It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

information request about tokyo japan.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Hello i am looking for information about if tokyo japan is safe now.

I whould like to know the radiation levels in tokyo japan...

I have been saveing up all my Yen To blow this Popsicle stand and go to japan...

I want to Leave the USA...

So i just want to know the radiation levels and what kind of safty stuff i should do before going.
edit on 28-4-2012 by casioofnoon because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by casioofnoon

You are in the one and only forum on the whole internet, that I know of, that contains all the information you are looking for. Have you read the titles of the threads in this forum....

Des

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

You are in the one and only forum on the whole internet, that I know of, that contains all the information you are looking for. Have you read the titles of the threads in this forum....

Des

information Overload....

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by casioofnoon

Originally posted by Destinyone

Des

information Overload....

Laziness....

Des

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   
No... Some on the info is contradicting... But whatever... Call me lazy if you want.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Good grief! There are SO many threads here about Japan, Fukushima, radiation levels, cost of living over there, etc. if you care to start researching! Why ask the members to do your research for you? Start clicking and start reading! Research the conflicting reports, then believe what you think if best. Who knows? You just might learn something!

On a side note, there isn't enough "yen" to make me decide to go there at the moment.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by jdb51 On a side note, there isn't enough "yen" to make me decide to go there at the moment.

I been reading and its kind of touch and go from what i read.... But i still want to go... I just don't want to end up like melting to death like spock in Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan...

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by casioofnoon
Hello i am looking for information about if tokyo japan is safe now.

No. It's very radioactive over there and the radiation hasn't stopped flowing.
Does that get to the heart of the matter?
If you want to go to Japan, then go SOUTH .. like to Kyushu.
Or perhaps WAY NORTH like Hokkiado.
If you want to stay on the main island then try Nagoya or Osaka.
I wouldn't get any closer to Tokyo than that.

That's my opinion based on gleening the information that I have seen.

(I lived in Japan from 1983-1986)

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Thank you... Osaka sounds nice...

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   
stay away from these place's,,
i've not a clue as too where they are located,,ie: close too Tokyo.

UPDATE: Original mystery black substance was never tested — Much more radioactive than official’s black dust — Detector shows 95,880 cpm — Up to 60,000 cpm in beta — New alpha info February 17, 2012
Mystery: Radioactive black substance reported 25km from Fukushima — Latest measurement over 95 µSv/h — Strong alpha emitter detected (PHOTOS) February 12, 2012
Mystery black substance has 1,000,000+ Bq/kg of cesium — Seen all over Minami Soma — Officials meeting to discuss findings February 16, 2012
OPCOM emergency survey of more black dust finds alpha radiation of 45 microSv/h — Measured at public housing project in Minami Soma February 18, 2012
Mystery Continues: Original 295 microSv/h black substance remains untested — Locals getting suspicious? February 19, 2012

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Edgar Casey predicted that Japan will sink into the ocean. I wouldnt go live there, im afraid to even visit honestly due to the radiation situation not to mention how unstable the land mass can become.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Wow... Thats crazy... I been thinking... I am just going to bring Japan to me. I could just buy all kind of cool stuff from japan and put it im my home.. Yeah!

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 02:26 AM
link   
Japan is great country in which many manufacturing is occurred like cars and other electronics items.

criminal defence lawyers sydney and lawyer Camden

new topics

top topics

join