It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Antigravity technology, is the world ready for it?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Many people here suspect that the government have extremely advanced flying craft commonly called antigravity craft.
According to some these were tested in area 51 and other similar top secret facilities around the globe.

If this is true,(and we know it to be so) is the governments intentions dark or is it for the good of mankind? Many people only consider that keeping this technology secret must be to serve some dark force which wishes to enslave us and never consider that the silence might be for a good reason.

Consider the following, a craft which can cross the circumference of the globe with speeds comparable with those observed in the UFO phenomenon. Such a craft would be able to leave one point on the globe and arrive at another on the opposite side of the earth traveling at speeds faster then a bullet leaving a rifle. Such a craft being highly manoeuvrable would arrive at its pre arranged target location with pinpoint accuracy. Being an antigravity craft the weight of its payload would not be limited.

Such a craft would be impossible to intercept traveling at those speeds!

Now lets imagine that that technology got into the wrong hands which is inevitable is it not obvious that it would be used as a means of carrying explosive, perhaps a nuclear device?

Religious extremists would target the religious centres, Muslims would target the Vatican, Christians would target the kaaba in mecca. The political and economic centres of the world would become the targets of these techno extremists. The world would fall into chaos and suddenly the legends of Atlantis wouldn’t seam that far removed from reality.

The truth is that there are some types of technology that the world is not ready for, and it would seam that there are those who know this too.

Originally I felt this technology should be released to the masses but the more I watch the news and see what is going one around the earth the more I think the people of this world could not be trusted with this technology.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

I don't believe true anti gravity technology would be possible, simply by the way gravity works. I could be wrong though, we do have a LOT to learn, especially about quantum physics and how the universe works.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Antigravity craft already exist, I've seen them up close.
Are they made with malevolent intentions or not?

How many people have died needlessly from car accidents and plane crashes just in the past decade?
Yeah, I'd say hoarding technology like that is malevolent.

Spinning mercury was one form I heard of to generate antigravity.
Think that was what I saw being used.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   
the benefits far outweigh the threats you are suggesting. instead of supressing tech, supress the idiots that would use it unwisely.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

Ok lets think of the benefits, you would be able to go to any country on the planet in a very short time and because of its speed the price would be low and very affordable.

The result of this would be a mass exodus from country’s where people don’t want to live into country’s where people would like to live…we are talking major immigration problems.

Being able to visit nearby planets and space travel with ease would be a big plus.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   
No don't think we will ever see anti gravity technology because it is too powerful other
than the UFOs we see now so we will have to last out for more centuries debating
wise crackers who know what we see has to be denied to acknowledge their ignorance.
ED: The problem with great space travel is that it also means great air travel and the
potential of creating hundreds of Tesla fanatics who would build death rays.

edit on 4/28/2012 by TeslaandLyne because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   
You say:

"Being an antigravity craft the weight of its payload would not be limited."

This is precisely the point where most OPs that want to deal with UFO type propulsion systems go astray.
You are confusing anti-gravity techniques with anti-mass techniques. In short, lifting a body against gravity is not the same thing as the physics of moving (stopping, starting and turning) that body at speed. Please learn the physics of an object's mass. I get tired of having to point out this important difference. UFOs nullify mass. Also, anti-gravity would not be worth much when away from the gravity of a body. Plus, in eliminating mass you are completely free of Einstein's strangle hold on faster than light travel.

Also, most current, high speed jets for the last three decades if not longer can fly as fast as a fired bullet. It depends upon the bullet and gun it is fired from.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by LUXUS
reply to post by jimmyx

The result of this would be a mass exodus from country’s where people don’t want to live into country’s where people would like to live…we are talking major immigration problems.

Being able to visit nearby planets and space travel with ease would be a big plus.

If this technology were revealed to the world, that wouldn't necessarily mean that just anyone could build an anti-grav device. Sure, maybe some of the wackos could and we'd want to be careful with the technology - but it's not like the entire third world would instantly be able to travel to the first world.

And even if they could, air travel is relatively easy these days. Sure, it's not instantaneous, but the fact that flight technology is widespread hasn't lead to any massive increase in immigration problems. Plus, as you point out, when you can get out into space immigration problems go away pretty quickly. I live in the first world, and I'd be one of the first to sign up to get off this crazy rock.

So if anti-grav tech were released, I'd go off-world, and someone else could have my place in Australia

If you want to go extreme - sure, any technology can be weaponised. Does that mean it should be held back? Of course not. If that were the case we wouldn't have gotten past the invention of fire!

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Not to get too technical on some UFO anti gravity theories but the ships are seen or
deduced to be exclusively made of metal as part of the force to be generated.
Aircraft and cars are made of metal for strength but UFOs need the metal hull for
the propulsion mechanism such that some untold amount of negative charge is
focused toward the ship and does the pulling or suspension against the force of
gravity. Weather gravity itself is another type of electrical force disguised in our
plus and minus charge makeup throughout our bodies and Earth is a stunted theory
most likely because the elite are satisfied they need no further study supported to
the public.

The idea of any amount of mass can be flown in such a theory has been pondered.
Would the mass have to be contained inside the metal ship. Can a heavy iron ship
be flown. Iron intensifies the magnetic but is the anti gravity using electrical charge
method intensified by iron. Does the air cargo airplane weigh more than its cargo.
A sea liner must displace its weight in water to float. If the charge focus is at the
speed of light, all the available force is a matter of voltage generation perhaps which
can obtain great electrical forces perhaps insurmountably by any weight.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   
I dont know whether antigravity exists or not, i've not researched it. But you can bet if it does exist, along with other technologies, the main reason it is not widespread is because it is not profitable. Money is what shapes this world.
edit on 29-4-2012 by Firefly_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

Antigravity technology, is the world ready for it?

There's more to it than simply defeating gravity... or whatever you choose to identify has holding us down.

For instance, it was one thing to invent powered flight - Wright Brothers, 1903 - but quite another to light off the afterburners of an F-22 Raptor. Technology doesn't arrive at full dimension and as it grows, so does the ability to defeat it. That's why airplanes never ended the scourge of war as they were once thought to be capable of doing.

It all takes time.
edit on 29-4-2012 by redoubt because: typo

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   
maybe there getting the world ready for it now with the N.W.O.... Maybe they realize they cannot keep it hidden away forever

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   
We are never truly ready for any disruptive tech. We deal with it.

Assuming you really mean 'mass cancellation' as described by Aliensun then the benefits outweigh the risks many times over.

With that tech we own the solar system for starters. We no longer have any resource constraints.

Feeling persecuted? No worries, do what the pilgrims did before you and emigrate to a new world (literally).

Live in Africa, work in London? Sure, no problem.

All of it is less dangerous from a terror perspective than whats happening in bio-labs.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Ok “antigravity” is a popular word but I guess I should define more correctly what I am referring to.

Anti-gravity suggests the opposite to gravity like matter and antimatter. Opposite attract and therefore any object that emitted an anti-gravity force would be attracted to the Earth (the Earth being a source of gravity). A craft producing an antigravity force would therefore be stuck to the Earth and would not rise into the air.

What I was referring to however is a craft which can manipulate gravity either by shielding methods or by producing an asymmetrical gravity field around itself.

An example would be generating a gravity well in front of the craft into which the craft would be sucked.

Gravity field propulsion would be a better term to describe what is happening although the word “propulsion” is not completely correct.

Note it is not a warp drive, a warp drive expands the fabric of space in front of the craft whilst simultaneously compressing space behind the craft. A warp drive could never be used on or near a planet as it would result in mass destruction.
edit on 29-4-2012 by LUXUS because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by TheStev

Just as the internet made the world a small place in terms of information and nonphysical communication antigravity would do that physically! You could get out of bed in Australia and go to work in London.

People would start traveling much more and this would have both positive and negative effects on society.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Seems a lot of guessing and speculation ging on here, seems yall haven't been keepin up on such things
Anti gravity, field propulsion, etc is here right now, AND, there are scientific papers on how it works, and is done.

Check this out.

Although, anyone thinking that these systems would be inexpensive is fooling themselves. The hardware to make this work will no be cheap.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aliensun
You say:

"Being an antigravity craft the weight of its payload would not be limited."

This is precisely the point where most OPs that want to deal with UFO type propulsion systems go astray.
You are confusing anti-gravity techniques with anti-mass techniques. In short, lifting a body against gravity is not the same thing as the physics of moving (stopping, starting and turning) that body at speed. Please learn the physics of an object's mass. I get tired of having to point out this important difference. UFOs nullify mass. Also, anti-gravity would not be worth much when away from the gravity of a body. Plus, in eliminating mass you are completely free of Einstein's strangle hold on faster than light travel.

Also, most current, high speed jets for the last three decades if not longer can fly as fast as a fired bullet. It depends upon the bullet and gun it is fired from.

you know, anti-mass makes more sense than anti-gravity atleast to me, it would make changes in extreme velocities more possible than anti-gravity. wind resistance is still a problem though.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   
well, if it were possible, which I believe it could be, then question is when would it get out. Sooner or later it would. We aren't the only countries and if one of the others produced it, I'm sure they would use it before us. So I think its just a matter of time, and when it comes ready or not here it is.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   
How about this.
Just had this thought.
Who is to say AG is not being used now.
Few people are in control of AG.
Its not like these UFO AG flight are even seen.
Why not haul great amounts of material at night?

People think saucers transported the Moon Lander and even
the astronauts to the Moon so why not still use AG now.
ED: Guess I got too technical before. AG to me is just the generation
of propulsion force in any direction desired or equipped to do.
Not going into how its done.

edit on 5/1/2012 by TeslaandLyne because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   
The phrase "anti-gravity" is a huge problem, as it handcuffs the thinking to areas where gravity is not in play. The way things do work, that defy the wright brothers flying tenets, is to USE gravity forces, not negate them. It would be impossible to negate them as those are the rules of the game here, but it is possible to use them in a different way then newtonian apple falls always falls to the ground.

Often the phrases attached to "impossible" things reinforce the truth- the things are impossible. Once the phrase catches on, folks are working to create "anti gravity" - the phrase, rather then create technology that works with the given energy which will have no definitive phrase. The need to boil it down to a phrase is often sciences biggest problem - phrase is law until proven or disproven so once one laws out a phrase they control the thought.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join