It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help please.... I have seen into the darkness below

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by RisenAngel77

If this is true, which my heart is saying it is, then I need to go there. My heart is telling me the only way to ascend further in consciousness, is to face my fears and go through that door. I will let you know what happens, as I can revisit this place when I want, well, most of the time.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by WiindWalker

Those visions could be actual messages from G-d. I've had a few when I asked for them about what the tribulation will be like and I was fasting.
The first one might signify G-d being at the end of imprisonment to worldly sins and you may have subconsciously said "No" to Him.
The second could be his showing you His evil alternative, the devil. The last could be Him showing you that He is done showing you anything until you choose.

1Ki 18:21 And Elijah came unto all the people, and said, How long halt ye between two opinions? if the LORD [be] God, follow him: but if Baal, [then] follow him. And the people answered him not a word

edit on 30-4-2012 by Clearskies because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 07:28 AM
link   

A friend of mine already went through it. The key is to remember, that you are the creator. Its where you will prove to yourself. That "Death" does not exist. The Egyptians did something similar.

It is believed by some that the pyramid may have also served as an “Ascension” machine – where priest initiates would lie on their back in the chamber and enter into a sort of trance where they faced the dark night of the soul. Having moved through the shadow self successfully they would emerge a fully Ascended Being possessing powers on par with that of Jesus the Christ.

www.maketheconsciousconnection.com...

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   

This vision sounds very similar to what those on '___' experience, opening a door and feeling their soul being sucked from their bodies. Although on '___', they say that there is not enough grasp of time for you to actually fight the fear that ensues with completely leaving this "reality," you are just flying through that door at a crazy rate. I have never opened this door through '___' or any other means but from what I have read it seems to strongly correlate.

The documentary '___' The Spirit Molecule has a few different accounts of a controlled '___' experiment. I hope to reach the doorway through meditation sometime soon.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mynah

This vision sounds very similar to what those on '___' experience, opening a door and feeling their soul being sucked from their bodies. Although on '___', they say that there is not enough grasp of time for you to actually fight the fear that ensues with completely leaving this "reality," you are just flying through that door at a crazy rate. I have never opened this door through '___' or any other means but from what I have read it seems to strongly correlate.

The documentary '___' The Spirit Molecule has a few different accounts of a controlled '___' experiment. I hope to reach the doorway through meditation sometime soon.

'___' is a natural chemical that your brain produces from the pineal gland to inhibit sleep. So, it is not a drugs doing I am afraid. If you are sleeping while you are awake, you tend to gain certain things when you come back to reality, thats all I can say on that.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join