your quest,

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Thank you for your reply!

I really enjoyed the video and thank you for linking the websites. The banner was very similar to what I saw in my dream. Also, the music was really cool!

I really hope that I find out what it means, and I thank you again for your help on my quest

~Quyll

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   
your welcome =)
cheers!

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Quyll

A white cloud usually represents your inner peace. The moon usually represents the supernatural, outside influences or something powerful in your human nature. The two combining in a way that I guess sounds chaotic is troubling (I assumed it was chaotic.) It certainly sounds like a vortex, implying a change either in consciousness or certain in life experience. Great change awaits you perhaps?

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by LoneCloudHopper

Your response was beautifully written, and I thank you for your keen insight.

I am feeling a great change within me, consciousness wise. I feel myself growing so much more compassionate towards human beings than I ever was before. I feel the need to spread love, and have other people realize only through love can we save this dying Earth and ourselves. Hatred needs to stop.

I also feel as though a great change will happen on a global scale very soon. Mother Earth needs to be healed, and it is only through love that that change can happen. I am unsure as to what the four moons could mean, but I believe that you are correct when you say that a great change is happening. Within me, Mother Earth, and hopefully all of us.

I hope that future dreams will show me more of this great change.

Thank you so much for your response. It was incredibly helpful and appreciated.

~Quyll

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Quyll

I have a friend who also feels these changes happening.

Glad it helped.

edit on 28-4-2012 by LoneCloudHopper because: (no reason given)

top topics

join