It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

“Ron Paul WILL be the next POTUS! This is HOW it will happen”!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   
correct me if im wrong (most likely am) but didn't paul retire from the house to concentrate more on this run for president? so if he does not win he wont even have a seat to return to thus probaly limiting his ability to do speaking engagemnts and or have less of a voice? and just due to his age if he dont win this time i dobut he will be able to campain again( i know hes pretty healthy for an old guy) but hes what 75 now or is it 76? so in 4 more years wont he be 80? when is the last time the world had an elected politician of that age anywhere?(Castro maby but still alittle fuzzy on if he was elected recently or not as cuba is not an area i know much about)

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   
I think he's still a Congressman. Remember that CISPA bill? They passed it while he was absent. Like last-minute vote before recess I thought.

Originally posted by KilrathiLG
correct me if im wrong (most likely am) but didn't paul retire from the house to concentrate more on this run for president? so if he does not win he wont even have a seat to return to thus probaly limiting his ability to do speaking engagemnts and or have less of a voice? and just due to his age if he dont win this time i dobut he will be able to campain again( i know hes pretty healthy for an old guy) but hes what 75 now or is it 76? so in 4 more years wont he be 80? when is the last time the world had an elected politician of that age anywhere?(Castro maby but still alittle fuzzy on if he was elected recently or not as cuba is not an area i know much about)

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by fourthmeal

ah thank you i had been reading an older article that was written in 2011 that was claiming thats what he was gonna do but he did in fact not thank you again

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by SeventhSeal

I really don't understand why gay marriage is still an issue in the USA, here in the UK gay people have civil partnerships that are recognised by the state, the same as marriage. I swear, America are like the leaders of the world but so backward in some of their views. I know it's probably down to christian fundamentalism but you guys need to let go. Why are these things even an issue in the 21st century?

Same with abortion, I don't really know whether it's ethical or not because I am not god but I would hate to think that women don't have a choice. Also, if a woman wants an abortion, she will get it somehow... I hate to think of abortions being done on the black market. At least if it's legal, it's done in sanitary conditions with aftercare. Not some dirty basement somewhere!
edit on 8-5-2012 by Wide-Eyes because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Propulsion
So if you have Satan (Obama), and then you have the son of Satan (Romney), I should vote for the lesser of the two to keep Obama (Satan) out of the picture?

What tells you that it isn't the other way around.... Obama making hte way for Romney. Not trying to be racist here or anything, but when Obama was voted in, I thought rather sadly... here comes the black man to clean up the white man's mess. I don't think Obama ever had any real power, he only wished he did and truly believed he would have. Have you read anyting about MK-Ultra? How long do you think it would be to break in a new president?

Namaste

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cytra

So if you have Satan (Obama), and then you have the son of Satan (Romney), I should vote for the lesser of the two to keep Obama (Satan) out of the picture?

What tells you that it isn't the other way around.... Obama making hte way for Romney. Not trying to be racist here or anything, but when Obama was voted in, I thought rather sadly... here comes the black man to clean up the white man's mess. I don't think Obama ever had any real power, he only wished he did and truly believed he would have. Have you read anyting about MK-Ultra? How long do you think it would be to break in a new president?

Namaste

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 01:53 AM
link   

I have to go, but will be back shortly to comment....
-Propulsion

Why didn't you simply wait to make your post later? This is a message board not a chat room.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join