It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Annoying hum plaguing Windsor, Ont., residents piques Foreign Affairs' curiosity

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
This has been going on for a while now in Windsor, Ontario. For those of you who don't know Windsor, it borders Detroit in the US, and this has been reported for a few years. I'm glad that Canada is stepping up to the plate and going to address this with the US. It's about bloody time we figure this crap out! If the US is tunneling or doing some other SH** next to us, or under us, we should know about it!

OTTAWA - Ottawa has dispatched a man to southwestern Ontario to get to the bottom of a mystery noise plaguing Windsor residents.

The "Windsor hum" — described as a low frequency rumbling sound — has been sparking complaints from residents on the city's west side for more than a year.

A federal study suggests the hum may be coming from the U.S. side of the Detroit River, in the general area of Zug Island, an industrial site.

Link Here

Just brought to my attention by my good friend Ronishia on ATS, her thread, which adds a little twist to the story.

Investigating the Weird hums, booms and tremors,
edit on 28-4-2012 by TortoiseKweek because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   
"low frequency rumbling sound"... Sounds exactly like what I hear, here in Victoria BC.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 03:55 AM
link   
it seems that things like this are occurring all over the place and alot of them are unexplainable, its good to see that your gov is taking an active hand to try and find out the cause at least for your cases.

lol and thanks for including a link to my own investigations x

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by TortoiseKweek

We, (U.S.A.), are secretly invading Canada.

You thought you were safe from the war machine but you couldn't be farther from the truth. Why would the U.S. invade Canada you ask well it's because of Mexico.

Over the past ten years or so it has become painfully obvious that we can't stop the illegal immigration or defeat the heavily armed drug cartels so we are retreating to the north.

Nothing personal Canada......we like you but you have what we want so in keeping with American tradition we are going to take it.

Just joking I don't know what it is but it sure is creepy. Nice find.
S+F.

top topics

join