It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Illuminati" symbol - The big bang theory

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   
A thread was launched regarding this, however it fails to cover the full scope:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

That being said please watch:
www.youtube.com...

Besides the all seeing eye from the CBS logo we've all known about before, the introduction is composed of many different symbolism, however pyramids once again continue to be prevalent

This is the strangest picture of them all. I have not seen this particular picture anywhere else. 30,000B.C? It looks like the start of a planet? It began from a Pyramid?

The obvious dollar bill. Do note that this is longest lasting image in the entire introduction. It freezes for a second.

Notice the Freemasonry symbol ontop of the ship

Why is there so many pyramids again?

.... The most revealing of them all.

Never seen this photo before either but two bits of information:
Camera shot 33/33
33rd degree masonry: www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...

Date of photo: 06/28/2001, very peculiar date, and if you google it, on the first page of results you get the date that Bill Cooper predicted the 9/11 attacks.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   
what youre seeing is the network logo.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by XelNaga
what youre seeing is the network logo.

Yes thanks! See post below mine

edit on 28/4/2012 by corporation because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by XelNaga

Nope, I think you are wrong.

Read OPs captions under the photos.....

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   
It's not a damn "illuminati symbol"... It's been around a long long time before this suspended group and has some meaning behind it.

There's more and more of these illuminati symbols and references in songs and shows threads, when in fact it's just paranoid people associating things with conspiracy theories. If they exist, why would they do this? What could they achieve by it? Subliminal messages DO NOT WORK if that's your answer. There was a study a long time ago claiming they do work, but it was just lies. They don't work.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   
i bet you could find illuminati symbolism in spongebob squarepants opening if you tried hard enough.

i'm pretty sure that plankton belongs to the illuminati.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpearMint
It's not a damn "illuminati symbol"... It's been around a long long time before this suspended group and has some meaning behind it.

There's more and more of these illuminati symbols and references in songs and shows threads, when in fact it's just paranoid people associating things with conspiracy theories. If they exist, why would they do this? What could they achieve by it? Subliminal messages DO NOT WORK if that's your answer. There was a study a long time ago claiming they do work, but it was just lies. They don't work.

I'm not just talking about the CBS logo. It's a video, please view it.

Subliminal messages DO NOT WORK? That's very debateable or else companies would not spend millions trying to advertise their products.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by corporation

Originally posted by SpearMint

I'm not just talking about the CBS logo. It's a video, please view it.

Subliminal messages DO NOT WORK? That's very debateable or else companies would not spend millions trying to advertise their products.

What I said goes for any symbol you talk about, because there is no evidence of the illuminati existing, and therefore no symbols are associated with them. It's all just assumptions and conspiracy stories thought up by people on the internet. And people like you follow like a sheep.

(Whether they are real or not is irrelevant, my point is there is no evidence)

And no, subliminal messages do not work, it's that simple, look into it. Companies don't spend millions of dollars on actual subliminal messages. Although in the past they have tried it.
edit on 11/27/10 by SpearMint because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   
I have noticed and thought the same thing about this show and the intro , why all the "blatant" images that are associated with the Illumanati? I had never picked up the date associated with Bill Coopers prediction of 9-11, very interesting, especially since the "target" audience of the show are for the most part younger people who most likely never even heard of Bill Cooper.

I have watched the show a few times, and there's some "bizzare" storylines and characters in this show. One of the most interesting characters is "Sheldon", a genius, that sees absolutely no value in basic human emotions, basically a modern "Spock" type character that applies logic and science, rather then emotion to his dealings with others. Instead of coming from another planet as Spock did, this character comes from a trailor park in Texas and was raised by "Bible thumping" Mom?

I wrote the other day about the strange "messages" I noticed in another new sitcom. Not sure what, if anything these writers and producers "motive" is, but there's something odd about some of these shows, I can't quite put my finger on? Hope some younger members will chime in with thier thoughts, perhaps being in my 40's, I'm missing something in the humor and intent?
edit on 28-4-2012 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf10
i bet you could find illuminati symbolism in spongebob squarepants opening if you tried hard enough.

i'm pretty sure that plankton belongs to the illuminati.

LOL, that's funny......here you go......

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

Pretty wierd stuff, maybe my Mom was right when she took away our TV for over a year when I was a kid, lol, she told us to go play outside or read a book !

top topics

join