It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Calls For Russian Airborne Troops To Take And Hold Denver Airport in Joint Military Exercis

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   

US Calls For Russian Airborne Troops To Take And Hold Denver Airport in Joint Military Exercis

newyorklibertyreport.com

A bizarre report prepared by the Federal Service for Military-Technical Cooperation that is circulating in the Kremlin today on the joint US-Russia military drills taking place next month in the State of Colorado says that the plans received from the Americans call for Russian Airborne Troops (VDV) during this strange exercise to “take and hold” the Central Intelligence Agencies (CIA) main facility, the National Security Agencies (NSA) main facility and the Denver International Airport (DIA).
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Denver Airport?
Out of all places it's the weirdest airport on the planet???

parachute from their planes having the objectives of seizing the CIA’s main computer facility in Denver, the NSA’s main computer facility in Bluffdale, Utah, and taking control of main runways and terminals of the Denver International Airport.

How weird is this?

Some may so, oh well it's just joint training
but why these areas?

What do some people with a military backround think of this joint exercise and how from a defense perspective there is a benefit.

Any thoughts ATS?

newyorklibertyreport.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

Russian humor , perhaps?

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

man if the 80´s cold warriors could see this now.....Jesus. It is so strange. I am almost speachless.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   
if an ATS'er can go and get video tape of this actually happen and post it here, I will eat a hat and post a video of that

even if it's just legitimate russian troops moving anywhere in the US carrying out any kind of organized exercise, I don't expect they will allow upfront access

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   
I know what's going on.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   

DoD Confirms Russian Troops To Train On U.S. Soil
The Department of Defense has confirmed foreign media reports that Russian troops are set to target terrorists on Americans soil as part of an unprecedented joint drill with the United States which will take place in Colorado next month.

As we reported yesterday, Airborne troops from Russia are set to take part in drills focused around targeting terrorists at Fort Carson between May 24 and May 31. The soldiers will also be mingling with the local community, attending a baseball game in Colorado Springs during their stay.

“The Russian soldiers are here as invited guests of the U.S. government; this is part of a formal bilateral exchange program between the U.S. and Russia that seeks to develop transparency and promote defense reform,” Cmdr. Wendy L. Snyder, U.S. Defense Press Officer for policy, told The New American in an e-mail. “This is the first time that American and Russian special operations troops have participated in a bilateral exercise.”

umm
I'm sure that most of ATS is familliar by now with what the actual definition of terrorist is.
the blue turban man ( of Nostradamus fame)...
funny the UN wears blue hats
and Obama his illegally president of the UN security council....

PS
I wonder what goes good on a blue hat...Catchup maybe? LOL

edit on 28-4-2012 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   
What if they found something down in all the tunnels that have been built that criss-cross the area? If i lived closer I`d want to go watch if anything.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Every day a Red Dawn scenario seems to get more plausible.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

I am still not buying this at all.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   
I don't think I've ever seen Modern catch a hoax tag before......

Interesting too. This isn't the first time I've read about this exercise...

What gives MA? Lol, you pulling the wool over our eyes?

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   

One of the primary reasons why this story hasn’t gone viral is because doubt was cast on the issue when a known disinformation outlet (European Union Times) decided to embellish the details by adding completely manufactured nonsense about Russian troops “seizing the CIA’s main computer facility in Denver, the NSA’s main computer facility in Bluffdale, Utah, and taking control of main runways and terminals of the Denver International Airport.”

from my above link

Mods should this thread not be considered to be moved frrom the Hoax Bin?

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   
What is really scary is the reason for these drills. What exactly are they training for. Think about it.

One speculation in this report, however, does note that the scenario to be played out in late May, in Colorado, as planned by the Americans, does, indeed, mirror similar plans of the Russian General Staff of actions to be taken in the case of sudden civil war where “outside forces” would be called upon to protect the government from overthrow by internal forces or armed rebellion by the military.

So with all the talk of revolution should things not change, martial law to be opposed, privacy to be sought after again, civil liberties to be re-established, etc. The government is considering using foreign troops against US citizens should they decide that they don't want the US government anymore.

That is borderline treason. To train foreign troops to use force against us since our service personnel wouldn't hands down. So what is this telling people. Hessians against US citizens. Mercenary forces on our soil.

Imagine a Russian killing your neighbor because he violates curfew during martial law. Imagine a Russian killing a fellow servicemen because he chose to participate in rally for civil liberties or whatever.

This is intolerable. Wake up people. They are smelling something burning and instead of taking the nation off the fire, they turn up the heat. As Americans they should consider the greater good of the nation. We don't want them as leaders anymore, step down and let us chose for ourselves. Don't go and train foreign troops to fight against us. That is so wrong I almost puked a little in my mouth after reading it.

To all servicemen, time to choose a side. Russia + our leadership, or your fellow Americans.
We know you wouldn't hurt us, but can you speak for the Russians and God knows who else.

EDIT:
if it is a hoax then I take back what I said.
edit on 28-4-2012 by BIHOTZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   
for those that don't think this is a hoax....I found another thread where it was sort of explained.

reply to post by Crakeur

clearly, you haven't read the entire thread.

the foundation of the article, the joint terror drill, is, possibly, real but the article states that the russians will take over US facilities as part of the drill and that is a blatant lie. 20 russians, on a military base, will be involved in the drill. that's it. no russians, armed iwth US weapons, taking over the airport or any other facility.

that's the hoax part as it all seems to eminate from the sorcha faal website.

ok but the drill....did it happen?

Russia, U.S. to Hold Anti-terror Drills in May
2012-04-20 01:10:58 Xinhua Web Editor: Jiang
Airborne troops from Russia and the Untied States would hold joint anti-terror drills in the U.S. state of Colorado between May 24 and 31, spokesman of the Russian Defense Ministry Col. Alexander Kucherenko said on Thursday.

According to the spokesman, it will be the first time that the Russian airborne forces have held exercises with the U.S. airborne forces on the U.S. territory.

"According to the exercise scenario, soldiers of the two countries will hold a tactical airborne operation, including the reconnaissance of imaginary terrorists' camp and a raid," Kucherenko said.

"After the operation, a helicopter will evacuate the soldiers," Kucherenko said, adding that the Russian soldiers will also exercise with the U.S. special service weapons in the drills in Fort Carson, Colorado.

Besides, the spokesman said, the Russian group will arrive a week ahead of the drills and attend a baseball game in the city of Colorado Springs.

english.cri.cn...

here is the description of video

Russian airborne troops are set to train how to target terrorists in America as part of a joint anti-terror drill with the United States which will take place in Fort Carson, Colorado at the end of next month.

"Airborne troops from Russia and the United States would hold joint anti-terror drills in the U.S. state of Colorado between May 24 and 31," reports the Xinhua news agency, citing Russian Defense Ministry Col. Alexander Kucherenko. The story was also reported by Russian news outlet RIA Novosti.

The exercises, which will mark the first time the respective country's two airborne forces have held joint drills on U.S. territory, will revolve around the "reconnaissance of imaginary terrorists' camp and a raid," and will also involve evacuations of the troops by helicopter.

The Russian soldiers will also be given access to U.S. special service weapons at Fort Carson.

However, the Russian troops won't just be confined to a U.S. military base -- on May 27 they'll be out in the local community attending a baseball game in Colorado Springs.

"This announcement comes at a time when Russia actually has troops working in cooperation with China," points out Business Insider's Eloise Lee, making reference to one of the largest ever Russian-Sino naval drills currently underway in the Yellow Sea.

Alex Jones has documented foreign troops being trained on U.S. soil to deal with "insurgents" since the late 1990′s as part of "urban warfare drills".

Back in July 2010, our reporters covered the Operation Vigilant Guard exercises in Chicago which involved Polish troops training alongside U.S. National Guard troops in drills focused around raiding terrorists and drug dealers.

other video

I don't get it....did it not happen? how was this proven to be a hoax?

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   
It would make sense considering how close obama and putin have been to each other. This is really disturbing news. If true the army has one more reason to support ron paul. Interesting that the article says the cia has moved to the denver international airport. Probably more defensive than their well known base of operations. And if sorcha fail says chimed in on this, it could mean there is somesliver of truth which is meant to be discredited. Read everything, even if it has a hoax label on it. Ha.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Sure hope this is a hoax, really looks like it is... If it's true I will try to get out there the day this takes place and get some pictures for everyone here. To think I just watched "Red Dawn" last week. Now I might get the chance to see real russian troops running around my city...

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   

edit on 27.5.2012 by bokonon2010 because: Re: next post

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by JAY1980

Apparently it is not hoax:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

join