It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien sends message over Canada BC legislative Channel?! July 12, 2011

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Hi,

I just recently tumbled upon this video on youtube and I don't know if it has been posted here previously. What caught my attention is they would never play this type of music on BC Legislative TV. The language is also very strange..anyways just wanted to share this video.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
yeah thats definitely weird, i've come across that channel a couple of times (I live in BC), they usually play Ethereal kind of holy music, this is different.

and the symbols on our buildings are soooo weird. secret society like..

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   
This was posted last year in a thread posted by the creator of the video ..... general consensus highly suspect with the voice probably from a music track overlaid onto the video .
Alien voice cuts into live TV! July 12, 2011

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by truthrising2012

It was a weird one, i agree

Original thread from last year.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

*ATS'ers are fast
^^
edit on 09/02/2012 by KaelemJames because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   
It sounds like it is part of the recording. Perhaps the person who selected the track had no idea the voice was there. Sounds like it could have been a wican cd for ceremonies and incantations. Perhaps someone switched it for a gag. Very weird though. Any linguists in the group who could help tell us what we are hearing?

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   
My apologies that this was posted previously, tried searching for it but unfortunately not that advanced
. What i'm interested in is the language and if anyone can please decipher what type of language this is and what was being said would be much appreciated!

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Sounds like it could be a ceremony CD possibly or just eerie music. The vocals sound Northern European though can't peg it. Sounds like it could possibly be German, Dutch or Norse. Like I said though I can't pick it out due to the sound filter the voice is using. Interesting find though.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by truthrising2012

Wow this is bizarre!!! Thanks for posting. I had not seen this one before.

new topics

top topics

join